Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers)

Posted by: Rainbowfish

Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/23/07 08:59 PM

Happy Holidays to all! Here are two pictures that I made. Flower and pot mods are from Deathwing (Thanks a million!), and the background in the second picture was made by moi. \:\) Both clusters are supposed to resemble Christmas trees.

This one was made with Spotted, Fabled, Nox, and one lone Rosaceae flowers on Astera plants.

This one was made with Rosaceae, Spotted, and Nox flowers on Astera plants.

I've also attached the background that I made to this post, feel free to use it for yourself! The picture is named as to replace the background #3 in PT's image files. \:\)
Posted by: Joine The Great

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/23/07 09:17 PM

Oh so prettyful! And a Merry Christmas to you too!

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/23/07 09:45 PM

Thank you, Joine. \:\)

Credits go to Deathwish for those amazing flower mods, though. I just did the background and the shaping. ;\)

Edit: Deathwing. Sorry - brain fart. ;\)
Posted by: biddy

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/23/07 09:49 PM

They are great Rainbowfish!!!!!!
I think you mean DeathWing - for the mods!!
Posted by: lucas

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/23/07 09:54 PM

I like I will use thanks

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/23/07 10:19 PM

Yes, I did, lol. Brain fart. ;\) My college course finals were only a few days ago, and I guess my brain is still trying to get up off the floor...! And thanks!

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/23/07 10:20 PM

You're welcome - glad you like it enough to use!
Posted by: Jazzo

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/23/07 10:27 PM

Beautiful, I like how they resemble christmas trees. I'm jewish so to be completely satisfied, you have to make a manorah

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/23/07 10:35 PM

<stares at the Nursery and winces> Er, I just sold my last batch of Nox Asteras. I'll see what I can do for a menorah when I start making my next species. Pipe Cactus, yeah, that sounds good... I can just see that, a cacti menorah.. *walks off mumbling about which flowers to use*
Posted by: Deathwing

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/24/07 02:12 AM

They look great.

Brain Fart???? Brain Fade in Australia. but that's ok. \:\)

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/24/07 02:22 AM

Hehehe. Okay. Note to self: When speaking to Australians, use the phrase "Brain Fade" in place of "Brain Fart".

Posted by: Keza132

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/24/07 08:01 AM

Great rainbowfish!!

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/24/07 10:02 PM

Thanks, Keza! \:D
Posted by: MochaJew

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 12/29/07 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Rainbowfish
<stares at the Nursery and winces> Er, I just sold my last batch of Nox Asteras. I'll see what I can do for a menorah when I start making my next species. Pipe Cactus, yeah, that sounds good... I can just see that, a cacti menorah.. *walks off mumbling about which flowers to use*

LOL...As I said on the other post, I love the job you did on the Hanukkiah. I would love to have your Christmas trees and Cacti Hanukkiah for my nursery. Sales would go through the roof. This maybe off-subject, and/or too close to ask... how about Vantine's Day?

Re: Rainbowfish's Holiday Pictures! (Spoilers) - 01/01/08 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: MochaJew

LOL...As I said on the other post, I love the job you did on the Hanukkiah. I would love to have your Christmas trees and Cacti Hanukkiah for my nursery. Sales would go through the roof. This maybe off-subject, and/or too close to ask... how about Vantine's Day?

;\) I'm sure the sales certainly would! One time, I had a bunch of Christmas-colored plants mixed in with normal plants in the Nursery, and all the Christmas-colored plants sold first! \:o

Naaahhh not OT or too close. I can do a Valentine's thing. I'll have to think about which plants would suit best, (and pressure Deathwing for a Valentine's-themed mod to play with. ;\) )