Fish Tycoon 2 announced!

Posted by: frogboy

Fish Tycoon 2 announced! - 01/31/17 01:27 AM

https://www.facebook.com/fishtycoon2

my very first (and favorite) ldw game was fish tycoon on my dad's old pocket pc. looks like it's finally coming back!
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 announced! - 01/31/17 05:21 AM

*cough* wink
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 announced! - 01/31/17 08:15 AM

Flapping fishes! It sounds like Nutella with WiFi shocked
Posted by: arnie

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 announced! - 01/31/17 02:12 PM

I see from the preview page that it only appears to be for iOS or Android devices. I hope a version is brought out for PCs as well.
Posted by: Strong&Fearless

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 announced! - 02/01/17 02:27 AM

It looks so good! grin I'm so happy that they made Fish Tycoon 2. Can't wait for it to be released!!
Posted by: JudasFm

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 announced! - 02/01/17 03:33 AM

Originally Posted By: arnie
I see from the preview page that it only appears to be for iOS or Android devices. I hope a version is brought out for PCs as well.

Agreed. I don't mind us PC users being shunted to the back of the queue so long as I know we're definitely in the queue laugh

I always loved Fish Tycoon more than Plant Tycoon though, so I'm actually excited about this one! First time I've been excited about an LDW project in years laugh
Posted by: AtarahPern

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 announced! - 02/05/17 09:43 PM

I keep trying to fill out the beta test form. I did beta testing on a couple of the VV games. It keeps failing. And I can't send a message to any of the people involved or post on the beta testing message. I would love to help you guys out with this game as well.
smile
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 announced! - 02/06/17 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AtarahPern
I keep trying to fill out the beta test form. I did beta testing on a couple of the VV games. It keeps failing. And I can't send a message to any of the people involved or post on the beta testing message. I would love to help you guys out with this game as well.
smile

Xay confirmed that they don't accept beta test application request for now.
Also, it says on Facebook page that FT2 beta will be open, at google play.
Posted by: AtarahPern

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 announced! - 02/06/17 03:32 PM

I did read that on facebook, I just thought I would need to re-register to have access to the testing forums. Guess I will just wait and see what they post on Facebook next.
smile