Games soundtracks

Posted by: Silvana95

Games soundtracks - 11/04/15 09:14 PM

Good evening!
I wanted to ask if someone knew how to download the beautiful soundtracks of LDW games.
Also, I wanted to ask you what are your favourite soundtracks. Persoanlly, I adore the ones that you can only hear in the intro, for example the opening music in VV games; the first one in Plant Tycoon is perhaps my favourite one!
Posted by: AriaSparkle

Re: Games soundtracks - 11/05/15 12:25 AM

I don't really have a favorite soundtrack, though that is probably because I don't listen to the game music very often.

However, I remember liking one of the Virtual Families soundtracks a lot when I did have the sound on. Unfortunately, I forget which one of the VF soundtracks it is, but if I fiddle with the sound for a while I will most likely find it again.
Posted by: arnie

Re: Games soundtracks - 11/05/15 10:44 AM

Are you playing the game on a Mac or Windows laptop/desktop? If so, look in your application files under the game's folder for a 'sounds' folder. You'll find the tracks there. IIRC they are in .ogg format, which only a few music players can handle. I suggest searching the web to find suitable software for your computer.

If you play on an iOS or Android device I can't help, as their files aren't accessible in the same way.
Posted by: Silvana95

Re: Games soundtracks - 11/08/15 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: arnie
Are you playing the game on a Mac or Windows laptop/desktop? If so, look in your application files under the game's folder for a 'sounds' folder. You'll find the tracks there. IIRC they are in .ogg format, which only a few music players can handle. I suggest searching the web to find suitable software for your computer.

If you play on an iOS or Android device I can't help, as their files aren't accessible in the same way.

Thank you very much! The only problem is that it's quite hard to find a good converter..but I tried and it works! wink
Posted by: AriaSparkle

Re: Games soundtracks - 12/06/15 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: AriaSparkle
I don't really have a favorite soundtrack, though that is probably because I don't listen to the game music very often.

However, I remember liking one of the Virtual Families soundtracks a lot when I did have the sound on. Unfortunately, I forget which one of the VF soundtracks it is, but if I fiddle with the sound for a while I will most likely find it again.

The sound track from VF1 that I liked a lot was soundtrack 3. I checked about a week ago except I forgot to post this here. . .until now.