Fish Tycoon DS

Posted by: brainpain

Fish Tycoon DS - 10/29/07 11:48 AM

I've got the game, and breeding seems pretty much the same with the PC version. When I go to sell fish, tho, I've been seeing new fish in the people's thought balloons -- clownfish, triggers, and even the fish species Dory from Finding Nemo is.

Anybody know what the rest of the new fish are? Lists, breeding charts and such?
Posted by: YaelleG

Re: Fish Tycoon DS - 11/02/07 09:29 PM

I just got the game for DS - I've played it once so far and let me say it is AMAZING! I didn't know it would have the sort of 360 degree view, that was a real surprise. Fish Tycoon was already a good game and they made it even more enjoyable. I'm this impressed and only just began playing it. And my chief (or maybe only) complaint in the PC/Mac version was the music that played in the store while you are selling but on the DS version, the store part is really, really cool.
I have come across a fish I never saw on the original game & I dont even know what to do with it! It's a Clown Trigger. I'm afraid to mess with it!
Posted by: YaelleG

Re: Fish Tycoon DS - 11/02/07 09:48 PM

Do they intend to release any other games onto DS? OMG Virtual Villagers on DS?! I would never accomplish anything meaningful (outside of the game) again in life!