fishing a different way

Posted by: vvnewb

fishing a different way - 06/01/07 08:04 PM

I have just noticed my farmers sometimes use the tools to fish(I am a bit slow sometimes LOL)I think its kinda cool...but does it speed up their learning at all in the skill or is it just a nice little extra?
Posted by: Terina

Re: fishing a different way - 06/01/07 08:08 PM

Just a nice little extra, they get the same amount of skill as the regular way, which is unfair i think cause the usual way is what,,, catching with their bare hands,, i do believe that should get more, rather then using a weapon. but thats my opinion lol.
Posted by: vvnewb

Re: fishing a different way - 06/01/07 08:11 PM

\:\( oh well...I agree they should gain skill faster as they are adapting to 'new' technology..but still a nice change to see them doing things differently \:\) thanks for the reply:))
Posted by: Jazzo

Re: fishing a different way - 06/03/07 01:43 AM

I've heard people call it "Spear Fishing" and I think it's cool also, but at first I thought it was a glitch
Posted by: eyeshigh

Re: fishing a different way - 06/03/07 01:44 AM

actually, if they initiate it on their own, spear fishing is a bit faster than the traditional way

no benefit to spear fishing if you drop them in the ocean and they get out, get a spear, then go back to fish tho
Posted by: tess

Re: fishing a different way - 06/03/07 03:15 AM

And they don't do it until you have the right things in place to create the tools. Once they're created, they're used for fishing and other tasks.

Tess