VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!!

Posted by: Hydra14

VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/05/17 05:00 PM

Look at the piece of cake i found at facebook grin

Posted by: Strong&Fearless

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/06/17 10:39 AM

OMG!! I am so excited! laugh First VF3, then Fish Tycoon 2 and now Virtual Villagers 6 ^^ I'm gonna have a heart attack when VV6 will be totally confirmed! grin
Posted by: DcD2510

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/10/17 08:54 AM

Woohoo
Posted by: AIcaeos

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/12/17 12:32 AM

I'm so happy I just hope they don't rush or anything because of all the games it sounds like are in production and they take there time instead of finish them because people want them out.

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/12/17 08:47 AM

Originally Posted By: alcaeos
I'm so happy I just hope they don't rush or anything because of all the games it sounds like are in production and they take there time instead of finish them because people want them out.

Totally agree, VT had a great potential but they kinda destroyed it by releasing much before finishing it. I already waited VV6 for 6 years, it won't hurt to wait more until they actually finish the game!
Posted by: AIcaeos

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/12/17 06:37 PM

Agreed with VT. I loved what you could do and was very interested but I couldn't finish it and then got bored very quickly afterwards, but I really like building the town up but even that dose get boring after a few months.
Posted by: JudasFm

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/16/17 07:31 AM

FINALLY!

Whatever they do with VV6, I hope you won't need to make a huge tribe to solve all the puzzles like you did in VV5.

But whatever they do, I'm sure it'll be awesome laugh
Posted by: Xordaii

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/17/17 09:03 PM

Question answered elsewhere.
Posted by: supermiguel

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/18/17 01:11 AM

YES!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE WAITED ALL ETERNITY FOR THIS!!!!!!! It is about time! I was so bummed out when Virtual Villagers announced Fish Tycoon 2 instead of a new Virtual Villagers game and now I am once again ecstatic! I wonder what the theme is going to be this time! Whatever it is, I kind of hope they bring back god powers or some other type of powers because that was by far one of the best new additions to the Virtual Villagers franchise in my opinion! But I second JudasFm, I hope I do not need to spam impregnating the women of my village this time in order to beat the game. I also hope this is not an android exclusive, most importantly, as plans cost too much for android phones around here that I cannot afford, while I do have a laptop eager for new games! I can't wait until more news is presented to us! I really hope to hear some more about the game soon! Thank you for sharing this wonderful find! This just made my day! Man I am so excited!!! laugh
Posted by: JudasFm

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/06/17 02:49 AM

Originally Posted By: supermiguel
I kind of hope they bring back god powers or some other type of powers because that was by far one of the best new additions to the Virtual Villagers franchise in my opinion!

The god powers were an interesting addition, but I hope they don't make them compulsory as they took a lot of the fun out of the game for me. With previous games you had to think how best to get around a puzzle. With god powers it was more like, "You want to fill the lake and fish in it? ZAP! There you go!"

But if they do bring them back, I want devotion points that are accumulated in the same way as tech points. That way you're not forced to wait to use the powers - Miracle A takes 1000 devotion points - and you don't have to make a humongous tribe either. Everyone's happy laugh
Posted by: 123isolagirl

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/06/17 07:30 AM

Originally Posted By: supermiguel
YES!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE WAITED ALL ETERNITY FOR THIS!!!!!!! It is about time! I was so bummed out when Virtual Villagers announced Fish Tycoon 2 instead of a new Virtual Villagers game and now I am once again ecstatic! I wonder what the theme is going to be this time! Whatever it is, I kind of hope they bring back god powers or some other type of powers because that was by far one of the best new additions to the Virtual Villagers franchise in my opinion! But I second JudasFm, I hope I do not need to spam impregnating the women of my village this time in order to beat the game. I also hope this is not an android exclusive, most importantly, as plans cost too much for android phones around here that I cannot afford, while I do have a laptop eager for new games! I can't wait until more news is presented to us! I really hope to hear some more about the game soon! Thank you for sharing this wonderful find! This just made my day! Man I am so excited!!! laugh

My thoughts exactly! I haven't posted in a while, but I do check the forums from time to time and I have to say that my childhood will finally be complete when VV6 comes out. grin

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/30/17 12:49 PM

Click to reveal..

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII

As an aside, since this is the VT forum, I'll only mention that VF3 is still alive and coming along, although it's not finished. The three of us are working on it as diligently as we can. FT2, which was done by the other studio, is also nearly ready for for release. The other studio's work on the next VV is coming along, as well, although it's still a work in progress. smile

The other studio's work on the next VV is coming along

work on the next VV is coming along

next VV is coming along

*Gulp* i think i just had a heart attack shocked
Posted by: crosstitcher

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 04/06/17 01:21 PM

I am 'beyond" words to express how I feel about the "future" of V6.
1st off. A "heart-felt" thank you to all the developers.
Hope it has "bits and pieces" of each VV mixed in it.
Exs.
Potions/lab scientists/doctors come together and "develope" "cures".
Children gathering "more" than collectables and mushrooms.
More construction items "besides" huts.
Would "love" to see a "happy ending" to the Chief's daughter's "arrival" and she and he "reign" together over "all" the VV's.
They could go "off" and visit the other tribes and vise versa with the other tribes.

Now this makes my "year" a little "brighter" in waiting for it, and working with younger daughter in "planning" her wedding this Oct.
GBU all.

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 04/17/17 06:44 PM

I "hope" VV6 will have "potions" and a "grand feast", as that would "help" in keeping the "peeps" alive longer and "heal" them faster. "HINT HINT HINT HINT. SMILEY SMILEY SMILEY.
Posted by: eyeshigh

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 04/17/17 08:32 PM

i wish we could spend those leftover tech points shoring up villager stats again.
Posted by: lurker76

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 04/19/17 06:43 PM

THANK YOU LDW GODS. This news made my YEAR. SO EXCITED. BTW I'm completely happy to let LDW design the VV game as they see fit since they have NEVER let me down!!
I AM JUST GOING TO ENJOY IT.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
BEST NEWS EVER!!
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!
Posted by: Dandep

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 04/22/17 07:17 AM

Oooooh.....Can't wait! So EXCITED!! Thank you, thank you. LOVE VV. (VV5 not so much, never was able to actually finish the game, was kind of frustrating to have my peeps work undone while they were in the process of working on it.) Still play VV2 - my favorite. But, whatever you do, I know I will have lots of fun playing it.
Thank you!!
Posted by: eyeshigh

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 04/23/17 01:16 PM

I was always super frustrated by the heathens interrupting my work too, but I started looking at it as part of the strategy and eventually got such a rush out of outwitting them that it was not frustrating anymore.

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 04/24/17 05:39 PM

ME TOO!! I was so ready to throw in the towel on New Believers then I just allowed myself to relax and enjoy the changes instead of fighting them. IT WAS SO FUN. The first time through I learned how to distract them(the best was with a super slow villager) and work around them. The next time through I got a little better until finally I was a pro. SO FUN. CHANGE IS GOOD. Glad I stuck with it. TY TY LDW! SO EXCITED.
I CANT WAIT.

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 04/24/17 06:42 PM

I have "all" 5 and "still" play all of them. And have/had up to 20 different tribes in some over the years. They were my 1st. download games of "time management."
I "look" at them like I do when I read and re-read my 14 different authors, Jean Aul and Katherine/Micheal Grear, "Ice Age" Prehistorical books.
VV1 was the "beast" to me, after a year of working on it, I "finally" got it done.
VV2 is a "little better" in I "understand " the process of "time management."
VV3-5 was the "gravy", as I became a "true" manager of "time management" by then.
Can not "wait" til the end of the year for me to purchase it, as my Christmas present. Will be looking and reading comments on here. But "will not" use "any tips", to play, as that takes the "challenge" away for me in playing these kind of games. Love to "exercise" my brain as much as I can, now that I am a "senior citizen." HEHEHEHEHEHE.

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 04/24/17 10:45 PM

Crossstitcher I am going to follow your lead and refuse any hints or tips for this one. When I have used hints on previous games, EVERY TIME, I've gotten so mad at myself for doing it!
I, too, have every VV and I replay them over and over ... never gets old for me. I love every game.
Well, here's hoping we get this gem sooner than later!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!
Have a Blessed Day!!
Posted by: Sasha1231

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 01/10/18 03:55 PM

I wish this is legit, so we can finally get a new VV. I hope they stick to the nostalgic art direction and not the VV: origins obsurd animation! so hyped!
Posted by: eiyiyi

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 01/24/18 07:56 AM

Anybody at all disappointed to find out that it's ONLY available as an app for android?

I know I am!
Posted by: ajuma

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 01/24/18 04:40 PM

Me!! Those devices are too small for these old eyes to play on. Anything that's only on a device is worthless for me.
Posted by: poofy

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 01/26/18 05:18 PM

Me too. I prefer the pc over mobile.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 01/26/18 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: eiyiyi
Anybody at all disappointed to find out that it's ONLY available as an app for android?

I know I am!

Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is also available on iOS. cool
Posted by: Debiec68

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 01/31/18 02:03 AM

I'd like to see ALL VV games available for android. SECRET CITY And BELIEVERS are only for PC I think. I just ADORE these games!!

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/25/18 12:41 AM

So am I to "think" that VV6 will "only" be for those "other" computer stuff and "not" anymore for Pc's? I only have a Pc.
I'm confused about this.
Posted by: Tobie

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/26/18 04:18 PM

The game everyone talked about here turned out to be VVO2, not "VV6." It is a new game with a new story and new puzzles; it's just got a different name from what everyone expected. It was only released for mobile devices, though.

LadyCFII posted an explanation a few months ago about mobile vs PC games. Maybe that will help you with your confusion?

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 02/27/18 05:16 PM

Well this is "sad" for me and the "daughter" of the chief in VV's.
I was "hoping" for a "conclusion" of VV's., by having the "Prodigal Daughter" to return and join her father in making an "VV. Empire." Just having him say, "I remember this necklace", was giving me "hope" for her "return".
SAD SAD SAD day indeed. SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE.
Posted by: Mbee

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/18/18 01:55 PM

There is a possibility to play this game (VVO2) on your PC!!

I'm really confused this isn't mentioned on this forum, nowhere to be found!! I've read so many dissapointed posts from people who would be thrilled to be able to play VV games on a big screen. Due to eyeproblems and/or not feeling comfortable playing on an inimini-screen.

Like me, VV fans are very dissapointed there was no VV6 to come in the near future or maybe never ... ?!

But, You can download a so-called emulator that makes it possible to play whatever game you want on your PC though. There is an emulator for nearly every console you want.

To play games brought to Android for instance, you can download the Emulator MEmu (google is your best friend). Download and install it. Once installed on your PC you can go to the Playstore and download any Android game you want and play it on your BIG PC screen!!

I'm playing Virtual Villagers Origins 2 right now, in wide screen (whithout the annoying adds). You can use your mouse instead of managing those villagers with your fingers. I must say that the VV games especially made for PC looks better on my screen; the caracters are bigger and more fun. But even so, a wide PC screen is far better than my little android screen. I bought all LDW games so far, so obviously I'm a big fan.

That being said, ... I'm realy hoping LDW will launch some more VV games to come to PC, not for Android or any other Miniscreen that is. Fingers crossed! smile

This is how the game looks on my PC screen: 27x48 cm
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/19/18 03:28 PM

A lot of people here have discussed the use of emulators to run our games on PCs. We don't officially recommend using emulators, since people often experience various issues that we are unable to help them with.

That being said, if it works on your PC, please continue to enjoy the games that way. laugh

There is now another way to play Virtual Villagers Origins 2, for people who use Facebook. A Facebook version of VVO2 was just released last week.

For additional information on the future of PC/Mac games, please see my post from last August.

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/23/18 11:46 AM

I've read that post Barbara and I do understand.

Still I think it is very sad these games will not be for PC anymore. From the beginning VV and VF came out on PC and most of the fans were very eager to play them from the start. Hardcore fans WOULD even buy or try them on their other devices as well! The point is, to become a hardcorefan you need to get to know the real charm of these VV games, the PC versions are so much friendlier and more fun. I gladly would pay a lot more than the actual price right now for these games.

Furthermore: I absolutely hate the Adds and the dollarsign environment in the Android versions where you are constantly reminded of BUYING stuff OR have less progrez in your game ... let alone adds causing so much problems, the game itself becomes unplayable ... where is the fun in that? Also see this post right here
I am really sorry but that is a dead end for me.

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/23/18 03:32 PM

I agree that it is sad, and the decision wasn't made lightly. We stayed with PC games as long as we could, even to the point of losing money to keep them going. You would be surprised how few people out there still buy our kind of games on PC. frown

That may change someday, but in the meantime, we need to continue making games for mobile devices.

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/23/18 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
I agree that it is sad, and the decision wasn't made lightly. We stayed with PC games as long as we could, even to the point of losing money to keep them going. You would be surprised how few people out there still buy our kind of games on PC. frown

That may change someday, but in the meantime, we need to continue making games for mobile devices.

I will recommend these lovely VV games for PC more often in my neighborhood ... I still hope more people will buy them! They are triple, maybe more (!) worth the price LDW is asking for them right now as far as I'm concerned .. wink

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/23/18 04:12 PM

Thanks so much for all of your support for our games! It really does mean a lot to us! We are always keeping an eye on all of our options, so who knows what may happen down the road. laugh
Posted by: Agentqutip

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/30/18 06:18 PM

okay PLEASE MAKE IT ON PC

Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! - 03/31/18 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Agentqutip
okay PLEASE MAKE IT ON PC

I see your location is Canada.
IF you have a Facebook account, you can play it on your PC
https://apps.facebook.com/villagersorigins