(Spoiler) Confused Villager

Posted by: knksmiles

(Spoiler) Confused Villager - 12/02/08 06:10 AM

This is my villager Kayak. I started the game with him and had him as my first fisherman.

All was well until I tried to put him in the lagoon...

When I checked his profile, I discovered that he was a bit confused as to the names of bodies of water...

He spent his entire life fishing. Never ran from the ocean once, but everytime he got near the lagoon...

Posted by: laurence

Re: (Spoiler) Confused Villager - 12/02/08 02:01 PM

That's strange!! crazy
But don't count on him when the algae will be here! Even to find
Click to reveal..
the algae-eating fish
laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: arnie

Re: (Spoiler) Confused Villager - 12/02/08 08:48 PM

Maybe when he saw what was "down there but it was too deep" he thought it was a monster! wink
Posted by: Miss Monkey Girl

Re: (Spoiler) Confused Villager - 12/03/08 12:57 AM

Well that's weird. crazy I guess in Isola an ocean is a lagoon and a lagoon is an ocean. laugh
Posted by: VVFanatic

Re: (Spoiler) Confused Villager - 12/12/08 01:39 AM

lol MMG thats strange it is attack of the killer lagoon lol
Posted by: bethlham

Re: (Spoiler) Confused Villager - 12/12/08 08:46 AM

laugh That's funny knksmiles! I think Arnie may be right...and I can't really blame the villager...I'd freak out too of I saw something way down deep while I was swimming around laugh

Re: (Spoiler) Confused Villager - 12/13/08 07:36 AM

Originally Posted By: arnie
Maybe when he saw what was "down there but it was too deep" he thought it was a monster! wink

Maybe at first, but he stayed afraid of the lagoon til the day he died. I think there is something wrong with his genetics, cause this is his daughter...

I have dragged her to every blue thing on the island and she does not run. I suppose the blue in her dress is village therapy?

Posted by: arnie

Re: (Spoiler) Confused Villager - 12/13/08 02:27 PM

If I thought I saw a monster in the lagoon, I'd keep well clear for the rest of my life, too. wink

Re: (Spoiler) Confused Villager - 12/13/08 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: arnie
If I thought I saw a monster in the lagoon, I'd keep well clear for the rest of my life, too. wink

lololol laugh grin
Posted by: VVFanatic

Re: (Spoiler) Confused Villager - 01/19/09 10:30 PM

well maybe down deep she really loves the color blue laugh