Hey All! Up for something?

Posted by: GAmethyst

Hey All! Up for something? - 09/14/20 10:24 PM

Hi, I'm making a video on the history of Virtual Villagers/Families, and I'd like to get your input on what I should include in the video. If the video gets shared enough, maybe it could spark some interest into the series.

I'm 20, but I've been a fan since I was 8 years old and the series always stuck with me. How long have you guys been around?

Edit: I'd love to see the series remastered/remade to update its looks, and actually get the games on other platforms i.e. Steam/Epic/etc. The LDW Complete Pack on Steam was published 5/28/08, and I think it's high time the series get a proper release and support.
Posted by: AinoPtk

Re: Hey All! Up for something? - 09/17/20 02:57 PM

I'm 22 an I have played for 6-8 years LDW games.

Maybe you could include a small presentation of the main points of these two game series, and each version's special features.

Good luck!
Posted by: crosstitcher

Re: Hey All! Up for something? - 09/21/20 10:14 PM

Hi Ga,
GBU2.
I'm a senior citizen.
I've been on here since VV 1 first came out. Got all 5 VV and just got VOS2 this last March. "Absolutely love" them all. LDW is an "awesome site" with "very helpful" staff.
In all the years since LWD made these games, I "still" play them. Right now, I"m on VOS 2, "almost" to the "end" of chapter 1 "if" nothing else "spoils" my game plan, I should have it "finally done" by Nov. 2020.
"In my opinion", I'm a "sucker" for "happy endings", VOS 2 should of had "all the loose ends" of all VV's "tidyed up".
I mean "all" children/even adult children, "found/reunited" with parents/grandparents, Mr. Biggles "exposed", and "most of all", the islands "secrects" to what "really happened" to Isola.
GBU and yours.