New VV Please!!

Posted by: RussinIndy

New VV Please!! - 09/14/14 05:28 PM

I have been a fan of VV from the very first and have been waiting patiently for a new adventure. Will and when will you be venturing back to that little island?
Posted by: TechnoAddict

Re: New VV Please!! - 09/26/14 11:23 PM

I also want a new villagers game. I hope it will be on ios!
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: New VV Please!! - 09/27/14 02:29 AM

We generally don't talk about future development plans, since they are often very fluid and change frequently. That's also the reason that we typically don't announce release dates until our games are well into beta testing. However, we do try to keep our fans informed by putting information on the Previews Page as soon as our plans are solid enough to let everyone know about them. You can click on the Previews button on our website if you'd like to see our current projects. Alternately, you can check our page on Facebook for updates, or even Twitter. I've also included those links below for your convenience.

http://www.ldw.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Virtual-Villagers/353617646254

https://twitter.com/LastDayOfWork

I hope this helps.
Posted by: JudasFm

Re: New VV Please!! - 10/19/14 01:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Xay
However, we do try to keep our fans informed by putting information on the Previews Page as soon as our plans are solid enough to let everyone know about them. You can click on the Previews button on our website if you'd like to see our current projects.

With all due respect, the Previews Page is still showing Virtual Families 2 for Android (released in May 2013) and Lonely Pets, a page which doesn't seem to have been updated at all since February 2012, although it's possible the green bar is creeping forward and I just haven't noticed it wink

I really do understand about not wanting to promise a project that may later be canceled - and I'm sure everyone else does too - but the Previews button on your website isn't exactly a good source of information anymore frown
Posted by: VF_Life

Re: New VV Please!! - 10/28/14 09:08 PM

New believers is the last game.
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: New VV Please!! - 10/29/14 03:25 PM

Christopher, that is not necessarily correct. It is not possible to say what the future holds at this time. smile
Posted by: Jrhtct

Re: New VV Please!! - 11/08/14 04:19 PM

Well you could at least update the previews page.... It's been a while since i finished all your games and hoping for a new one frown cry tired
Posted by: JudasFm

Re: New VV Please!! - 11/17/14 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Jrhtct
Well you could at least update the previews page.... It's been a while since i finished all your games and hoping for a new one frown cry tired

Seconded.
Posted by: frogboy

Re: New VV Please!! - 01/01/15 04:44 AM

thirded.
Posted by: swedane

Re: New VV Please!! - 01/02/15 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Frog Boy

thirded.

Fourth(ed)!
Posted by: VF_Life

Re: New VV Please!! - 01/04/15 02:04 AM

Fifthed.