My VF2 families

Posted by: arnie

My VF2 families - 04/18/13 10:22 AM

This is my iPad family: The pets are begging to be fed from the family's meal.

Re: My VF2 families - 04/18/13 10:31 AM

This is my Windows family: They are celebrating a career upgrade.

Posted by: vfam2player

Re: My VF2 families - 04/22/13 09:43 PM

How do you upgrade career rooms? I can't figure it out!!!
Posted by: Simsane

Re: My VF2 families - 04/22/13 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: vfam2player

I may be wrong, but I think the "career upgrade" was the big red tool box. I see that the smaller toolbox is sitting on the floor to the left of the workbenches and the other one is on the bench in the back left corner. I did already notice that in the store under Careers you can buy both those tool boxes when you have enough money, so I think that's the career upgrade they are celebrating.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: My VF2 families - 04/23/13 12:33 AM

Hi vfam2player. smile You upgrade career rooms on your iOS device by:
  • Tapping the "Store" button.
  • Next, tap the "Career" category.
  • After that, tap the upgrade item you would like to purchase (assuming it's unlocked and your peeps have enough money to pay for it).
  • Lastly, tap the "Buy" button.
You will then be taken back to the main scene, your new purchase will self-install and all of your little family members will run to see it and celebrate the upgrade. They love getting new things! smile

You really should check out: Helpful VF2 iOS Tips & Answers and [SPOILERS] Fires, leaks, clogs and more!. It will help you with many things you're wondering about. smile Good luck and enjoy your little family! smile

Re: My VF2 families - 04/23/13 05:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Simsane
Originally Posted By: vfam2player

I may be wrong, but I think the "career upgrade" was the big red tool box. I see that the smaller toolbox is sitting on the floor to the left of the workbenches and the other one is on the bench in the back left corner. I did already notice that in the store under Careers you can buy both those tool boxes when you have enough money, so I think that's the career upgrade they are celebrating.

That's right. I'd already installed the small toolbox, and they'd just got the big red toolbox.