Post your memorials here

Posted by: 123isolagirl

Post your memorials here - 05/11/10 01:02 AM

If you have a favorite VV villager/VF family member and he/she is dead, you can make some kind of memorial for him or her.
It can be a drawing or a piece of writing, or a combination of both!!!
Posted by: Pokemontrainer99

Re: Post your memorials here - 05/11/10 06:25 PM

I loved Asya and her child so much.

Asya, so beautiful.
Asya, so brave.
Asya, the best girl who is now in her grave.

Asya, her child ran away at birth, but a new one was adopted.

Asya, my child.
Asya, my girl
Asya, let this be your memorial and let you be remembered forever more.

Re: Post your memorials here - 05/15/10 02:17 AM

How sad... Did she die young or was she very old?
Posted by: Pokemontrainer99

Re: Post your memorials here - 05/15/10 08:00 AM

She died naturally at about 75. And seriously, her child disappeared and was replaced with another. Her child died at around 75-80, and in old age I gave her her mothers dress. The only person I've had die young is a boy in VV2. Later the whole tribe followed. I left it unpaused and they had algae in the water.
Posted by: VFLover09

Re: Post your memorials here - 05/22/10 05:21 AM

Hello, Omawa a soon to be J.O.A.T. got swept away by the
Click to reveal..
Low Tide Event. She was grabbing fish and got swept away cry
She was special just like Waipi in this thread. Omawa mastered Farming, building, researching, healing, and was an adept in parenting. Her hair color is light brown and i'am going to miss her very much knowing that she didn't die naturally cry

Re: Post your memorials here - 05/26/10 03:40 PM

Re: Pokemontrainer99
Ok... at least she wasn't starving...

Re: VFLover09
I feel SO sorry for Omawa and Waipi!
Posted by: Kikiann11

Re: Post your memorials here - 08/08/10 06:13 PM

I had one villager in my tribe named Wakiki, who was the child and the first esteemed elder. She died of starvation though, at age 45 or so. It was soo sad.
Posted by: Kikiann11

Re: Post your memorials here - 08/09/10 03:49 PM

Here is mine. It's sad, so it kind of breaks tradition, but:
My love lies beneath this warm ground, unknowing, unfeeling. My love, Papete, could not know that I held her for the last moments of her life, prayed for her survival, watched her life fade away. Papete, struck down with an illness none could cure, could never know that her corpse was carried with loving arms and laid to rest in theburial ground by her mother, and grandmother, and sisters. Perhaps her spirit is watching as I lay abover her remains, caressing her tomb as though it was her hair, dreaming of the life we could have had together. Papete, why did you have to leave me, now. I must return and pray to the gods to stop this plauge, though, secretly, Papete, I wish it would strike me down so I could lay with you forevermore. Sorry about the length, too.

Posted by: caiti10

Re: Post your memorials here - 08/10/10 02:02 AM

In Memory of Papu....

He was a master scientist, healer and an adept builder.

He was two sons who both have healing skills but are too young to work. I gave one the name Papu II

He was my second villager to die,while clearing the lagoon.

He will be missed.
Posted by: Midii

Re: Post your memorials here - 11/14/10 01:11 AM

I'm so sad cry
My favorite family member in VF died today.
Her name was Omega. She had brown hair tied in plaits.
Please can someone do an avatar in memory of her?

Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Post your memorials here - 11/14/10 02:01 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss Midii. We sure do get attached to our little peeps don't we?

Re: Post your memorials here - 01/13/11 09:20 AM

it's really sad to lose favorites! frown

Re: Post your memorials here - 01/20/11 07:16 PM

This time, I'm writing a memorial about Ika...
I remember Ika when she was about 8 years old, when I gathered up the children for a little "meeting". This morning I found Ika among the dead. The night before she was with a baby, who I thought was dead as well... I looked and found Taroa, Ika's daughter at 8 years old! I tried to revive Ika, but to no avail. frown
Posted by: Wendigo

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/05/11 01:11 AM

Mine is for 3 people. The first one goes to Hiva, who was the first dead of the orginal tribe. She was the village mother ( in my tribes I always have a village mother who has most of the children and is extremely honored). The others go to two children who died of starvation when i accidently left the game unpaused. They were ten and eight and Hiva was 65.

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/05/11 01:33 AM

Awww. I know how it's like to lose a fav. frown

Originally Posted By: Wendigo
She was the village mother ( in my tribes I always have a village mother who has most of the children and is extremely honored)
Caia my fav villager was my village mother and has been granted youth 6-8 times. In my 4th tribe I lost 5 children a couple days ago of starvation. The youngest always go first. cry
BTW, Taroa is now an EE.

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/05/11 05:49 PM

Nice to know someone else has the tradition. And congrats on getting an esteemed elder.

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/09/11 08:06 PM

No! I came back to find out i accidently lift in unpaused. Most are dead. They continued working and having kids but i feel so terrible. I started crying and my brother told me it was just a game. I said they were my children. He said they were virtual. I said they were my virtual children. He told me i had new virual children and to shut up.
Posted by: pwrpffgrl

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/10/11 04:06 AM

Mine is for Blaze, my original dude who fell over the waterfall in VV2. He was my favorite villager, a runner with orange hair & my first-ever Esteemed Elder. He was also the first person to die. He died ringing the Gong Of Wonder at age 53, his hair wasn't even gray yet. cry As you can imagine no one is allowed to ring the Gong anymore, lol.
Posted by: ilovesimsalot

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/10/11 11:51 AM

This morning I noticed 4 babies were not healthy. I went to sell some fish, pulling-teeth, to raise money for vitamins. Two of the babies were healthy but 3 died. I couldn't find the third one. Then a stickfish appeared with a dead baby. It was a miracle. Turning 6! How do I sell fish for a good price? I feel like it is the hardest money I ever made. I can't seem to give the people the right reason to pay high for the fish. It isn't even just highhhh, it's a reasonable price for so rare a fish, it needs to be respected at a better price! Argh!

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/13/11 09:08 PM

Theyre dead. ALL OF THEM.

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/13/11 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: ilovesimsalot
This morning I noticed 4 babies were not healthy. I went to sell some fish, pulling-teeth, to raise money for vitamins. Two of the babies were healthy but 3 died. I couldn't find the third one. Then a stickfish appeared with a dead baby. It was a miracle. Turning 6! How do I sell fish for a good price? I feel like it is the hardest money I ever made. I can't seem to give the people the right reason to pay high for the fish. It isn't even just highhhh, it's a reasonable price for so rare a fish, it needs to be respected at a better price! Argh!
ilovesimsalot: You may want to place your post in the Fish Tycoon Forum so it won't be overlooked and you could get some help. smile

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/13/11 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Wendigo
Theyre dead. ALL OF THEM.
OH NO!!! So sorry to hear that Wendigo. What happened?

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/15/11 01:49 AM

Yet again I'm writing another memorial, now for Tehina. cry cry cry Three crying smilies describe how much she meant to me. She was the youngest in the child meetings, one reason I decided to make her an EE. She was very close to becoming a JOAT. I tried to revive her twice, but like Ika, no avail. frown She was the same Tehina I used the time warp on when she was a child. cry

Edit: I just realizied that Tehina was not the only one that died today. Fenua, Sirah, Hula, and Hokupa also died. cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/16/11 10:23 PM

I lost more!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
This time Lomai and Noa. Both were JOATs and helped me win the "Plentiful Polymaths" trophy. Lomai was my 3rd fav villager. Noa was one of Caia's daughters. I've been losing alot of EEs and JOATs since Papaya died because of the horrific nursing timer bug that was supposed to be fixed in the newest version. cry cry cry

Re: Post your memorials here - 02/28/11 12:19 AM

I thought they were at a point where I could leave them alone, but I was wrong.