Posted by: Samkkgamer786

Re: virtual families 3 - 01/10/16 05:26 PM

No... It will come out this year but late
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: virtual families 3 - 01/11/16 07:07 PM

Please see my post here.
Posted by: akard

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/03/16 05:34 PM

Hmmm, it February now and still no virtual families three.
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/03/16 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: akard
Hmmm, it February now and still no virtual families three.

I think you are new to waiting for new game of LDW
You can't even think how much difference beetween the real release date for VV 2 and the release date they said laugh
LDW is a very small company and they can't keep going bussiness on when an emergency problem occurs, like Carla gave birth.

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/04/16 05:06 PM

Yeah I know ldw is a small company, but they should at least give a general idea of when virtual families three is coming out, maybe work on one project at time

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/05/16 12:55 PM

AGREED! I was told to stop bugging but I understand 😋 Love ldw

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/05/16 11:20 PM

I not bugging either just want to know the status of V3,congrats on the employee Carla giving birth, but does the whole company stop working cuz someone gave birth?

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/06/16 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By: akard
I not bugging either just want to know the status of V3,congrats on the employee Carla giving birth, but does the whole company stop working cuz someone gave birth?

There's not much people working in LDW, i guess there's around 10 and so LDW is an indie company. and Carla isn't just "employee" she is wife of Arthur who owns the company and also coder of games.
Posted by: lorsieab2

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/06/16 02:48 AM

What Carla gave birth? I never heard about that xD
Where did you guys hear that she gave birth? Did somebody announce it somewhere or did somebody just hear about it?
Anyway congrats to her! I wonder if it's a boy or a girl? smile
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/06/16 03:43 AM

Carla and Arthur have two little boys, and their first boy was mentioned on the forums here in 2009. Their second son was born a few years later.

I believe that Hydra was simply referring to the fact that LDW is a tiny company, and big life changes for us can have a major impact on the company. smile

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/06/16 12:22 PM

Oh, yes, i wasn't talking about NOW laugh
Posted by: lorsieab2

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/06/16 04:43 PM

Oh. Lol.
I heard about that a while ago. I thought they had another kid or something and that was the delay.
Posted by: Kagh02

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/15/16 02:30 PM

Hi I know LDW is working on VF3 really hard but I've been waiting since July
I would love more updates because I check your website every day. How far along are you with the game?Thanks I love your games.
Posted by: Joy42

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/18/16 01:37 AM

I feel like they should have worked on one game at a time, starting by VF3 since it has been awaited by players for years.
Now since they launched VT, which is far from being complete, VF3 is coming out late and the development of the two games is slowered.

Can't wait for VF3.
Posted by: kiersten

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/21/16 03:27 AM

Is there any new estimate for its release? I wish I had patience lol I'm just too excited for VF3 to come out.
Posted by: Whispering Oaks

Re: virtual families 3 - 02/22/16 12:35 AM

I am excited too. Seems like it is going to be the best VF game yet

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/06/16 09:21 PM

When is it coming out? frown we need to be updated , getting impatient

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/09/16 08:58 PM

Any news/updates? smile
Posted by: MissyG

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/11/16 03:57 AM

i was hoping someone would answer the Any news/updates on VVF 3 that was posted on 1/9/16. How about it?

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/11/16 06:33 PM

I hope I'm not bugging the creators of the game but an update would be nice and maybe a release date!!
Posted by: Joy42

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/12/16 05:49 PM

I think they're too busy working on virtual town right now. I Wish they had release VF3 first frown
Posted by: MissyG

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/13/16 06:04 PM

Me too! I think they have abandoned the pc altogether. It looked and sounded like an awesome new game too. frown
Posted by: wildlilly

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/16/16 05:54 AM

Yes I would agree on the pc comment. I like to play these games on my pc as it has a bigger screen.
Posted by: JudasFm

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/16/16 08:10 AM

If they really have abandoned the PC gamers, then I'm abandoning LDW frown
Posted by: Kiana

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/16/16 04:20 PM

I don't think they abandoned PC gamers as I believe that they had replied to someone recently and said that they were focusing on mobile versions first, as that was where the best business is coming from, which I understand. But I do hope that they add some PC versions of the games soon, as I myself am a PC gamer and those are the only versions of LDW games that I do LPs on.
Posted by: 137thUV

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/16/16 04:27 PM

I haven't really been hoping to see a VF3 before, but the idea does sound nice smile
Posted by: Epinkness

Virtual Families 3?? - 03/16/16 06:17 PM

any news/updates on the game? i heard that it was 75% done a couple months ago, how about now? any release dates?
Posted by: Epinkness

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/16/16 06:22 PM

I am so excited for that game! Hope it comes out soon.
Posted by: S.A.J

Re: Virtual Families 3?? - 03/16/16 11:00 PM

I don't think there have been any updates since then, sorry! I guess we'll just have to be patient lol
Posted by: JudasFm

Re: virtual families 3 - 03/18/16 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Kiana
I don't think they abandoned PC gamers as I believe that they had replied to someone recently and said that they were focusing on mobile versions first, as that was where the best business is coming from, which I understand. But I do hope that they add some PC versions of the games soon, as I myself am a PC gamer and those are the only versions of LDW games that I do LPs on.

That's fine. I understand LDW is a business first and foremost, and I really have no problem with waiting for a PC release so long as I know it's definitely coming.

Speaking personally, I've just seen too many indie companies start off in the PC market to build up their profile and status, only to switch to mobile versions and effectively tell those same PC gamers to take a long walk off a short cliff.