Fish Tycoon DS Checklists

Posted by: Kasey323.ink

Fish Tycoon DS Checklists - 12/17/07 04:20 PM

I have made a Fish Tycoon DS Checklist. It is a spreadsheet and made with OpenOffice.org Calc. Enjoy and if you spot any mistakes, please post here so I can correct them. \:\)

To download and use this, simply download the attachment and unzip the zip file. \:\)

PS: The Chart has all the fin and body names, so if you don't want to know the names, and discover them for yourself, don't download.

Re: Fish Tycoon DS Checklists - 12/18/07 10:25 AM

I made a mistake: I missed a body out, so, if you downloaded the old one, please download the new one!

As usual, any mistakes are greatly appreciated if you post. \:\)
Posted by: loki is sorry!!!

Re: Fish Tycoon DS Checklists - 12/18/07 08:53 PM

open with...?

Re: Fish Tycoon DS Checklists - 12/18/07 09:02 PM

Open it with a Spreadsheet editor (like Excel). \:\)
Posted by: Borg

Re: Fish Tycoon DS Checklists - 12/19/07 05:08 AM

or download and install 'open office suite' from openoffice.org - it is free. (Charley's spreadsheet was made with open office.)
Posted by: GinaStar

Re: Fish Tycoon DS Checklists - 01/02/08 05:02 AM

Apparently Microsoft Office 2003 will not open Charley's spreadsheet in that format \:\( ~ (and mine is a registered version of office too!) lol!

Re: Fish Tycoon DS Checklists - 01/02/08 05:01 PM

Hmm... I don't have Microsoft Office 2003 Excel, I presumed it would work. Sorry, GinaStar. \:\( Try OpenOffice.org, it's free and WILL most likely open it.
Posted by: GinaStar

Re: Fish Tycoon DS Checklists - 01/22/08 04:07 AM

When I get a chance, I will download OpenOffice. I've been kinda busy running my mother to the doctor. Loving the game tho..gives me somthing to do while sitting at the doctor's office with Mom. ;\) lol..one thing I am doing is creating a version for myself that is Excel compatible..but right now it's in my PDA, in my Documents to Go version 10 ;\) When I get done, I will Hotsync my PDA with my laptop to get it from my PDA to my computer and then I can upload that version for everyone else ;\) that way, we will have both versions. Yours, that's in the OpenOffice format and mine that's in the Excel format ;). Gotta luv my PDA..Can carry it with me everywhere (besides..it has Fish Tycoon, Plant Tycoon and Virtual Villagers on it also..the PDA versions!!)