Tell-a-Friend

Posted by: CarlaAdministrator

Tell-a-Friend - 10/14/05 01:58 PM

We've added the tell-a-friend feature to our site!

Help us spread the word on our games!

tell-a-friend
Posted by: MasterSmiley

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 04/11/06 06:14 PM

Ill spead the word carla if its good which i know it will be... I hope...
Posted by: JustAGirl

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 04/12/06 12:14 AM

What a good idea. *goes to send to friends *
Posted by: Narasan

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 08/17/06 09:32 AM

Was only able to tell 3 friends. Wish I could send out more from the site. Looks as though I will have to mass email all my friends about the games.
Posted by: CarlaAdministrator

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 08/24/06 02:04 PM

Yes, you can tell only 3 friends at a time, but if you want, you can fill in the small box again as many times as you want....
Posted by: soldiergirl

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 08/28/06 01:08 PM

hey i just e-mail a bunch of friends. i just told them were to go for the trail version. so far the ones who have played it are addicted. need a part 2.
Posted by: jlb67

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 04/04/07 12:28 PM

What a great way to spread the word. Done it. I clicked on tell a friend twice, had 2 boxes pop up so told 5 friends at same time. Will think of more to tell.
Posted by: Amaya's village

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 06/18/07 03:42 PM

I show everyone my game and tell them how much fun V V 2 is. I encourage them to download it from you site because I know they will get as hooked as I am.
Posted by: Diversity

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 07/16/07 09:52 PM

I've been telling friends how great the village games I use are -and I will be sure and send them the link to the site too!
Oh and I added a link to your home page on my My Space site page - hope that is okay.
Posted by: Lailai

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 09/27/07 10:04 AM

I've been telling friends how great the village games I use are -and I will be sure and send them the link to the site too!
Posted by: Airstream Raider

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 10/16/07 02:07 AM

i spread the word to everyone i know but no one sounds interested
Posted by: Rainbowfish

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 10/26/07 11:37 PM

I have this friend from San Diego whose son is a gamer. Told him about LDW and he was pretty much drooling. :P

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 11/24/07 08:53 PM

do we just like email the link to a friend and hope they like it?????
Posted by: samcutie567

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 11/26/07 11:18 AM

I emailed every body but nobody likes

really Jolly Games has imfluence , joke!

but they didnt reply!
Posted by: ginger123

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 11/30/07 09:36 PM

would i tell a friend to try one or both of the vv games, i have and will. will i tell them to come to this site for help.... no. this site is no help in finding good info on the games. you have to read every little post and wade through the drivel of one word answers to get one tiny bit of relevent information. many of the things i have seen posted here would have better served in a PM. not taking up space in an area were people are trying to get help on the games. but i guess the more you post the more you climb the statis levels. what is statis but one persons attempt to think they are better than someone else. i got more help going to the yahoo game site and reading the things people posted there. will i continue coming here???.... no!!! so... buh bye.

p.s. will i buy the next vv game. yes. but not through here. because i do like the games. you people did one thing right at least.
Posted by: Kadgii Kailali

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 11/30/07 09:46 PM

i know this is off topic, but why did you say that???
Posted by: Annthewhofan

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 11/30/07 09:48 PM

I told a friend how great this site is. The only thing she does not go on line, only uses her computer to play games. I told another friend that she would meet more friends in this forums as she only has one email friend. I'm not shur if she plays games though.
Posted by: kittenangel2001

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 11/30/07 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: ginger123
would i tell a friend to try one or both of the vv games, i have and will. will i tell them to come to this site for help.... no. this site is no help in finding good info on the games. you have to read every little post and wade through the drivel of one word answers to get one tiny bit of relevent information. many of the things i have seen posted here would have better served in a PM. not taking up space in an area were people are trying to get help on the games. but i guess the more you post the more you climb the statis levels. what is statis but one persons attempt to think they are better than someone else. i got more help going to the yahoo game site and reading the things people posted there. will i continue coming here???.... no!!! so... buh bye.

p.s. will i buy the next vv game. yes. but not through here. because i do like the games. you people did one thing right at least.

This is your personal opinion... You are free to choose what you want and do not want here and is here is not what you want then so be it, but next time (even though you are not going to ever read this so called drivel) be more patient and at LEAST ask the question you need answered instead of going off on the boards... And NO I DO NOT vie for top postings!!!! That eats my cookies saying that everyone does!!!

Originally Posted By: Annthewhofan
I told a friend how great this site is. The only thing she does not go on line, only uses her computer to play games. I told another friend that she would meet more friends in this forums as she only has one email friend. I'm not shur if she plays games though.

Even though she dont play the games it is a nice social system here!
Posted by: biddy

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 11/30/07 10:06 PM

I agree with you Kitten
We are a friendly bunch on here and if you ask a question we will do our best to answer it as quickly as we can if we are on line at the time
It is also a good social site - (which is more than can be said for someothers I have visited)
I am sorry you feel the way you do about us but you are entitled to your opinion.
Posted by: Kadgii Kailali

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 11/30/07 10:10 PM

but i do not think that this is the thread to voice your opinion. \:\( \:\( \:\(
Posted by: Borg

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 12/01/07 12:19 AM

this site is no help in finding good info on the games. you have to read every little post and wade through the drivel of one word answers to get one tiny bit of relevent information.

complete 100% solutions to all the games ("the answers") are centrally located in the "guide" section of the message board. perhaps you were looking in the games forums, which are devoted to friendly discussions about the games, but do not focus on revealing the answers?

having a separate guide forum for answers rather than placing them in the game forum was done for a reason - to prevent inadvertantly spoiling the game for new players who want to find the answers themselves.

it is sad that civilized people decide to use the anonymity that the internet provides to say negative and insulting things on message boards that they would never say to someone in person.
Posted by: biddy

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 12/01/07 12:45 AM

Well said Borg!!
Posted by: kittenangel2001

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 12/01/07 02:09 AM

I agree!!! Bravo Borg!!!
Posted by: iluv.vv

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 12/14/07 07:06 PM

if it helps i got my sis in law hooked on vv and her kids too.
Posted by: Krystal

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 01/14/08 04:30 AM

I passed the contagion of VV2 onto a friend through IM!
Posted by: Syco4VV3

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 01/27/08 10:36 PM

Hey that is so cool you have that tell a friend option!

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 01/27/08 10:38 PM

I have told about google of my friends!
P.S google is 1 with 100 zeros behind it!

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 01/27/08 10:39 PM

I learned that in math class! But siriusly my friends and I have gone cazy!
Posted by: samcutie567

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 02/10/08 02:36 AM

Bravo Borg!

Very well said

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 03/02/08 03:56 AM

people still think its dumb at my school and are always un interested. i seem like a freak because thats praticly all i ever talk about \:\( sorry guys. im trying \:\)
Posted by: soccerluva22

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 03/22/08 05:19 PM

I've told all my friends but they're not really "computer game" types. Oh well, I'll keep suggesting it to them. It's never to late to give up! \:D
Posted by: halidog

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 04/19/08 12:57 AM

I prefer to tell by word of mouth; one of my friends was already hooked on VV2! Also, I don't know much of their e-mails...
Posted by: VVMeggie

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 04/19/08 01:51 PM

I was showing my cousin VV1.She got addicted and bought the game!Is that good?
Posted by: *Erica*

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 04/26/08 06:27 PM

i already got two of my cousins addicted and one even bought the full version of vv2!
i will email my other friends too! \:\)
Posted by: colourmehappy

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 10/10/08 09:38 PM

I am very pleased to announce that i've put LDW on facebook. I am definately trying to spread the word for you.
Posted by: Elisa725

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 10/17/08 02:28 AM

I auctually let my friend play a trial version. She said it was awesome! We both can't wait for VV4 now!
Posted by: VV3 girl123

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 06/17/13 09:49 PM

I tried telling my friend to play the vv games but she said that it was wrong and I was wired. frown I guess she didn't like how the villagers breed.
Posted by: esther1981

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 07/13/13 09:41 PM

Wow. I might not be on here as much as I used to be, but that has absolutely nothing to do with anyone here. I love this site and the games are awesome. For someone to say that is just plain rude and uncalled for. For the reason I'm not on here much, it has everything to do with The Sims 3, and nothing to do with this site or anyone on this site.
Posted by: VV3 girl123

Re: Tell-a-Friend - 07/22/13 04:46 PM

I agree with you, but to be honest, sometimes questions are more answered quicker in the yahoo game site, so its always my plan B