Hi y'all

Posted by: Kireo

Hi y'all - 03/06/07 10:24 PM

I have completed all the puzzles and collections so what comes next? I have 105 villagers and it won't let me have more and I can't build anything new either. Those villagers really need an outhouse!
Posted by: Dianthus

Re: Hi y'all - 03/06/07 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Kireo
I have completed all the puzzles and collections so what comes next? I have 105 villagers and it won't let me have more and I can't build anything new either. Those villagers really need an outhouse!

Hi Kireo - welcome to the forums :). Several people have said they'd like to be able to build more huts for various purposes in order to keep the builders happy. There's room for one big hut or two or even three more small huts in the village.

I wonder if VV3 will have boats - there've been a lot of people asking for those too.
Posted by: Anaksuel

Re: Hi y'all - 03/06/07 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Kireo

I continue to train my villagers to Elder status even though I already have 50. I change their clothes to indicate they are elders and put "Elder" after their names.
and...You could always start a new village.

Re: Hi y'all - 03/06/07 11:09 PM

I kinda like my graveyard.

Re: Hi y'all - 03/07/07 05:23 PM

Good News! A bunch of my villagers died of old age and now I can still play but I did start a new village too.