I'm so confused about forum titles!

Posted by: KayyRox!

I'm so confused about forum titles! - 11/06/08 05:43 AM

i dont understand how to get from newbie to trainee which i already did and someone was here longer and gets on here every night and hes still a "newbie" and im a trainee
Posted by: emri

Re: I'm so confused about forum titles! - 11/06/08 06:31 AM

It has to do with how many posts you have.I dont rember how many you have to have to go from newbie to trainee.
Posted by: Rockmower

Re: I'm so confused about forum titles! - 11/06/08 08:28 AM

Welcome to the forums! laugh
You can find the answer to your question in FAQ in the upper right corner of you screen. Here is the explanation you will find on titles:

Quote:
Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice the title below the Display Name in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

0 Newbie
25 Trainee
50 Adviser
100 Expert
200 Consigliere
400 Master
700 Guru
1200 Legend
1600 Senior Uber-Member
2500 Ultra Hyper-Supra-Member

Posted by: laurence

Re: I'm so confused about forum titles! - 11/06/08 01:40 PM

But... to post a lot of messages telling nothing is not really appreciate! wink
Please read, at the beginning of each main discussion (or forum) this topic: LDW Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines. Especially the chapter:
"No frivolous, duplicate, or multiple consecutive posts."

And, above all, I hope you'll enjoy to be among us! grin
Posted by: petenpete

please forgive this new topic - - 07/21/10 08:03 AM

I hope you can find the appropriate home for it.

Anyway - how does one go from "Newbie" to "Trainee" to ... what other title happens to appear under someone's nickname? I've been an LDW forum member for well over a year & was just wondering how that works.

Thanks!
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: please forgive this new topic - - 07/21/10 09:05 PM

Most of the titles change according to how many posts you've posted. Someone did place your question near the answer, which is 2 posts above yours. smile
Posted by: Kikiann11

Re: please forgive this new topic - - 07/27/10 02:42 AM

Thanks for clarifying! I was confused, but excited, when I was promoted from Newbie to Trainee!
Posted by: chocolatechip

Re: please forgive this new topic - - 07/27/10 03:01 AM

What about Fan fiction Enthusiast? I would like to know that. wink
Posted by: Krystal

Re: please forgive this new topic - - 07/27/10 03:02 AM

That and any other title not found on the list in the FAQ is a special title assigned by an admin. smile