[SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL

Posted by: Sunsinger

[SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 02/27/07 05:47 PM

I so understand your pain. I'm doing VV2 at the moment and I just dragged a mother who just dropped her kid to the research table, i turn to get a drink, turn back and what do i see... "Congratulations, Your village has just reached the first population milestone of 15 people!"
She was still at the research table, suddenly pop there's a kid, I asked her what the he**?!! I had plans for you. Now she'll never elder!"
Posted by: katlynbird714

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/27/07 09:04 PM

i said this while trying to get an elder:
"ugh, noo. ok, watering plants isn't going to get you anywhere! SO STOP DOING IT AND GO GET SOME FISH!!!"
Posted by: Nalani

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/27/07 10:00 PM

Get out of that pond and get to work! (said that about 4 times to a villager who loved the pond!)

Everyone get to work!!!
Posted by: david328ci

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/07 12:26 AM

Nothing noteworthy as I usually use non-stop profanity while playing video games (mostly first person or third person shooters).
Posted by: bridie

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/07 02:32 AM

Honey, you moan like that one more time and you will be in convent school faster than you can say coconut.
Posted by: Esteemed Elderly

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/07 06:27 AM

"Honey! Torak is loafing at the pond again! Gad! This guys is lazy!"
Posted by: Esteemed Elderly

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/07 06:29 AM

Oh no! Did I just hear someone kissing? OMG! You're pregnant again?
Posted by: NitaNitro

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/07 12:07 PM

"If I hear 'no' or 'uh-huh' one more time - I'm going to make you eat horrid stew for the rest of your natural"
"Exercising??? I've got you down for building, that's all the exercise you need honey so snap to it"
"So glad you are enjoying the pond, now go enjoy the ocean and FISH for goodness sake!"
"Nevermind the ****** laundry, you won't need clothes if you are dead from starvation now GO FISH!!!!!"
The funniest ever though is because I name the characters after my friends, my best friends husband namesake kept 'embracing' my namesake and going into the love hut. (which made me say ewwwww several times - it's just wrong!) When I told my friends about it, her husband said to me "Was I good?!" loooool
Posted by: melian1965

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/07 07:58 PM

I have said a lot, but unfortunately I can't recite in this forum. LDW would probably banish me. It was very bad language..LoL..not to mention what I would have done to them if only I had had an option. I guess this world is glad I'm not its God.
Posted by: Anaksuel

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/07 09:04 PM

"Would you lay off the coconut already! Eat some protein!
Posted by: kittenangel2001

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/07 11:06 PM

LOL all these are good!
I usually swear alot, then call them all coconut heads.
Posted by: JuJu888

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/01/07 02:13 AM

I think the thing that I say the most is

OH YES I AM GOING TO MICROMANAGE YOU...GET BACK TO WORK
Posted by: Shey Shey

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/07/07 12:20 AM

Hi all! New here - while I was cooking, I overheard my 9 year old say say "Chirita - your feet aren't any more special than anybody else's!" I thought I was gong to die of laughter!
Posted by: Jujubee

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/07/07 02:43 AM

My most popular refrain is probably, "What are you DOING?!", as I grab them from doing whatever it is they aren't supposed to be doing so I can make them do what I want them to do. ;\)

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/07/07 04:01 AM

I just said a new one today I never said before!
"Die you little {Blankity blank blank}!!!!! DIE!"
LOL she was the one who said she was the prettiest.

\:8 OOPS!! I fed her death stew until she died. \:8
Posted by: Berry

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/07/07 08:13 AM

Rofl!!!!!!!!
Posted by: spdytypr88

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/08/07 01:16 AM

You lazy bum! You made 3 babies, now you need to feed them. Stop playing in the pond and start fishing@!
Posted by: Jami

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/08/07 01:39 AM

Just a second ago I said to myself "Oh GROSS!" when I saw a villager drinking downstream from a woman washing her baby. Something like that ought to make the villager instantly ill.
Posted by: Pinkfish

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/08/07 08:28 AM

few here
" who exactly do you think you are, relax at the beach , grrr get back on that table and earn me some Tech point"

"no not coconuts leave the darn coconuts and harvest the crops you imbecile"

" admiring the gong are you ?, you have seen it already and its still the same... NOW WORK you lazy &%$*%£"
Posted by: tigerlily4554

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/08/07 11:18 PM

The thing I probably say most frequently is: "How many times do I have to repeat myself! Leave the coconuts ALONE!"

Which tends to get really annoying, I leave my farmers alone for 2 seconds and come back to find them halfway up the trees.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/08/07 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: tigerlily4554
The thing I probably say most frequestly is: "How many times do I have to repeat myself! Leave the coconuts ALONE!"

Which tends to get really annoying, I leave my farmers alone for 2 seconds and come back to find them halfway up the trees.

I think we should be able to YANK them off the trees! LOL
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/09/07 12:10 AM

You can yank them off the trees, but you have to grab the base of the tree to do it (the villager's selection point stays on the ground). \:\)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/09/07 01:20 AM

Thanks, I will start yanking them straight away! LOL \:\)
Posted by: arnie

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/09/07 04:48 PM

It's a good way of quickly training up farmers. Set them to climbing the tree. Each time they succeed in getting off the ground yank them off again and drop them on the tree to start again. Although they'll fail around half the time, just keep dropping them on the tree and dragging them off until they become trainee farmers. You can then drop them in the sea or the crops to start work, and they can usually be left on their own. It's much faster than waiting for them to complete (or fail) a fishing or harvesting cycle to advance their farming skills.
Posted by: GeorgiaPeach

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/10/07 10:09 PM

When looking for a child to pick up something, the thing I find myself saying most often is "'Nature' can call you back tommorrow, I need you to pick up this (mushroom, shell, etc.) today!"
Posted by: mattsbro

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/11/07 04:32 AM

stop celbrating and get back to work !
Posted by: lil_villager

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/11/07 05:36 AM

argh!!!! why do we need level 3 farming!!!!!! now they're gonna die of starvation!!!!!!!! why can't they get the algae fish on their own?! dumb coconuts....

Kids, i know it's hard, BUT GET TO WORK GATHERING MUSHROOMS AND COLLECTABLES, AND DON'T THROW THEM INTO THE FIRE!!!! but if you do put them into the fire, i have a nice hot stew waiting for you!
Posted by: Fluteteacher

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/11/07 01:39 PM

I have said this WAY too many times..."Just a second honey I have a few women to impregnate and then I will be right there!" LOL Never thought I would say THAT to my husband! LOL \:\)
Posted by: Amee

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/11/07 10:19 PM

"Who's noping me?"
Posted by: oertels6

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/11/07 11:09 PM

OK.....who kissed her?????

(Said after I set a female villager to removing the vines, stepped away for a few minutes, and came back to find her "running away" instead of removing vines )
Posted by: xTRINITYx

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/12/07 01:04 AM

"IF I SEE YOU UP IN THAT COCONUT TREE AGAIN, I'M GOING TO HURT YOU!"

Yes I DO scream it LOL

Stupid farmers and their stupid coconuts!
Posted by: Ldyma

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/12/07 03:20 AM

What is your problem...do what i told you! but im a little over the edge!
Posted by: Kasey323.ink

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/12/07 03:23 AM

"I just gave you a job, and now you're saying that you're bored. If you're that bored, then do the job I gave you! DUHHH!!!"
Posted by: Beetie

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/13/07 11:10 AM

Things I keep finding myself saying:

Okay, I hope they have birth control at the hospital.
ENOUGH with the coconuts.
Stay where I put you!
Okay - who kissed who?
I hate pebbles, I hate butterflies, I hate shells and I hate stupid bugs too!
I hope he gets a splinter on his butt for shimmying that tree AGAIN.
IS THE GLITCH PATCH READY YET?
Oh man - it gets boring just watching & waiting for enough tech points to buy level three stuff.

Posted by: Jo5329

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/14/07 12:32 PM

I opened up my game last night when I got home and found several elderly had passed away.

Hubby looked over from his seat and said, "Geez hon, do you have a Jim Jones cult going over there?"

Posted by: mattsbro

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/14/07 02:51 PM

lol they all funny
Posted by: oertels6

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/15/07 01:12 PM

"ohhhh you BAD boy" ( as I watched three females walk up and kiss him, then he went in the "Love Shack" with all three of them at the same time
Posted by: Caty-Marie

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/15/07 05:15 PM

Most common remark around here is "Where did all the children go?!" when I spot a mushroom or collectible. Those kids move fast - and sometimes I almost think they're hiding from me!
Posted by: Treen

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/15/07 05:26 PM

Haha, I say that: "Why are there no children around when you want them? Rest of the time they're always under your feet" - my children seem to know when I need them and yes, I do believe they hide from me.
Posted by: Treen

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/15/07 05:29 PM

oh, and another one is "You will get trained, so you might as well get on with it!"
Posted by: Carrie1001

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/15/07 09:53 PM

Today for me it was "Oh no you are NOT carrying a baby!" Poor Caia - she was on her way to being an elder and now all side-tracked due to 1 forbidden second or two of passion. Wow - VV2 is a lot like real life LOL
Posted by: Amee

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/15/07 10:02 PM

"No more butterflies!"

I have all the butterflies but need at least 3 items from all the other collections

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/16/07 02:10 AM

Caia did it again! Any chance there is a birth control stew?? LOL!! She already has 10 children - did she really need another?
Posted by: dnaraz

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/16/07 02:13 AM

If you come out of that water without a fish one more time!!!!!!!!!!.......
Posted by: Trunks

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/16/07 05:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Caty-Marie
Most common remark around here is "Where did all the children go?!" when I spot a mushroom or collectible. Those kids move fast - and sometimes I almost think they're hiding from me!

LOL. I use somewhat less nice words though.
Posted by: Firecloud

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/17/07 03:03 AM

I have some frequent ones.

"I don't care if your playing tag, theres a pebble down in the other corner. Now- wait! Come back here now!"

"I told you, you don't need to build anymore, you've mastered that. Now, go to the research table, come on. And NO laundry this time!"

"What the- you've been nursing all day! This is 2x mode, you know. That child is probably ready for preschool by know. Geez woman, let the kid down already and get back to your job!"
Posted by: lil_villager

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/17/07 03:05 AM

evil parrots!!!!! hurry! get the spears!!! we're going to have parrot stew tonight!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Kovee

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/17/07 08:05 PM

I was talking to my friend on the phone, and I say, "I have toxic algae in my water." She says no way how do you know it is floating in your water glass? You did not taste it did you, is it on the news what channel?" Lol I saw no in my game silly..lol
Posted by: maria0305

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/17/07 08:20 PM

WHO is running around getting all you girls pregnant!!??!!
Posted by: swedane

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/18/07 12:58 PM

Grow me a fence around them coconut trees.. \:\)

Posted by: bubblysnuggly

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/18/07 08:09 PM

Gosh, I wonder what my VV1 villagers are doing now. (immediatly feel guilty when realizing I havent checked on them in a month and they're probably all dead).

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/18/07 11:24 PM

"No Kato! Puya has to heal these people - go relax at the beach or enjoy the pond like you usually do!"

"Gong takes away youth?? Why didn't it take away the LazyGirl? Why oh why did you take Lapis? He was soooo close to Elder!"
Posted by: Amy83

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/20/07 02:58 AM

My list:

"STOP HARVESTING COCONUTS!"
"OMG if you water those crops one more time. FISH, MORON! YOU HAVE NO FOOD!"
"You're RIGHT NEXT TO THAT *insert collectable here*! Can't you see it? DO I HAVE TO POINT IT OUT TO YOU EVERY TIME?"
"omg stop it! She's your MOTHER!"
"WILL YOU TURN 14 ALREADY?!"
"Awwww, don't be lonely! Here, pick a mushroom. That'll cheer you up."

The nursing mothers always hold onto the kids for ages after it says "Nursing for 0 minutes", then I pull out the:

"How about you STOP SHOWING THE STUPID KID THE OCEAN, put the *#*(&%@#*($#@( thing down and DO SOME *#@(@#&$@#& WORK???"

Wow. I get angry a lot. \:D
Posted by: sunflowerhil

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/21/07 10:44 PM

"What's the big fascination with the coconuts?"
"You'd rather climb a tree and walk a mile than dig up a carrot and walk two feet?"
"Why are you lonely, there's three kids running in a circle around you!"
"If you harvested the crops like you were told you wouldn't have to be worried about food!"
"Enough with the scarecrow celebration, get back to work!"
Posted by: vorpalswrd

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/22/07 02:21 AM

"I don't care if the hut looks fine...keep fixing it! That's it! I'm kicking a hole in it, I'll give you something to fix" Also, I'm so happy to see this thread as I started the original one for VV1
Posted by: Rayhne

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/22/07 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: sunflowerhil
"If you harvested the crops like you were told you wouldn't have to be worried about food!"

This one I've said plenty. There's an entire ocean of fish, the crop has come in, and a new harvest of coconuts in and they're worried about food because it's under 100! Get to work you lazy butts!!!!
Posted by: Shadow1993

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/22/07 09:02 PM

I soooooooooo agree!!!
I have 115 villagers and 20 or 30 are loafers, to put it politely. Some in their 60s and they dont know s**t, no matter how many times I plant their butts on a project... lol, make the game interestin!
One of the things I do say and can repeat is
"where the heck are all my ELDERS?"
(usually in the cementary)
Have fun all! \:\?

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/22/07 09:05 PM

Lol lol lol... yep me too, its like...
"What are ya doin goin to the beach, get out of the pool... those huts need fixin!!!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/22/07 09:11 PM

My husband laughs at me because I used to call VV 1 my "dead people" cuz they'd all croak so fast!
Now that this game has been bought I tell him I have to "feed the children of my dead peoples tribe" I guess you'd have to hear it in person ;\)

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/22/07 09:13 PM

;\) Love your post... !
I worry about inbreeding too, lol
Posted by: samsmomie24

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/23/07 03:55 AM

All of these things were said while trying to get my little man Huku to Master Healer and Esteemed Elder before he croaks on me and the rest of them were being difficult!!! \:\?

"Get sick first and then relax all you want ok?"

"I know you were just deathly ill but one more time won't kill ya"

"I"m sure the stew is gross and all but it's gonna help out Huku...you like Huku don't you??"

"UGH...I just want you to eat the poisoned stew...is it THAT difficult???"

"Keep running away from me and I'll make you eat it and won't let him heal you...what about that?? Bet you won't like that will ya??

"Will you stop trying to cool your darn feet and heal them so I can make them sick again already?"
Posted by: leimomi

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/23/07 05:49 AM

Where is she? ohhhhh... im gonna kick her little [censored]... lol

If you built this house any slower it would break before it was done... move faster [censored] it!!!
Posted by: Tarlyna

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/23/07 06:58 PM

You had to hear the conversation between my daughter and I when we decided to "breed" the cute triplets with their father... just to see if the kids would come out looking the same. Would you believe NONE of the three kids actually had those funky Grey haired bozo haircuts or white face looks? Inbreeding seems to be a good thing with this game! ::cringes as she reads what she just wrote::

My best quote is "Who the heckbubbles is afraid of a stupid coconut???" This was when I had to restart my tribe and three of four that could work were afraid of coconuts of all the stupid things!

And yeah I actually say heckbubbles. I have a teen who I don't want to feel comfortable swearing so I have to act like I don't like to swear. ::snickering:: all bets are off when I am driving tho... that is when I kinda have to tell off people. I don't rage drive... I rage complain while driving!
Posted by: islandlia

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/23/07 09:04 PM

Lol been quite a few
"get out of that tree and make a baby!"

When one keeps saying no matter how many times you try them at somthing new "Oh yeah, I can be just as stubborn as you can"

Another Baby!! How'd she do that!

Leave that boy alone and get to work!

Im going to bed as soon as I get a couple more babies made!
Posted by: Terina

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/24/07 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: islandlia
Lol
Im going to bed as soon as I get a couple more babies made!

LOL ohh i say that all the time, Ohh i just have to do this... then ill go to bed, or waiting for that... then im going to bed, next thing i know its after 2am and im sooo tired, but that game just so darn addicting. lol good thing im on layoff right now, no work, dont know what im going to do when i go back to work LOL
Posted by: Tarlyna

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/24/07 07:46 AM

My newest thing "said" is actually the tribe name I chose. *Dangitbetterworkiens* They are my Dangit it better work this time around tribe! I bought my first game from Reflexive and a friend went and tried to "fix it" for me while I grabbed a nap. Had I asked him to leave it alone and wait for Barbara to PM me back with the "fix", I could have kept it going from the last part of the gong problem. Anywho, by the time I woke up from my nap and read her reply PM, it was too late for my tribe files to be backed up!

The *Dangitbetterworkiens* name of my new tribe is so long that it kind of half 'hides' behind the delete button on the choose tribe screen! LoL They sure working hard to try and make it NOT work tho! Darn annoying little peoples!

As always, having a blast!
Tarly

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/24/07 10:51 PM

Newest thing said ... 'Come on, make master scientist and then you can have a baby!!!!'
Posted by: Buchanan_k

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/25/07 12:45 AM

Never mind NOPE you idiot get me some more tech pionts NOWW

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/25/07 02:54 AM

You don't need housing right now! You need to build the dam before the coconuts run out! Leave that building alone and get back to the dam NOW!
Posted by: looneytuney6988

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/26/07 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Jujubee
My most popular refrain is probably, "What are you DOING?!", as I grab them from doing whatever it is they aren't supposed to be doing so I can make them do what I want them to do. ;\)

I do the same thing!!!! Especially with the lazy ones ( i have this one girl who dislikes work and learning) and my doctors who does anything but study the plants
Posted by: TheVillagePeople

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/27/07 02:02 PM

"If you would fish like I asked, you wouldn't have to worry about food!!!"
Posted by: ajsomie

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/31/07 08:20 AM

"Oh no! You're not going into that hut! You have work to do!"
Now I have females that only have to be kissed to have a baby! LOL

"What do you mean no! You will help harvest the crops!" LOL
Posted by: tomteboda

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/01/07 11:04 PM

"Where's the coconut allergy?"

I notice we all seem to be frustrated by their obsession with picking the coconuts.
Posted by: Laurelee

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/02/07 04:34 AM

"Get back here and harvest the crops, those coconuts are only for emergencies."
"I don't CARE if you like to research, your preferences are set to 'builder' and you'll doggone well build if you want a totem before you die."
"Kid, kid, where's a kid? I need a kid!!....Oh, darn, the _bug_'s gone now..."

As a side note: I just had my first set of twins last night and my first triplets tonight. They are from their mother's only two pregnancies, and I think I won't breed her again. Oh, her name is "Banga". Cross my heart and hope to die, the game named her, ROFLMAO.
Posted by: tomteboda

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/02/07 05:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Rayhne
Newest thing said ... 'Come on, make master scientist and then you can have a baby!!!!'

I love this one! It sounds like a graduate student/ junior faculty member (female)!
Posted by: JC8765

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/05/07 12:20 AM

So does all it take is a master scientist in order to get triplets?

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/05/07 12:22 AM

My son and I just laughed after we read your comments. \:D

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/05/07 12:27 AM

Just wondering if there's an easy way to tell how many kids they have...
Posted by: Brie

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/06/07 12:42 AM

You hussy, leave that poor man alone he's trying to be a Master scientist before he dies.

(Have one guy who has mastered 2 fields so I've set him on research now, but this one girl keeps taking him into the hut, I have her set to parenting, I know I should change it but I'm to lazy now that I have max population. I just wish she'd go pick on one of the other 45 men on the island.)
Posted by: Endpkd

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/06/07 01:10 PM

"[censored], rhymes with putt," was for one of my constantly pregnant women.
"If you don't like to fish, you can just garden and not run away"
"Sorry kid, but you can pee later"
"I'm trying to make you an esteemed elder, don't you want a pretty totem."
"Find the mushrooms, find the mushrooms."
"OK, everybody is working today. We need the food and points."

By the way, I dress my doctors in bright clothes so I can find them easier. And I dress the women over 50 in the same dress, the pretty peach one, so I know that they can't have children.
Posted by: Tzigone

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/07/07 03:06 AM

You finally made Elder - to my dislikes running woman. 43 years old (but she did have two kids).
Posted by: Bannaner1993

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/07/07 03:44 AM

...... WHy aare there two Goby's?

((An island event came up and I took a while to docide which one to pick. There was one man on teh screen right next to the box. Then after I picked eth word to say. The man was cloned.))
Posted by: Bluecoral

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/07/07 11:57 PM

"I'll be right there!"

response to "dinner's ready!" (dinner was cold :D)
Posted by: vvphotog

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/08/07 01:00 AM

I accidently dropped a male on a female while moving him and got a baby that I had no planned.

My comment when this happened?

"Wow, you are a fertile guy!"
Posted by: Terina

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/08/07 01:25 AM

Imagine a black cloud rolling in from the horizon, an image of an angry woman rising from the darkness, with angry crys and wails she says "I said GET BACK TO WORK" thunder rolling lighting crashing and when all is back to normal everyone shutters.
Posted by: ImOCD

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/09/07 04:04 PM

Computer games aren't for everyone lol

Anonymous: "It won't let me get the ladybug!"
Me: "Bahahahaha, the left side of the screen isn't the game area dork! Just give up now, your villagers will never make it."
Posted by: Keza132

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/09/07 07:16 PM

"can you just stop watering them crops and get your butt in da ocean!!!!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/09/07 07:19 PM

"what twins!!!! when i left you had just finsihed nursing your first child!!!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/09/07 07:24 PM

woops i posted one on my posts twice \:\?
Posted by: Foxygrl

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/11/07 06:43 PM

In VV2I can't get the time cheat to work did they fix it that was the one glitch I liked in the game
Posted by: TheVillageIdiot

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/11/07 07:31 PM

It has not been fixed. You are still able to do it if you feel lucky. \:\)
Posted by: Milano

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/11/07 09:08 PM

Upon first playing VV2:
"Since when are the mushrooms shiny?"
Posted by: melrod

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/12/07 02:23 AM

"If you couldn't do it the first time or the second time, what makes you think it will work the third time?!?!"
Posted by: melrod

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/12/07 05:41 AM

my son... "I put him in the water. YAY!!! Mommy, can I have another people?"... then he started my game over after i told him what NOT to push. any help??

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/12/07 12:53 PM

If you haven't started a new game, you can probably retrieve the backup file for your game. Details about the files are in this post. \:\)
Posted by: RockLobster

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/13/07 04:09 PM

"Can I send him back?" upon seeing that of the two villagers that 'fell from above', the male was quite highly skilled in parenting.

bad combo - high parenting skilled male & little food. \:\?
Posted by: Yawarakai

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/13/07 08:42 PM

Oh come on, I know you are a master scientis and master farmer but don't you want to learn the construction trade and quit fishing?
Posted by: NightHawk

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/13/07 11:36 PM

Lets see, I dont say this a lot per say, but
Do you HAVE to drop the one time use item (gong piece, cauldron...) to CELEBRATE?
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BREATHE UNDERWATER IF YOU LOST THE &^$#*& CAULDRON?!?!?
GREAT, remember how hard that stupid box was to open?, NOW the gong piece inside is GONE!!! I HATE YOU, DEATH STEW FOR INCOMPETENCE!!!

luckily, if it happens, you just quit and come back and, *poof* its back! whew
Posted by: Nemyar

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/17/07 12:06 AM

WHERE ARE YOU KIDS I NEED YOU!!!
Posted by: CelticLark

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/19/07 03:17 AM

How many times a day do you need to do laundry? You can't possibly have that many clothes!

I'm not leaving until somebody's pregnant!!
Posted by: Patroy

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/19/07 05:26 PM

Get away from your mother you pervert! (One of my males always chased his own mother first when he was put in parenting mode. YUCK!)
Posted by: salazar

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/20/07 06:07 AM

omg patroy.the same happened to me.i was very disgusted when one of my mothers had her baby with her father .EWWWW.lol.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/20/07 06:11 AM

"hurry up and have a baby,i gotta go!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/20/07 01:56 PM

Okay, that does it! Into the slimey ocean you go!!!!
Posted by: CelticLark

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/20/07 04:20 PM

Don't you "no" me. You'll be a scientist if I say you'll be a scientist.

(Upon opening the game and finding that they let the fire burn out) "At least half of you know how to start a fire? Do I always have to be here to point out the obvious?"
Posted by: Villager Girl

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/20/07 07:21 PM

In VV1

No, you can swim and tell jokes and relax and excercise while I'm at school... FIX THE DARN TEMPLE ALREADY!!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/22/07 10:07 PM

Okay, come on. One more baby before you get too old.

::30 seconds later::
I said one more baby! Not triplets!!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/23/07 04:12 AM

lol.funny rayhne.:)
Posted by: Phantom_Flame

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/23/07 01:41 PM

Hello, long time VV player first time forum poster (LTVVPFTFP)

Funniest things I've ever said to my villagers?

"D****t [insert villager name here], focus! Focus!"
"What are you, high? You don't need berries to swim!"
"Oh for crying out--get out of the lagoon and finish building the freaking dam already! It's been THREE DAYS!!!!"
Posted by: Izzy2k2

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/23/07 10:58 PM

(I say this when I see a bunch of children near the mosaic) "Oh, let's be lonely together, huh?"

You like the pond, don't you?

If you keep on jumping off that stupid rock, I'll catch you before you go to the pond!

The mosaic is very admirable, I know.

Fish, ok? Get a stick, drop it in the water, and get a fish.

You shouldn't drink, cool your feet, and wash babies in the same water.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/27/07 04:42 PM

Yes, yes, I know that the gong is lovely, it's very beautiful. A work of art. Now STOP ADMIRING IT AND GO CATCH SOME DANG FISH ALREADY! You're a Master Farmer and your village is freaking STARVING!
Posted by: Jazzo

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/29/07 12:00 AM

"Yes, I agree, cooling your feet in the pond is a great way to gain tech points." A few seconds later: "Idiot! I was being sarcastic.!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/29/07 03:01 PM

Also, I recently said "Eww, don't make babies with your mother!" Wow, that's gross.
Posted by: Kasey323.ink

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 05/04/07 08:42 PM

"Are you really that sick?" I said that when I had to heal a villager who was sick to times in under a minute.
Posted by: crose44

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 05/04/07 09:12 PM

"Oh no you dont...you have made enough kids today....NOW STOP IT!" And then my dog barks because I am screaming at the computer.
Posted by: Sjarko

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 05/06/07 08:18 AM

I really gotta stop doing that! After i had 5 celebrations after eachother. (I had 2 gong pieces but still, i also did the herb master quest!>_<)
Posted by: Amanda1681

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 05/06/07 09:59 PM

No! Don't embrace her, she's almost an elder!

I don't care if you're afraid of the ocean, your children are hungry.

I don't care if you're afraid of heights, those coconuts won't pick themselves.

DON'T TELL ME UH-UH!!! I said <insert job here>!
Posted by: kissy06

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/12/07 03:34 PM

WHERE IS THE BUTTON TO TURN OFF THE SEX DRIVE?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted by: kissy06

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/12/07 04:06 PM

For scientists, you people sure are STUPID!!!! We need points... not cool feet!!!!
Posted by: Twilightmoon

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/16/07 01:46 PM

Just recently said to my master farmer (after starting a new game due to a _bug_).. trying to get him to harvest crops..
"Where are you Obi Wan? You better NOT be up that freakin tree again!!" LOL

Said to a young villager, just beginning to work.."Don't shake your head at me.. get to building!"

To the villager who just wants to make babies.. " Get off of him, I just got him working!!... HUSSY!"
Posted by: HeatherAggie03

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/17/07 03:32 PM

" I don't care if you are elderly, you're not an elder, now get back to work!"
Posted by: littlewindbird

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/19/07 04:37 AM

what are you doing enjoying the pond? your a 14yr old trainee! you havent earned it yet, get back to work!
oh, sure! enjoy that pond while half the villiage is sitting in the hospital sick and your the only doctor in the villiage
sometimes I log into one of my villiages to see a woman in the middle of the ocean and her status says nothing. so i pick her up to put her back in to fish and see that she is holding a baby. What is this? virtual post pardom depression???
there is a stew that can be made that makes everyone, including the adults go to the bathroom. my son put a nursing mother to eat the stew and when she ran over to use the bathroom she kneeled over, (as some of the kids do) but it looks like she is setting the baby down where everyone goes. he told me that the mother put the baby down in the poo when she had to go and asked why she wasent washing the baby when she was done.
Posted by: meli

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/20/07 03:58 AM

no don't die on me... i need babies
Posted by: meli

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/20/07 04:00 AM

explaination... I find myself up the creeek without a paddle.. I let my villiage die off.. and only have 3 male kids. Can men have babies?LOL
Posted by: MochaJew

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 05/20/07 01:21 PM

"I told you not to eat Koi's stew." This as several nursing mums arrive @ the door of the villiage mid-wife.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/20/07 01:27 PM

I had the same problem with a tribe from VV1 (see Song of Spice) Every one died save a girl of ten and a man in his twenties. They had five daughters when he died and after the mother's death, found a sixth child. I have a Hard tribe now with two girls and I am hoping for a boy.
Hang in there; there are several occurs that would bring a girl to your tribe.
MJ

Posted by: Kuya Shiznit

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/21/07 06:22 PM

"Yes! You're finally 18... now let's go and make some babies!!!"
Posted by: kimmar

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/23/07 07:01 AM

"beetle come on beetle lets see the right beetle.... beetle!!!!!!"

When asked by my father who was watching me play VV2 "why are you dropping the lady on that guy?", I replied, "practicing for when I grow up." (I'm 40 btw lol)

and from my nephew who was watching the game as it was running "Auntie Kim come quick... all the girls are mugging a guy in a track suit". (13 women set to parenting)
Posted by: eyeshigh

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/23/07 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: kimmar

and from my nephew who was watching the game as it was running "Auntie Kim come quick... all the girls are mugging a guy in a track suit". (13 women set to parenting)

LMAO too funny

"DAM! DAM! I said DAM!"

I was getting so very frustrated with my vilalgers leaving the dam to go work on the hut when i needed farming, not more babies. Unfortunately my children thought I was yelling curse words at the computer. Perhaps it had a double meaning!
Posted by: Krissy72

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/25/07 01:52 PM

I've said many many times... how can you do laundry... you only have 1 outfit!!!
Posted by: Krissy72

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/25/07 01:54 PM

I don't think I can type what I have said to my tribe of 31 red head male clones \:\( it doesnt matter who I mate.. I enmd up with the same bowl cut reddish blonde male, and its to the point now where I dont have any other males to mate so they will forever be cloning themselves
Posted by: raisinstar

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 05/25/07 04:54 PM

I love this thread. I have said most of these myself.
Posted by: vvnewb

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/01/07 01:58 PM

No matter how many times you read the [censored] writing it is not going to be any different.

fine get the [censored] coconuts, you wont be happy till there are none left.

stop peeing i need you
Posted by: MissVlovesu

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/02/07 02:18 PM

Once, I got angry at a villager who was scared of the ocean, so I kept puting her there and saying, "HAH! Who's in charge now, ya lazy baka!" FYI: Baka means 'idiot' in Japanese.
Posted by: GreatGuidingHand

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 06/03/07 12:10 AM

PMSL!! I am SOO glad I'm not the only one with coconut v. crop issues! I'm sure people think I'm loony cos I keep shouting leave the [bleepin] coconuts alone and harvest your [bleepin] crops!!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/03/07 12:18 AM

I have one guy in my last village I was calling Studly McStud b/c just drop him on a girl by mistake and she's outta commission for 2 hours! Now I have 1 whole female, with another who will (in 2 'years') be 18. and all Aisha's kids are boys!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/03/07 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Endpkd
"[censored], rhymes with putt," was for one of my constantly pregnant women.
"If you don't like to fish, you can just garden and not run away"
"Sorry kid, but you can pee later"
"I'm trying to make you an esteemed elder, don't you want a pretty totem."
"Find the mushrooms, find the mushrooms."
"OK, everybody is working today. We need the food and points."

By the way, I dress my doctors in bright clothes so I can find them easier. And I dress the women over 50 in the same dress, the pretty peach one, so I know that they can't have children.

How do you change their clothes? :-/ that would SOOOOO make my life easier

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/03/07 01:41 AM

Since this is a spoiler topic, I will tell you but just to be sure, to get the answer highlight this blank space:you have to build a sewing hut. when you have a certain level of technology, a foundation for a sewing hut will appear for you to build on. This is one of the puzzles so for more info, check the guides section. BEWARE, it costs 5,000 tech points to change ONE villagers clothes Hope this helps.
Posted by: Thiris

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/03/07 05:37 AM

here some of mine

1. DUDE SHE MAY BE YOUR WIFE BUT SHES DEAD SO STOP!

2. I NEED FISH NOT (censored) babies!!

3. dude she has twins so stop.

4 HES YOUR GRANDFATHER SO KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!

5. if you wash that baby one more time! NO DONT DRINK IT THE BABYS DIPER IS IN THERE!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/03/07 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Jazzo
Since this is a spoiler topic, I will tell you but just to be sure, to get the answer highlight this blank space:you have to build a sewing hut. when you have a certain level of technology, a foundation for a sewing hut will appear for you to build on. This is one of the puzzles so for more info, check the guides section. BEWARE, it costs 5,000 tech points to change ONE villagers clothes Hope this helps.

Holy....Mama chicken! That's a lotta points!!!!!! Thx for the answer. that's gonna be awhile before I can afford that tho \:\(

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/03/07 08:04 PM

when you get to that point in the game, it doesn't seem like such an exorbiant price to pay
Posted by: EsteemedElder

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/04/07 03:07 AM

"Enjoy the pond on your own time. Right now, you've got to research to earn tech points!"
Posted by: babytee

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/04/07 04:18 AM

Here are a few of my headaches!
1. Why are you dancing? you haven't completed one task.
2. Why are you still standing in the same spot( when my little ones refuse to work)
3. Who's attending the garden?
4. Please stopping saying No!
Posted by: EsteemedElder

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/04/07 04:47 PM

"You're standing right next to a [collectible/mushroom]. Can't you see it?"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/04/07 08:59 PM

"You're worried about food so why are you sitting on your lazy bum you louse????"

"You dislike work but you;ve no problem having six kids???" (she refused to do anything but breed once she had her first)
Posted by: Kelila

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/05/07 09:23 PM

(I come back and half the coconuts are gone) "WHAT?!?! You're supposed to be researching! Dorks!!! No, get back here, Hoya!"

(My sister discovers the purpose of the pause button...) "Who's that little kid? Son of WHO? What?! He grew up?! Where'd that other baby come from? I'm so confused!!!"
Posted by: Tmac

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/11/07 03:43 AM

when something bad happens. i always say i need to pray to the isola Gods
Posted by: 30Flames3

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/11/07 03:45 AM

"What are you doing, get your lazy bum up and build that dam
Posted by: laurence

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/11/07 03:12 PM

Yes! yes! YES! INDEED YES!! You can do it!!
...OK! go to eat and we re-try...

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/11/07 03:35 PM

lol

i love that one laurence

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/11/07 04:36 PM

thank you. There are many others! My family is often hilarious!! \:\/

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 06/17/07 11:45 PM

I've got a new one to add...

My sister was watching me play, and she suddenly squealed and pointed at a mushroom. I jerked the screen around, picked up a kid, and went back to where I thought I had left the mushroom. It wasn't there. As I frantically searched for it, my sister kept tugging on my mouse arm, going, "It's over there. It's over there!" I became so angry that I finally whipped around to face her and yelled, "I KNOW WHERE MY MUSHROOMS ARE!!!!!"
Posted by: colourmehappy

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 06/18/07 11:11 PM

I yell at them saying i'm not helping you any more. Or thats it, I give up, your on baby making duty, that should keep you busy.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/19/07 12:26 PM

an other one just 5 mn ago:

LA V'LA!!! lol!!

(that means: there it is! but, in french, the noun has a gender so it makes: there she is!)

and everybody around me: "Who? Where?"
me: " heu...the red lady _bug_ that I missed to finish all the collection!!"
Posted by: Waj

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/19/07 09:06 PM

^ lolz

A memorable one for me was:

"Don't embrace his remains, BURY them!" lolz this was when I was playing Village Sim on my PALM. I cracked up after I realized how that must have sounded \:D
Posted by: speedyg

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/20/07 06:14 AM

So "Master Doctor" how does it feel to have a 6 year old beat you at your job. (yes i had a 6 year old healing my sick people)

10 minutes ago: Ok thats done, now what time is it (1 am) HOLY COW!!!, wait i still have to that and that oh and that

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/25/07 11:40 AM

Yesterday, in a new tribe:

"Bindi! Come to build the hut! And Babaco! Come on too, you need to increase your...Hey!! Where are you going, the both? I know you are in love but it's not the moment!!!"

Posted by: colourmehappy

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/27/07 09:37 AM

While trying to pick up a child to get a mushroom, I picked up someone trying to exercise and said oh! sorry.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/27/07 12:30 PM

Yes, I've done that too. Yesterday I accidentally disturbed a farmer coming back to the food bin with his fish, which he dropped. I said, "Oh! Sorry! Let me put you back in the water so you can catch another."

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/27/07 12:30 PM

I said this yesterday

"NO!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you go and get pregnant you were nearly an elder!!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/30/07 03:03 PM

"YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS" (singing)
to my villagers who have made 12 000 tech points in 1 hour (without collectibles). I'll soon buy the level 3 of science!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/30/07 04:07 PM

(To my sister's villager that keeps randomly running away from things): GAAAH! Get back here and work your tail off! Do you want to elder, or DON'T you?!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/30/07 04:17 PM

lol! and what does she answer? (no?)
Posted by: Diversity

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 07/03/07 10:14 PM

How the heck can two such beautiful people make such ugly children!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Wish there was a get rid of potato head and helmet hair boys button.

They should have preview button - sorta like a like a prenatal scan before the fact *laughs*- to see what you would get if you hooked up a certain pair.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 07/04/07 01:05 AM

(Yelling at a grave) NOOO! Why did you have to go and die on me like that?!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 07/04/07 03:08 PM

Lol i also said that about one of my elders when she passded away.
Posted by: Wontolla

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 07/12/07 05:02 AM

Hello, Master Scientist! Cooling your feet in the brook again, I see. How about taking some of those tech points you've been racking up and inventing shoes?

Enough watering the crops, you are not growing rice!
Posted by: Krystal

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 07/12/07 05:05 AM

Hey! What are you doing?!? Get away from her! You're old enough to be her father! Wait a second! You ARE her father! Ackkk! *drags man and girl to farthest areas of village*
Posted by: samcutie567

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/13/07 05:37 AM

Baby Baby Baby now!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/13/07 08:45 PM

"Good by! Be good people!" (in the evening, when I quit the game)
Posted by: Mygareeeta

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/14/07 11:05 PM

"Oh, for pete's sake, will you go fishing and stop chasing the women???" LOL I had 2 people in their late 60's that were wearing me out, going at it every 5 minutes.....thank goodness it won't let me have any more than 92 people, or I'd have 192!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/17/07 09:32 AM

lol!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/17/07 03:09 PM

I have a go at my villagers everytime i open it up. I'll open it up and they will all stop fishing and go "watering crops" instead. Grrr really get's on my nerves lol!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/17/07 05:23 PM

I often calculate in my head while playing.
Here is a riddle: 252+6; 261+35; 11120+250; Yeah!!: 11614+1500!! ;\)
What is it?

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/17/07 07:46 PM

I am a teacher in real life - so everytime the farmers start carrying their catch right through where they are teaching - I say what is in my signature picture.
LOL

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/17/07 08:17 PM

LOL

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/19/07 02:21 PM

\:D My parents, 2 of my brothers (and some uncles and aunts) are teachers (none English teacher unfortunately!) and I adore your signature picture. So fair! ;\)
Posted by: arislyn

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/20/07 07:37 AM

Don't you dare say NO to me!
Posted by: KissesxofthexSun

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/20/07 02:52 PM

Cooling your feet in the stream?! What the **** is this bull****?! You work your lazy *** until your feet burn off, *****! Get back to work!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/20/07 03:26 PM

"OH! Pitchoun!! T'as fait tomber le mushroom!!!" (you dropped the champignon!) \:\?
(he has bang the fire place)(pitchoun is a word from south of France meaning "kid")
Posted by: aerialview

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/22/07 01:19 PM

GONG
Takes life: What the f***?!!! That was my 3rd live runner!!!
Grants wisdom: I am trying to create a community of idiots here, you fool!! (Raised and multiplied them to consume all the points and food, then started over with a few elders at young age)

RUNNER
Hey! Where the hell are you? Laundry??? We're not done with stew here!

PREGNANT
Runner got pregnant: Hey! Careful with that baby!!!
Mother jumps to pond: OMFG!

DRESS CODES
Scientist in white: You lil [censored]! Only the reds are supposed to get pregnant!
2 newbies: Who sent you????! I can't afford your dress this time!

TOTEMS
Puhleeeez!!!! Not another one of you again. I need color!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/28/07 05:55 PM

"Bless you!!"
(I just hear a sneeze! \:o )
Posted by: cleeby

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/31/07 01:42 PM

Said in a loud booming voice like "This is the voice of the Mysterons" (from 'Captain Scarlet', sixtys kids TV programme. No I'm not that old - I watched repeats!):

"THIS IS THE HAND OF THE MIGHTY GOD"

as I grab 'IT' whilst the kids are playing tag to get a mushroom or collectable. or if I REALLY want them to know just exactly who is God:

"THIS IS THE HAND OF THE MIGHTY CLEEBS MUAHAHAHAAAAARRRR!"

lol
xx
Posted by: DTanza

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/22/07 12:35 PM

Hey what are you doing no don`t shes a runner!!!!!

Laundry!? WHAT IS WITH THAT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE OUTFIT!

Forget the coconuts you gotta harvest the crops oh don`t you hide up in that tree!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/22/07 01:06 PM

LOL DTanza! I say the oddest things too.
Posted by: Robert1220

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/22/07 01:36 PM

Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
TOO LATE! -.-
now you stop climbin coconuts or ill choose you to open the sack with the fire ants in it so stay in one place so you can make babies you MOTHERFATHER
NOW YOU HURRY MATANDANG GURANG(Filipino word for an OLD BLOKE) i need some fish ok? now go get the algae eating ones or ill get the bloke eating ones ok?!!!
Posted by: Antiragweed

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/22/07 04:55 PM

"Get away from that stupid tree you coconut junkie!! There's veggies to be had!!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/22/07 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Tongart1234
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
Where's the kid?
TOO LATE! -.-

LOL!!!!!
Posted by: hi1arious

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/25/07 12:29 AM

"ok guys. just work a lot more so that i can take your work to buy stuff that can let you work more!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/25/07 12:40 AM

now now now now
that weather is artificial
not really sunny and hot
now dont dive
ya that did it
i will give you work.....YOU ONLY!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 08/25/07 03:46 AM

"What?!?!?! How can you be carrying ANOTHER baby???? You just let your other one go!"

A few moments later: "Oh, so it's you, mister hotshot master parent! You're the one behind it."

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 08/25/07 06:11 AM

"Don't you shake your snippy little head at me! Your going to gain skill whether you like it or not!"
Posted by: Annthewhofan

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 08/25/07 08:12 PM

Come on you slow chouch get fixing that hut and stop failing me.
Posted by: hi1arious

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 08/25/07 08:28 PM

WHERE DID ALL THESE BABIES COME FROM?!?!?!?!!
Posted by: Duka

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 08/26/07 12:40 AM

no, shut up and get a fish! No? you are the laziest little........

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 08/26/07 03:21 PM

*sees a child healing and noping w/ mature voice*
OMG

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 08/26/07 03:34 PM

I set you to research and research you shall do, not building!!!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 08/26/07 04:31 PM

"Stop it!!! You are her father not her mate!"
Posted by: PTforWindows

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 08/26/07 10:20 PM

"Yes,Kaki.Go and get the coconuts instead of picking your crops.And on top of that,there's only 1 coconut,anyway."
"You are not a reasercher.You are a docter.And you will become an esteemed elder."
(2 weeks later)
Here lies bes:The most stubborn 1 point from EE ever.
Posted by: blewidstepr

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 08/30/07 01:24 AM

ok so im down to two villagers both female but im so tired of starting over im trying to get everything with these two ladies and i tend to have them both at the research table cause u cant do anything with out tech points but they keep shaking their heads at me and telling me no and walking off to "do laundry" "Harvest crops" when they have enough food or be lazy and "enjoy the pond" i cant tell you how many times ive had to go searching for the one and im so over asking them where they are

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 08/30/07 08:20 PM

*upon seeing the female villagers in a village she let run on it's own for a month* "OMG WHY do all the women look the SAME?!?!?" They all have the same heads and same or similar dresses now...I can't even tell them apart anymore without checking their stats...worst of all they got one of the ugliest female heads avaliable! T_T

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 08/30/07 08:25 PM

ROFL! I know that feeling all too well...
Posted by: turtlezrock00

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/30/07 08:47 PM

Things I've said:

"I totally agree with you! Enjoying the pond (not that it's going anywhere) is a much better thing to do than improving life on the island!!" *notice the sarcasm

"HURRY UP AND BECOME A MASTER AND STOP DOING LAUNDRY!! "

I have said this to all my villagers at some point: (except George of course) "Why can't you be more like George???????"
*George is my best villager because he Dislikes Laundry(OH HAPPY DAY!), which resulted in him becoming a Master in 2 skills (Scientist and Builder) in the same day! \:\)

"OH NO! Not another red-head kid!"

"That's it! No more babies for you!"

"And what do you think you are doing?"

"...But, you just ate! You can't be hungry again! Get back to work!"

"Hurry up and drop your kid already, we need you!"

"Not another mushroom!" *Upon picking up my 164th mushroom after just 2 days of playing*

"Don't even think about touching those coconuts!"

"You couldn't reach the coconuts the last 5 times you tried! What makes you think you'll reach them now??"

"Hurry up and show up, you dumb (uncommon/rare) collectable!"

"Where did all those kids go? They were here just a second ago!"

"Not one of you likes to run??!!"

"Who in their right mind dislikes butterflies?"

"You don't like fish? Well, FYI, that's all you'll be living on for the next year!"

"Please, please, please, let there be an Island Event!"

"Wellll??? What are you waiting for? TURN 14/18 ALREADY!!!"
I've said soooo much more, but I can't remember! lol ;\)

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/31/07 10:21 AM

I recently realized I was saying that I would kill all my slackers if they did not get back to work!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/31/07 10:23 AM

\:o ! it doesn't look like you!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/31/07 10:32 AM

My last one, to a child who was standing on the ancient place:

"Do you see a yellow pebble?... Hmmm?... An ochre-yellow rare pebble?... No?... Pfuuu!!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/31/07 10:47 AM

I just said this to my coconut headed little girl who was trying to reach the coconuts...

"Do you realize coconuts cause Diarrhea? No wonder you go to the "Nature calling" area all the time!!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/31/07 10:53 AM

LOLOL!!! \:D \:D \:D
Posted by: blewidstepr

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 09/04/07 12:13 AM

"if you dont quit leaving your post imma bash your head in with your own totem" "where do you think your goin no your gonna go earn me some more tech points or you wont have anything to do for the next year"
Posted by: PTforWindows

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 09/11/07 11:10 PM

The illagers like
you and are feasting.(I hate VB limitations:No acsii.)

They maust hate me.

Magic hand says no.Magic hand says GET BACK TO WORK!

Kaki,you're a farmer.If you're worried about food,FARM NUMBSKULL!
(Accurate:He wears a coconut...)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 09/16/07 10:10 PM

*opens the village she's had running since she first got the game* "Yes! Yes! Finally, the last collectable I need to have all the collectables! Smallchildsmallchildsmallchildsmallchildsmallchild...WHAT?! NO CHILDREN AT ALL?!?!" *watches the beetle vanish* "NOOOOOOOO!"
*goes to start breeding more children(same village)*"What the-? The youngest of you is 51! But...but...but..." *insert snapping sound as brain go brokeneded*

I gave that village one more week to have a 'saving grace' event (barrel 'o babies, old friends, etc) but sadly, the last villager died this afternoon.
And the villagers I got when I restarted the game are all freaking morons. AND THEY ALL LIKE RESTING AND LAUNDARY!!!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 09/17/07 01:19 AM

aww sorry Phantom.

Mine - How in the world did two blondes make a bright redhead and then jet black haired children!? *rae at the daddy* Are you sure it is yours!!? LOL

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 09/17/07 08:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Phantom_Flame
*opens the village she's had running since she first got the game* "Yes! Yes! Finally, the last collectable I need to have all the collectables! Smallchildsmallchildsmallchildsmallchildsmallchild...WHAT?! NO CHILDREN AT ALL?!?!" *watches the beetle vanish* "NOOOOOOOO!"
*goes to start breeding more children(same village)*"What the-? The youngest of you is 51! But...but...but..." *insert snapping sound as brain go brokeneded*

I gave that village one more week to have a 'saving grace' event (barrel 'o babies, old friends, etc) but sadly, the last villager died this afternoon.
And the villagers I got when I restarted the game are all freaking morons. AND THEY ALL LIKE RESTING AND LAUNDARY!!!

I am sorry this happened to you!

My fav saying?
You moron! get outta the *@# pond and get back to work or no health stew for you tonight!!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 09/17/07 08:32 AM

Originally Posted By: kittenangel2001
...My fav saying?
You moron! get outta the *@# pond and get back to work or no health stew for you tonight!!
or "you will be deprived of dessert!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 09/17/07 12:18 PM

i was thinking she might threaten them with the definitely-not-the-health-stew stew
Posted by: Damballah

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 09/21/07 05:08 AM

All right! Finally! All the pieces of the gong are in place! *Esteemed Elder Tirana rings gong* 5 couples race for the flowered hut! Three pairs of twins, one set of triplets, and and a singleton. Village adds 10. Ok, it can handle that. Two MORE couples race for the flowered hut! Another set of twins, a singleton, and up comes "You don't have enough housing for this!" The mother with the single child emerges from the hut, minus child, but with the number still up there. I made NONE of these couples embrace, so do be careful about ringing that gong...this is an amazing way to populate your village!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/06/07 01:49 PM

The one that drives me nuts is when the farmer is worried about food, but they run away from the fields, berry bush or ocean because they don't like berries or fish.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/06/07 11:20 PM

Laundry no equal food, fishing equal food, YOUR VILLAGE IS LIKE STARVING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! Then he goes indoors with his mother and I turn the game off \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/06/07 11:38 PM

I tend to say Arrgh!" quite a bit with the two male villagers I have that dislike swimming and wood. One likes resting, the other likes playing, so I have to drag them back to the science table 20 times a night! (I've said some not so nice things as well, like "If you want to do nothing, I'll keep you two lazy *!**@**#* stuck up at the top of the graveyard honoring the dead all night!")

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/06/07 11:40 PM

I had a guy that likes resting, and he became a master in every skill with no help from gongs or events ! \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/07/07 12:15 AM

Did he dislike swimming and wood? These two refuse to farm...in fact they rush out of the ocean and complain to one of the totems. Building...well, they dislike wood, and won't light the fire either. (I'm at my wit's end with them...and that wasn't far to go.) They don't seem to swim in the pond either. I set one to parenting, and every single female ran away from him. Good for the girls, I say! \:\)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/11/07 10:22 PM

"Well, a lot of good that gong effect does me!" I had finally gotten the effect that 'gives life', and all the girls that were the right age were already carrying kids around! ARGH!
Posted by: Parazombie

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/11/07 11:08 PM

"Go one little kid...go get the shiny (insert object name here.)"
It works half the time!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/12/07 06:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Krystal
"Well, a lot of good that gong effect does me!" I had finally gotten the effect that 'gives life', and all the girls that were the right age were already carrying kids around! ARGH!
I had it too and a lot of girl were carrying babies including a girl who was... 71 years old!!! \:D
Posted by: lucas

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/12/07 06:35 PM

when iam playing i start to talk to my guys too. my husband said i am crazy. i say come on why dont you just do what i say i turn my back for 1 min. and you are off doing what ever you want lol. husband says i need to stop talking to the computer they cant hear u. do i need to get you checked out or something. he just laughs at me. lol

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/12/07 06:38 PM

The twins oy they dont like herbs. and i said to them what would you do if you where the only two here how would you heal eachother. i guess you wouldnt you would just die lol. ive tryed to make them get some healing but they just wont so i just put them to fishing or research lol.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/13/07 07:39 AM

Trust me, if it says they don't like something, there's very little you can do except try to find a skill they willl at least try! I, too, talk to my villagers, and, when I do, my husband comes to peek over my shoulder and see what they are doing. Especially if I suddenly say "(Explative Deleted)!" \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/13/07 06:37 PM

yes I know what yopu mean. My husband tells me I am playing to much get off and take rest. I need to have you checked lol.
Posted by: BronL

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/14/07 06:32 AM

Don't 'hey' me, buster! SO sorry to interrupt you doing nothing. Not.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 10/15/07 10:19 AM

YIPPEEE!!
when a villager has changed his clothes, at the moment he jumps!
(and everybody around me: What?!? \:D )

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 10/23/07 07:43 PM

"Yes, the mosaic is very pretty.... now get back to work!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 10/24/07 07:47 AM

\:D LOL!!
Posted by: Toxik

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/02/07 08:47 PM

Your right.Admiring the Gong Encasement WILL make the algae go away!

Again,your right. Being Curious About The Mosiac will make it reveal itself.

Pick it up!!ITS THE LAST SHELL!!!PICK IT UPPPPPPP!And now you decide to be lonely.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/02/07 09:12 PM

Okey the gongs sparkly now, lets see what the gong going to grant you. Yea you do since your admiring it you can ring it.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/05/07 07:07 PM

"DRAT! Missed a collectable!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/05/07 07:17 PM

LOL Sometime, I'm not so polite!! \:\/

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/05/07 11:54 PM

I swear in my head but not out loud! LOL!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/06/07 01:52 AM

"Must you always argue with, complain to, teach and tell jokes to Mucha's totem, when you should be building???" \:\/ If I say #@$% aloud, my husband will come peek to see what happened now!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/09/07 11:29 PM

"Oh, yeah, that's interesting. You just 'discovered' how to make fire, but, hey, what's that? The candles on the research table are lit!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/09/07 11:33 PM

The candles aren't lit until the fire is started - start a new game and check it for yourself.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/09/07 11:36 PM

Heh-heh, now I feel a little silly.

*sheepish*

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/10/07 07:53 PM

"When you say 'Nope!' I've pulled you back to work about 20 times now. Why do you still sound surprised about it?"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/10/07 09:35 PM

Oh no you don't!!! that's your sister you creep!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/10/07 10:09 PM

Come on fish instead of admirring the gong your short on food since that event and now your worried about food so get fishing now.
Posted by: Joine The Great

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/11/07 01:43 PM

Ok i'll list what i can remember \:D
U kid what are u doing by the pond?! There's a mushroom at the ocean calling your name! ok next person kissing her will get straight to the cocnut tree so u can pull you off! NEXT CHILD I FIND NEAR THE POND IS GOING TO GET THE DEATH STEW!!!! ( said that to four of my kids who stood near the pond alot ) ok all u ladies nurse!!!! EVERYBODY GET TO WORK!!!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/11/07 01:53 PM

Do you have a death wish walking across the fire while its been lit, now your stuck, your getting burnt silly villager.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/11/07 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Annthewhofan
Do you have a death wish walking across the fire while its been lit, now your stuck, your getting burnt silly villager.
LOL ROTFL

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/12/07 02:50 AM

"WHAT?!?!?!?! You're a builder, there's a dam to be built, your tribe will starve without the dam, and you....... YOU are.....are BORED?!?!?!?!"
Posted by: Kadgii Kailali

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/12/07 07:28 AM

i thought this: "hey, if you reflect when you go to the cemetery, then the next person i fing disobeying with go and reflect on what they've done!"
Posted by: HelloWorld!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/12/07 11:00 PM

Lemme think....Ah heres one I said Just this morning:

You stupid villager,It's been 5 minutes and you've JUST gotten to 99% on that stupid dam!

And the one we'll never forget

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU 'ENJOYING THE LAGOON' WHEN YOUR VILLAGE'S FOOD SOURCE IS AT 2!?!?!?

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/15/07 06:11 PM

"Oh, a mushie." *drops kid on mushie* "Wait, that's purple!" *SPACE BAR* *drops three other kids on it* "Yay! I got more than one!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/23/07 02:21 AM

I just got a new one!

OK,I've put you bacicly EVRYTHING AND YOU STILL SO 'Nope' INSTEAD OF EVEN TRYING?!?!?!?!?!?

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/23/07 09:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Krystal
"Oh, a mushie." *drops kid on mushie* "Wait, that's purple!" *SPACE BAR* *drops three other kids on it* "Yay! I got more than one!"

You gotta Love those purple mushies!!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/23/07 08:23 PM

*plops a villager on a new stew*"eat up,you need to get that crate open."*the villager's status says Jumpy*(the little black stripe at the bottom Says:Hmm,is your villager allergic to this stew?)"WHAT THE..................!!!!"
Posted by: Houjun

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/25/07 11:24 PM

Some that my friend has said while playing the trial version:

"Turn 37 or something!" (while waiting for a kid to grow up even by one year)

"No one has to pee that much - ever!"

"All you do is pee!" (Pretty much what this kid is doing.)

"She's back!" (Little girl, back at Nature is Calling! for the fourth time in less than five minutes.)

"Get out of the tree!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 11/27/07 06:50 PM

"WHAT?!?!? Two MORE girls?!?!"
A moment later: "Out of 6 children, only one boy. This does not bode well for the tribe."
Another moment passes...
"OH NO! Only one adult man left?!?! So much for marriages in this generation..."

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 12/10/07 07:33 PM

I know I already posted here, but here's another comment I made while playing:

"'No'? What if I said no everytime you guys needed food? Then what? You wouldn't exist if it wasn't for me! GET BACK TO WORK, YOU SLACKERS!"
Posted by: TheGnome

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 12/11/07 07:24 AM

A late entry - I just discovered this topic.

When seeing a child sitting "feeling a bit lonley":

"Aw, come on and I'll get your Mummy to tell you a story!" How daft is that?? \:\)

When one member of a courting couple keeps running away:

"Oh well, if he/she doesn't appreciate you, I'll go find someone else that does."
Posted by: Shade Fade

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/12/07 10:50 PM

Ugh! My trainee/adept/master parents annoyed me SO much! I used to say stuff to them all the time, like..

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND LEFT YOU, LOSER. YEAAAHH. She's researching now! HA! She'll be walking around a little table instead of kissing you. "

"You can wait forever, fool! Your lady is not coming for you!"

They annoyed me a lot. So, I stopped the farmers from farming and they all died. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

And then I say this on a daily basis.

"OH MY GOSH, MY LAGOON IS FILLED WITH OLD PEOPLE."

"H-how many elders do I HAVE? Sheesh, why won't these people die?"

"Aw man, you're only 14. No wonder."

"I'm sorry to say this but you're in VV2. Can't have babies when you're that old."

And I say these about the gong.

"Stupid gong! Gimme something I'll like!"

"Can't ring it yet, huh? Aw man.."

"WHO NEEEEDS WISDOM? I WANT GHOSTS PLEASE."

"Oh, the gong grants food? Thanks. I'll just add that to the 70,000 I already had."

Now back to the daily basis stuff.

"You're ugly."

"YOUR NAME IS CAPPEEEE? I LOVE YOU!"

"Ohhh! Your name is Sake! <3 I won't change it then."

"Oh, wait. You're that one that doesn't like running and work. No happiness for you. HEYYY! KIDDD! You pick up the collectible for me, no way am I letting IMA do it."

"DUDEEEEE. YOU SPENT YOUR PATHETIC LIFE WATERING CROPS INSTEAD OF FISHING. THOSE GUYS DIED CAUSE OF YOU."

"Watering crops instead of fishing is like working hard for nothing while you have riches at hand." And yeah, I don't have a scarecrow.

You're the only dude out of all those women? Well you're a lucky little chap aren't cha?"

I've never said this one but I will start now!

More daily stuff..

"Did I miss the red mushroom? Tell me I didn't!"

"I knew I'd find you here!" ..is what I say when I'm trying to grab kids cause I found a rare collectible. I find 'em near the lovely hut all the time. Nature calls them too much..

"We shall put you on top of the fire and worship you."

I love the villagers that I say this to!

"Omigosshhhh! You became an esteemed elder without me telling you to! Omg, omg, omggg.. YOU DESERVE THE LAGOON. SWIM BABY, SWIM!"

"Y-You started working without guidance? You're awesome and now totally respect!

Whee! Listing those was fun.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/13/07 09:38 PM

"GAH, come on! You dislike running, and you move like an old woman! You're not even 14 yet! Goodness knows what good you'll be later."
A moment later:
"Well, I guess I shouldn't complain. You could be the shona invading my VV2 game."

('Shona' means 'golden child' in Bengali. I got it from the glossary of a book set in India.)

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/15/07 01:32 AM

"YES" *sees rare collectible*
"YES! YES!" *drops kid on it*
"NO!" *kid gets stuck in sticky spot*
"NO! NO!" *kid drops pebble*
"THAT'S IT!" *holds kid over fire*
"MUAHAHAHAHAHA, that's what u get" *shaking kid over fire*
Mom: "Julian, stop screaming at your computer"

lol, that happened once

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/15/07 09:01 AM

LOL \:D

(but please, don't hold kid over fire! they didn't do it delibarately and I'm sure they are unhappy of loosing the collectible! and it's cruel! \:\( )

To a kid who doesn't like running:

"Ok Gin, we'll try! Take this mushroom and bring it to the bin! You see, it's just near! GO!
Come on... Come on... Come on... Come on... Come on... Come on... Come on... Come on... Come on... Come on...
YEAH!!!! Now you can dance!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/15/07 09:20 AM

TORNADO!!!!!!!!!!

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish......20x more fish

oh come on FISH!!! don't go at the gong, oh wait, i forgot that i had another effect of the gong, *drags villager into gong* *gong takes food* WHAT????? now you have to fish fish fish again!!!!

Villagers : Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish

Villager 1 : Vegetables!!!!!!

Me : Vegetables your peys!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/15/07 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: laurence

(but please, don't hold kid over fire! they didn't do it delibarately and I'm sure they are unhappy of loosing the collectible! and it's cruel! \:\( )

Laurence, I know, and trust me, if you think thats bad, you haven't seen anything. Holding them over the fire doesn't actually do anything in the game. People deliberately KILL villagers. That I have never done and that is cruel. J2lyk \:\)

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/16/07 05:12 PM

I know that, Jazzo!! and I don't like it! To kill the villagers that "we" don't like is a too much easy, lazy and casual manner to solve problems!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/17/07 03:39 AM

To Sutai, one of my girl villagers who dislikes running:

What are you doing? Playing tag? The rest of the kids stopped playing tag five minutes ago!

You know, you are seriously too painful to watch.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/17/07 07:14 AM

how do you "kill" villages?
Posted by: SpecialPrincess

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/18/07 03:58 AM

Quote:
how do you "kill" villages?

Basically, you have to make a certain stew, but I won't say anymore here. That's a spoiler. ;\)

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/18/07 07:19 AM

ohhhh, ok \:D ;\)
Posted by: hurrihottie

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/23/07 02:08 AM

"Yes!! So thats what they mean by a runner!"

in a tribe of 41 i finally got a runner..lol i was soo exicted...

"Triplets on your first try..whoa you really are an elder huh"

After breeding one of my 18yr olds w/ my first elder

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/30/07 06:03 PM

:looking for the last three bugs while dragging a kid around the village just in case it pops up:

"BAH! STOP SEEING SOMETHING, SEE A _bug_!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/30/07 06:12 PM

LOL I often tell them: "do you see the pink pebble? Hmm? do you see it?" \:\)

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 12/30/07 06:26 PM

Your confused to plant the crops, oh I see it now a butterfly on the field and its says only children collect them, right I will get a kid while you plant the crops. ah found a kid.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/03/08 04:25 PM

I know i posted but heyn i've done more 8\)

"GAH!!! PULL YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND RESEARCH!!"

VIllagers : research research research research research research

Villager 1 : BUILDING!!!!

"Man this guy's lazy!!!!!"

"Calm down.. ACK! Rare butterfly! * finds kid by bush drags him over and butterfly is gone* NOoooo!!!!!!!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/03/08 07:26 PM

Hmm i'll wing it 8\)

"Man! This is probly your 23 baby!"

"What your a master farmer but why must you run from the fishies!?"

"I NEED MORE KIDS NOW!!!"
Posted by: Cinimod

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/14/08 05:35 AM

YOU HAD KIDS WITH YOUR MOM!?

Oh come on it can`t be that hard to pluck veggies from dirt!

Yes get the pebble....yes...yes....YES!!!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/15/08 08:45 PM

"Hmm, 'unsure what to do', huh? Well, let's see.... how about doing your job?!?"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/17/08 10:23 PM

Okay, this one was a thought, not spoken, but that's okay. \:\)

"Ooh, I love her dress! So cool the way it sways when she walks." \:D
Posted by: Britney

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/18/08 12:25 AM

huum, I should make this outfit on this here villager into a Sims 2 outfit.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/19/08 06:42 PM

"Oh my goodness! That's is SO funny! He looks like he's twitching!"

One of my villagers was reflecting in the graveyard, and he's a runner. He got stuck somehow, and he was like the kids when they're stuck on the ocean. He didn't spin, though...

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/19/08 08:25 PM

Come on, come on, it can't be that hard to plant crops its not rockit science.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/20/08 03:15 AM

"See the pretty pebble? Yes, shiny! Now go get it! Good!"

Said to a villager carrying a coconut to the ALMOST EMPTY bin: "'Faster, faster, you fool, you fool!'"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/21/08 12:29 AM

I said this today to my villagers who were bringing in the crops:
"You've got the first crops to have come in EVER, and you've already decimated (sp?) the coconuts. Which one do you choose? It idin't rocket science, people!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/21/08 12:44 AM

C'mon and Fish you fools!

*Gets whale evenet* WERE STARVING EAT IT!!!!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/22/08 09:50 PM

Come, on come on, don't drop that new item its my last find, thats it girl cellebrate jump up and down you found all the collections. wow my pop go up by 5 wow now up by 10. hooray you did it girl. \:D \:D \:D

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/23/08 01:15 AM

Courtesy of my friend ;\) :

"She's pregnant AGAIN?!" (In reference to one of the female villagers who has given birth to almost half of the village's population.)

"How many kids has she had? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine,ten. Ten kids!"

Of course, she said some other things about her, but they wouldn't be nice to repeat. \:\)
Posted by: Rainbowlady333

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/23/08 05:07 AM

LOLOL I can relate .... also, if you set a MALE to parenting, one good thing besides passing on "his good looks" is that he is giving a LOT of ladies a chance to be parents, and they don't even have to be set to parenting ... and that can be a boon when you are looking for a good teacher for the children down the line when the lady(ies) in question go beyond child bearing years ... and ... it keeps them happy! ;\)

I accidently forgot to turn of parenting to one gent and came into the game the very next day with over 42 new children ... NO LIE!! "OKAY, WHO'S THE BUNNY?" I asked, and went through the list until I found him ... by this time he was almost to retirement age ... LOL so I gave him a break LOL.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/23/08 11:07 PM

"Yes YES YES!!!! I've got the tech points for L3 farming!!!!!" *clicks tech and BUY!* "Now, my little villagers, get the fishie!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/26/08 08:37 PM

Oh no your the only kid in the village and you got to dislike running, so its got to be you then to pick that _bug_, come ooon come on. now there is another item and you still not reach the science hut. Oh you made it at last too bad the pebles gone, oh well you can pick this seashell up.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 01/31/08 07:41 PM

*My villager Babu has his 100th child*

Me : MAN YOUR STILL NOT A MASTER PARENT!?!?!?!

Babu has given birth to half of the pop. and now he's an elder took him long enough!!!!!!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 02/02/08 10:02 AM

Wow a mushie ahhhhh nooo its gone, ooohhh whait its grown back \:D must find a kid now.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 02/03/08 09:05 PM

OK,We've been through this.I put you on building to make you a master builder so you can be an Esteemed Elder.I leave the game,then when I come back,ALL THE WOMEN HAVE BABIES!
Posted by: AndreaD

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/06/08 09:20 PM

"Where are the kids, I see a shiny!"

"Okay, when did YOU get pregnant again and who's the daddy? if I'd wanted you pregnant again I'd have got you pregnant myself"

I didn't actually say those things but I was thinking them.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/07/08 02:06 AM

Me : i think im gunna go to the CR

Villager 1 : look he's gone, lets slack off!

Villager 2 : no!

Me : I'm Back!

Villager 1,2,3,4,5 : oh no! (gets back to fishing)

Me : hmm, weird, all of them walking at the same spot o.O

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/07/08 03:11 AM

Thsi hsppaned today..

Me : C'MON YOUR THE ONLY THINGS I HAVE TO DO WHILE I WAIT FOR VV3!!!!!! SO BUY CLOTHES WE HAVE LIKE 300 GRAND TECH POINTS!!!!!!
Posted by: Rainbowlady333

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/07/08 06:37 AM

AWW C'mon now --- you guys STILL don't know how to light the fire?

Unsure of what to do? ... oh you're THINKING -- so why not do it at the RESEARCH TABLE ... here ya go!!! lol

Complaining/arguing to the totem are you? Here, go cool off in the pond (big hand takes charge and plops villager in pond) \:D

Stop kissing and start teaching --- parenting isn't only visiting the "lovely hut" you know!!!!
Posted by: mwbtle

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/08/08 04:05 PM

Get back here kid! GOTCHA! Ok, now pick up the pebble...I said PICK UP THE PEBBLE!! (while trying to land the kid directly on a rare pebble) Ok, now go put it in the hut...good girl.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/11/08 02:02 AM

All of these are in response to one male child, Keli who only seems to do four things: dancing, Jumpy!, Running away, and Trying to reach coconuts. Nothing else, not curious about anything or playing in the narrow...No, nothing else unless I put him on a mushroom or collectible.

"Ok, all that jumping you're doing is making MY legs hurt."

"Kid, you'd fit right in with the band with all the dancing and jumping you're doing....just one question, can you play an instrument?"

"Seriously, stop the jumping already!"

"What are you running away from?! You don't dislike anything so what is it?!"

"Oh, you're back to dancing now?"

"You're too young to get the coconuts so stop it!"

"Are you ADD or something?"
Posted by: Crazy VV3 Fan

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/11/08 06:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Robert1220
Me : i think im gunna go to the CR

Villager 1 : look he's gone, lets slack off!

Villager 2 : no!

Me : I'm Back!

Villager 1,2,3,4,5 : oh no! (gets back to fishing)

Me : hmm, weird, all of them walking at the same spot o.O

ROFL! \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/11/08 09:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Houjun
All of these are in response to one male child, Keli who only seems to do four things: dancing, Jumpy!, Running away, and Trying to reach coconuts. Nothing else, not curious about anything or playing in the narrow...No, nothing else unless I put him on a mushroom or collectible. ...

I already had kids like that! It is thoses that like "playing" They every time are dancing and jumpy and they also go often near the diving rock to dance and jump!! I like them a lot!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/11/08 12:33 PM

Yes, I had a little girl like that recently. She was always going to the diving rock and jumping up and down. I kept expecting her to try jumping into the water, but she never did. \:\)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/11/08 12:37 PM

LOL And I suppose she has "playing" as her "likes" \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/11/08 04:22 PM

I just found another place where my little Bibi is "jumpy":

because "playing" is what she likes the most!! \:D :

Posted by: Kathlene25

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/11/08 10:59 PM

Ok, I said to the lil ones as I'm pulling them off the natures calling "I'm so sorry, but there's a mushroom. If it weren't for you, your lazy parents would starve to death"
"Oh, how could you, he was just in the that hut with your sister"
I have actualy yelled this "The pond is OFF LIMITS & the hut too"
"Another stinky stew, I followed the recipe"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/12/08 04:39 AM

To my little hyperactive child Keli:

"Stop spinning, you're making me dizzy!" \:\?

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/12/08 09:13 PM

It's official..............you suffer from ADD.....I think your autistic to........

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 02/12/08 10:19 PM

I have how many Elders?.......................WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!?!?!?!?!?!
Posted by: Anndigitalis

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/13/08 09:40 PM

Stop worrying and start harvesting.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/25/08 09:33 PM

"Come on.... come on.... I need to know these names for the story! Let me see the kids!!!!"

A few moments later... (said to the mothers)
"Good, you're both doing the same thing... I can keep an eye on you."

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/25/08 09:55 PM

Come on what are confused for! plant the crops.
Posted by: Rachel =]

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/27/08 10:38 PM

WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT FOOD?!?! IF YOU WOULD BUiLD THE DAM LIKE I TOLD YOU TO, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/08 12:42 AM

"Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! Elderly and still with this higher teenager sort of voice!" LOLOL
Posted by: shemee

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/08 12:43 AM

The thing I say the most.....

"Drop the baby already!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/08 12:44 AM

I say that a lot too, but I add "But not, like, on it's head or anything..."
Posted by: crazyfish

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/08 04:31 PM

must admit some of the things i have said i couldn't repeat on here, i mean the names i called this female master parent who was in her 60's and meant to be researching kept heading off with any male she could get her hands on lol. or the ones that take off for a swim or are exercising when they should be building, i tell them building is enough exercise for you get back to work. or the doctor enjoying the beach when people are queuing up to be healed, come on people are dieing there's no private practice on my island lol.
Posted by: spyrogirlkim

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/08 07:42 PM

My game is compleate but I have left it going and check on my people add wood ECT.I just dropped a guy on wood pile and he took off running.I looked at his stats and it said he is dislikes wood.I have never heard of someone disliking WOOD thats just insane.LOL it made me laugh and I needed that.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/08 07:52 PM

I have some villagers who dislike wood or rocks but they are master buiders!! \:\?

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/08 08:16 PM

All within the span of ten minutes:

"OOOH! Red mushroom! Kids, kids, gotta pile up the kids,"

"ACCKK! Was that a patch of algae?? No, no, NO, not yet!! ... Oh, whew, I'm imagining things." (I'd rather being going insane than have that food supply cut off!)

"NEW UNCOMMON COLLECTABLE! Gotta pile the kids again..."

"YESSS! FOOD BIN IS TOTALLY FULL! WOO!"

(The last one was said as I followed the kids to the research hut with the new collectable.)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/28/08 09:35 PM

Oh no not that foil event again Right all go in to fish yes you to as well and stop worrying about food, plop you into the sea now fish and you, I know your a master doctor but you need food. OH COME ON STOP SHAKING YOUR HEAD AND TRY AGAIN. Good we'er getting somewhere.

All the nines 999
Posted by: Ariessa

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 02/29/08 07:38 PM

I just started a new one and the event thing popped up, it said something about a wild kid taking a tech instrument or something, and the options were "lure him away with food" or "chase him away" and me being the dummy that I am chose lure with food, so he took 500 food because he liked it or something, I have 0 food now, I yelled "dang you savage boy!!" ... \:\( he joined the tribe though
Posted by: nightowl

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 03/01/08 08:41 AM

Often said when turning on the game from pause:
So, how are my village idiots today?

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/03/08 03:01 AM

This is after watching the same villager fail to learn how to fish or research multiple times before succeeding....

"Oh, you finally figured out how to fish?"

"Bout time!"
Posted by: Foxygrl

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/05/08 03:24 AM

(OMG YOU CAN"T EVEN WALK TO THE GONG??????)

This said after training a villagers from the age of 14 and he finally became an elder and when I got the last gong piece with his totem I figured why not you deserve it so I let him carry it up he makes it to the research table and drops dead right under a 21 year old blonde named Aphrodite funny thing is his name was Ares!

(the end is only funny if you know Greek god folklore)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/05/08 03:14 PM

Hmmm ... I've heard about the goings-on between Ares and Aphrodite. Do you have another villager named Hephaestus by any chance?
Posted by: Rachel =]

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/07/08 12:59 AM

All the kids are 2, and most moms- 28
"NOOOOO! THEY'LL ALL DIE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/09/08 08:25 PM

"ARGH! LEAVE THE COCONUTS ALONE!!!!!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/10/08 12:18 AM

To a villager who is slow to learn

One day you will learn to plant crops.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/10/08 03:28 AM

"Why is it that you can't possibly see that there are more crops than there are coconuts? I should NOT have to watch you this closely!"
Posted by: Cinimod

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/10/08 03:43 AM

YOU. FISH. NOOOOOOW!!!!!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/11/08 03:49 AM

"What -- WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?"
This group of kids started out carrying a collectable towards the GRAVEYARD! \:o

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/11/08 07:46 PM

Quote:
This group of kids started out carrying a collectable towards the GRAVEYARD!

Was that in the brown bare area next to the diving rock? That always amuses me (and startled me, too, the first time I saw it).

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/11/08 07:51 PM

That always amuses me too when they bring a collectible (I think it's generally the beetles) in a zigzaging road!! \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/12/08 09:20 PM

One of my friends whenever she sees a collectable: "LOOK! A SHINY!"
Me, in response to above: Yes, it is shiny indeed.

I have interesting friends.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/13/08 02:49 AM

"Oh, come on, crops, grow! Please, please, please, please!! We are in dire need of FOOD!!!!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/13/08 08:50 PM

This is what Linda say to her villagers

See villager embrassing, Oh no you don't I get enough kids running round, picks her up and put her back to research.

Then sees Alan waiting for someone, No you don't back to work.

Linda comes back, sees her with baby, another baby, after Linda already taken her off parenting.
Posted by: Gamemastr1

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/13/08 09:32 PM

"You have no food in the bin! Do you not understand this? Does this not concern you? The hut does not need to be examined. Laundry can wait! Fish! Fish is all you need to be concerned about!!! get in there and do not come out empty-handed, do you hear me?!"

(Actual conversation I had today with one of my villagers after opening the game to find my almost 5 digits worth of food was gone.)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/15/08 06:01 AM

"Aww, those two will make such a cute couple!"

"I just started this tribe and I'm already playing match maker for the futures of the kids!!!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/15/08 07:16 PM

"Nmm-mmm?? well, I say MMM-HMM!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/16/08 02:22 AM

"Never mind about the coconuts, little girl. You'll have plenty of time to be obsessed with them when you grow up." \:\)
"For now, just go pick that mushroom, okay? That's it." \:\)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/16/08 10:30 PM

"AAACKKK!! No! NO, NO, NO! I did NOT just miss that red mushroom!! AAAUUUGGHHHH!!!!"
Posted by: Haza

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/17/08 11:01 AM

"MY GOD! How on Earth did you give birth to such a hideous kid!?"

(Somehow, the only male in my tribe and one of his prettiest daughters had the UGLIEST kid ever. I can't provide you with a pic, but he was greenish-skinned, with a dramatically repulsive pink hair and a rag as his only clothings.)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/17/08 11:05 PM

"I promise, I WILL have you healed in just a moment, my healer is taking a needed mushroom to the bin."
Posted by: Michelin1977

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/18/08 06:53 PM

To my children: "WHICH ONE OF YOU RANG MY GONG OF WONDER!?!?!"

They have thier own villages, why can't they leave mine alone?

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/18/08 07:08 PM

LOL \:D do they find the Gong so much funny?! \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/22/08 11:18 PM

"Yes, thank you for getting more fish... now please go research, we have enough fish now."

"Hey, you! Kali! Come get this mushroom!"

"Hey, you're thirteen already! Sweet! You can work soon! ... by the time we meet Koa's baby, I'll guess."

"No, no, don't run away! Get the mushroom!"

"Since you're dancing anyway, why don't you dance on over to that starfish?"
Posted by: halidog

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/24/08 11:12 PM

Some of my more recents:

There are 800 crops ant 38 coconuts; Get off the tree!

How many stupid fish does it take just to get the stuuuuuuuuuupid algae out of the ocean!?!?!?!?!

I leave you alone for 1 minute, and all my girls are moms!!!!

Get off your lazy .... and do what you are a master in!

I need a child whistle...

How can you be lonely? You have 5 brothers, 3 cousins, 1 sister, 4 half brothers, and 3 half sisters!

WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! workworkworkworkworkworkworkwork!!!!!!!!!!!!

The others are good too

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/24/08 11:15 PM

Come on You don't have time to enjoy the pond there a lot of sick villagers at the hospital to heal now.
Posted by: VVFanatic

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/25/08 01:18 AM

I don't care how much U want 2 enjoy the pond now get 2 work !!!!!!
Posted by: Nighthawk25

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/25/08 07:15 AM

"Where do you think you're going? Get back to work."
"I need a stinking kid."
Posted by: breakfrommundane

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/25/08 10:56 PM

I've often said a few of the similar things everyone else has said, especially with the coconut trees.

also: "Where'd all the researchers go? I've only got x amount of tech points left to get n, and I have one researcher left!"

Turns out they're all nursing or in the pond...usually.

"Where is that last dang pebble?"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/26/08 08:54 PM

Also
Where is my tribe!?!?!? ........ Okay, out of the pond, nature can wait, and PACK A LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Sylvy

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/27/08 03:45 PM

I always talk to the game!!! But most of the things can´t be posted!!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/31/08 01:11 AM

"What the-? where do you two think you're going?? ... oh, you're just going to the woodpile... whew!" \:\/
Posted by: JulieAnn

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/31/08 05:57 AM

The other day, my esteemed elder was going to jump off the rock, and I picked her up and said:

"Don't do that! You'll break your hip!"

lol...

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/02/08 05:16 AM

"Yessss, my leetle veelager... loook at the preety plontssss....." (No idea why I was saying it with an accent.... \:D )
Posted by: jennifermadi

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/02/08 06:44 PM

"You people are all idiots" - usually when they're dancing around when I want them to be working!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/04/08 11:17 PM

"Hmm... where is Miss Koa? She gets this special job of diving!" lol

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/06/08 03:57 AM

"OKAY, EVERYONE OUT OF THE POOL!!!!!! YOU THREE!!!!! GET OUT AND GET BACK TO WORK!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/06/08 05:52 PM

LOL It can't be much fun at home for your villagers!!
I may imagine them, suddenly running everywhere as when you disturb an ant-nest \:D \:D \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/06/08 08:12 PM

LOL laurence... I've got a handful of villagers that keep wandering away from the research table! lol
Posted by: navaria

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/07/08 06:10 AM

"QUIT TOUCHING MY COCONUTS!" This is when there are crops in the field that need harvested and everyone keeps leaving to pick coconuts

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/07/08 06:19 PM

"Excuse me. Tabu, is it? Yes, well, how do you expect to get past Trainee if you keep going to the pond? You dislike resting, remember?"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/07/08 08:58 PM

I've often exclaimed things like "Stupid SPCV" when I am very angry at a villager and want to do something bad. \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/07/08 09:46 PM

"Okay, I think this is the first time that I've been surprised by how fast I have gained tech points."

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/08/08 04:38 AM

"Oh, will you puh-lease stay on task??"
Posted by: jennifermadi

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/08/08 05:51 AM

Ugh tech points, they take forever!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/08/08 05:35 PM

: I've often exclaimed things like "Stupid SPCV" when I am very angry at a villager and want to do something bad. \:D
LOL and I often say "sorry SPCV" when I jostle a little bit one villager!!! \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/08/08 05:42 PM

: I've often exclaimed things like "Stupid SPCV" when I am very angry at a villager and want to do something bad. \:D
Not in so many words, but when I'm dealing with this one villager that sort of thought runs through my head. (He's the one I asked to "puh-lease" stay on task, too.) \:D

"Trying to pass that laundry off as veggies, huh? Well, better luck next time!"
Posted by: Sephrenia

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/08/08 08:38 PM

I joined up on the forum just so I could post these lol.

'Oi! who said you could enjoy the pond? you got crops to harvest'

'dear god could you go through puberty faster please?!'

'just grow up already'

'oi! who said you can dance? theres a collectable over there, i sure didnt say you could dance'

'get over here you 'orrible little man'

'you're a researcher and you hate herbs? why do i get these people? was the tribe on the other side of the island sick of you or something?'

'Theres crops! and fish! why coconuts?!'

'Ok what's in the water? these ladies didnt have babies by themselves you know!'

'where has that kid gone? i gotta get this mushroom NOW!'

- to a farmer just stood there

you're worried about food? come ON you're the farmer! it's not like your out of a food source to harvest ya know >.<'

the rest are kind of unsuitable for this forum

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/08/08 09:08 PM

"16 people?? When did that happen??"
"Only one baby... what?"
"Ohh... it's because of the Old Friend event... heh"
I felt so dumb after that!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/10/08 07:05 PM

"I left you for ONE SECOND!"
"Euh"
"Not MORE!!!"
"You can't be THAT blonde."

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/10/08 08:09 PM

"Oh, will you please, please, please, please...." 5 minutes pass.... "...please pleeeeease do what your told???"
Posted by: XavierDG

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/11/08 02:12 AM

I have said a few things.

1. Do NOT shake your head again or else!
2. TO kids who drop mushrooms or collectables, That is it, You are going on the island death (they don't really die ) BTW the island of death is the little piece of land by te waterfall, since kids can't swim they just spin around.
3. Why is your skill not going up?
4. Stop embracing him, he needs to work.

That's all I can think of.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/11/08 03:02 AM

"Plee-ee-eee-eeeese get tech points faster and complete the puzzles before I'm old and gray!"
"I'm going to wither away soon! Finish!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!" *slamming head on desk*
Posted by: IntensiveWings

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/11/08 04:22 AM

Not Another Mushroom ! I'm sick of mushrooms !

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/11/08 06:34 PM

"Oh! Another kid running around?? Yay! Where is the little... cutie?"
"How did this happen? Your parents are both so good looking!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/13/08 11:58 PM

Lol, Krystal. Do you know if the hospitality of SPCV extends to the GC?

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/14/08 05:04 PM

Yes!! Absolutly Yes!!
Do you think he is not a Villager? Do you think he is not a Child? He is!!
So the SPCV laws apply to the GC as to each and all the villagers!!

(Oh! I see it was a joke!! \:D )

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/15/08 07:53 PM

"*Sob* Why..... WHY MY COCONUTS?!? "

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/15/08 09:23 PM

"Attention all villagers! All persons of working age please report to the hospital building site."

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/17/08 09:40 PM

"WHOA!!!! Were you just holding a spear instead of your baby?? You don't even have spears!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/17/08 10:13 PM

Attention! Attention! This tribe needs no more babies! Get out of the love hut and stay away until further notice! Yes, that means you, Guapi...

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/17/08 10:17 PM

LOLOL, Halidog! That last line! \:D \:D \:D
Posted by: Llulabell

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/17/08 11:13 PM

I said a few not so happy words when I was looking at my last butterfly to finish the collection & my youngest villager was 19! URGH! There are several women nursing babies, but they all have over an hour to nurse. How frustrating!!!! ;\)

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/18/08 04:10 AM

(sees someone down at the stream) "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? oh your just a kid. Phew!"
"you can worry about food later!... when you've down this puzzle"
Posted by: AndreaD

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/18/08 04:10 PM

"The writings on the wall say GET BACK TO WORK!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/18/08 04:14 PM

"Just because there is noone to heal does not mean you can enjoy the pond. There is work to do! Go study the flowers awhile!"
Posted by: Blaeze

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/18/08 05:27 PM

To a villager who hates swimming and turnips "Ok. You bend down. You grab the fuzzy green thing. You pull it up. When the orange thing comes out, you put it in your basket. Rinse. Repeat."

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/18/08 08:23 PM

Oh, so NOW I have tech points!
Said a little bit after I waited days (yes, days) I got lvl. 3 everything and needed no more tech, and all villagers not nursing had been working nonstop at getting me tech, and the food bin was empty.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/22/08 10:15 PM

To all head-shakers: "Perseverence is nine tenths of mastering any skill.... get back to work!"
Posted by: Complexity

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/22/08 10:56 PM

Just a few minutes ago while moving one of my lazy ladies to go back to work, my plan was foiled as she immediately kissed a boy nearby and became pregnant. I did not want her to do that!

All I could think of in my mind was that even the games have problems with unwanted pregnancies! \:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/23/08 12:08 AM

GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my girls! Okay, there is ONE MALE WORKING... I KNOW WHO DID THIS... ONE MALE!?!?! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Complexity

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/23/08 12:51 AM

I just remembered something I say all the time...

"I didn't say examine the hut. I said FIX it!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/23/08 05:15 PM

"Gong!!! Give me something other than food! PLEASE!"

Edit:
"WHAT??? NOOOO! You're not half-siblings! Please, no! I was planning your marriage! ... Whew, you're not related. You're fathers just look almost the same. Heh."
Posted by: MusicObsessed

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/24/08 10:55 PM

**sees two-year-old kid running around.** "what?!! where did you come from?! wait, she's your mom? but she's the mother of that boy, and he has a different father. and that same boy has a sister, but she's not your sister because she has a different mother, too..." **rubs temples** "this is like a soap opera!!"

\:D

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/24/08 11:03 PM

LOL, heidirea! It certainly is like a soap opera... though I don't watch any... lol
I'm going to have to remember that one!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/25/08 08:29 PM

No! Nononononono! I did NOT say kiss all the girls and then enjoy your freedom in the lagoon! I said to marry her and farm!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/27/08 05:43 PM

"ARGH!!!! I have all the food this village could possibly ever eat! I don't need more!!! Give me something INTERESTING, you evil GONG you!!!!"
Posted by: aoltweety

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/29/08 09:36 PM

No more pond or exercise for anyone till that hut is built!!
Posted by: Itu

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 05/01/08 04:37 PM

I have one villager with blonde hair and big eyes that does not like to work. I'll put him on a job and 2 minutes later I find him in the pond. I have renamed him Hermey from Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer as he bears a striking resemblance. I often find myself shouting at him "A dentist!!! So you want to be a dentist?!?!?!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 05/05/08 09:16 PM

Said upon opening the game & seeing an Elderly Kappa wandering around the hopital area but her action said researching...

Ok, old age is rough,and senility must be setting in, let me help you find the research table...

and..
how about instead of walking all over the remains, you pick them up & bury them?? Is that so hard?

(BTW - Is there a way to "force" them to bury the dead? It seems that doctors will bury them if you drop them on the remains, but others just go back to doing their particular skill when dropped) I had farmers walking all over remains & kids "listening to a story" while sitting on remains - kinda creeped me out \:o I would like to get the decomposing remains buried ASAP

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 05/06/08 12:04 AM

If there was, I'd use it.
Posted by: Shade Fade

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 05/10/08 01:20 PM

Haha, last post was on my birthday. I'm going to revive this thread.. Hope no one minds.
Reading some of the old posts where you guys were flaming the fact that some people kill villagers.. Yeah sorry, I'm one of them. <_<
Anyway, this topic sort of died due to all the VV3 hustle-bustle right? Speaking of VV3, has anyone ever started saying things while hearing about VV3 or watching the video? I sure have:

"Sharks? Hooray! Now I know where to put my bad villagers!"
"Bad weather? Awesome! Now I know where to leave my bad villagers."
"You're not going to give lectures non stop.. are you?"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 05/27/08 07:24 PM

"What? Get back to the research table!" .... "We don't have enough food for all of you to just go snacking all the time!"
Posted by: tkdgrl223

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 05/31/08 07:48 PM

" why does it take u so long to die" ( me trying to rid the village of education ppl, yes i do that bc i want some kids to grow up completly untrained and can't do that if parnets are gaining skill) ( i mean it takes like 4 years for them to die)

" stop working i dont want anymore tech or food or buildings just STOP working"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/07/08 05:55 AM

"MORE FOOD????????? WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THE GONG GRANTED FOOD AGAIN!!!!!
Posted by: PMcOuntry

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/08/08 12:23 AM

Things I've said:

"Stop it you two! Stop having babies! You're like rabbits!" (this was before I found out you just uncheck parenting to stop said behavior)

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/11/08 11:51 PM

"Wha- how did- who- When did you get that baby!! It's father had better be your husband, or----"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/21/08 10:06 PM

"Can I not leave you alone for three seconds???" *pulling a villager with each word* "Out.... of.... pond!"
Posted by: Wisegirl

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/22/08 03:45 AM

I leave you alone for three days, and you show up with 40 kids!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 06/26/08 12:03 PM

but- thats your brother! YOUR BLOOD WAS 'SPOSED TO BE PURE!!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/06/08 04:46 PM

If you are hungry on the job, please pack a lunch!
Posted by: Wisegirl

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/06/08 08:19 PM

why di I let you drink that potion! Now instead of 12, youre 50!

wait, whose kid is that?

have you been to the bath lately? If so, get back to work, please.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/07/08 10:56 AM

Wisegirl, my friend, this post concerns VV3! ;\)
Posted by: Lurkily

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/07/08 12:13 PM

Those arent VV3 events? The bath, the aging potion event?

And to keep it on topic:

"You mean the cave WASN'T a salt mine! Curses!"
"No lions for the lion pit? Well, I have sharks and a cliff."

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/07/08 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Lurkily
Those arent VV3 events? The bath, the aging potion event?

And to keep it on topic:

"You mean the cave WASN'T a salt mine! Curses!"
"No lions for the lion pit? Well, I have sharks and a cliff."
They are VV3 events! But we are in a VV2 thread!

Some peoples who don't play VV3 but VV2, if they look the Wisegil's post they could be very confused!!

Idem if they read your post!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/08/08 01:00 AM

Der. Mah fault.
Posted by: Miss Monkey Girl

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/08/08 01:15 AM

"Stop doing the laundry people! We are clean enough!"
Posted by: zizu1

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/31/08 10:31 PM

I don't know why some of the members hate the coconut trees so much?? \:\( it's the fast and easiest way to train a villager in Farming \:o , plus if you send tons of villagers at the same time, you'll get lots of coconuts even if it says "Coconuts left:8".

Back to the topic....
"Where are you going??? no... no... no embracing!, oh no! you were almost a Master Doctor!!! (therefore an Esteemed Elder!) oy oy oy, now I have to wait 120minutes!!"
Posted by: Isolayan

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 07/31/08 11:37 PM

You could accidntly get confused \:D Let me try ;\)
All i do is....

*Grumble* Get bback to work or it's on the Stuck-There Rock for a week!
I thought you let go of a baby, I saw it, now why are you holding one again? Oh wait, you got another without my permission.
That's it I've had it!
Posted by: Gamemastr1

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/01/08 12:37 AM

Yes, this will get people in an uproar but, and here's the disclaimer, No villagers were harmed during the play of this game...

If I have someone who will not stay on task I put them in time out. If the fire is not lit, I will have someone gather the necessay items and just before the flames go "WHOMP!" I drop the bad villager right on top. Then the fire goes, pinning them in. They keep wanting to do stuff but are stuck. I will leave them there until they have learned their lesson or say "Mr. Guiding Hand, Can I come out now? I'll be a good villager. I will work and work and work..." But if they say "How much longer???", it's 10 more minutes for them! \:\/ NO COMPLAINING ALLOWED IN MY VILLAGE, UNDERSTAND???!!!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/01/08 02:11 AM

Gamey, maybe you can help me forge the petition for salt mines in VV4.
Posted by: Tuna Puzzler

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/01/08 02:53 AM

Wow... even I think that's kind of mean....

Can't wait to see if it works!
Posted by: tkdgrl223

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/13/08 10:48 PM

Well I think building for an elderly person is just as mean.Now if the unnamed villager continues to exel in nothing then do we offer them to the valcano

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 08/14/08 12:25 AM

TKD, I think the suggestion of using a volcano is mean-spirited, ill-intentioned, and absolutely . . . absolutely . . . hmm.

Do we have a volcano nearby? Volcanoes, volcanoes, where's my map?

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 09/15/08 07:45 AM

Me, tonight, playing VV2: "NeedakidNeedakidNeedakidNeedakid..." (I had found an uncommon shell)
Posted by: leaiso

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 09/17/08 05:13 AM

This blasted game came on my new computer. I am way too addicted.

I have to laugh at all the other people frustrated and yelling "NOT THE COCONUTS!"

When I only had one female left in my tribe: HAVE A GIRL ALREADY!!!!

When she finally had three girls in a row (whohoo!) - and they finally turned 14 - TURN 18 ALREADY! I gotta get you preggers!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 09/19/08 06:24 PM

Okay here we go..

OMGOMGOMG!!!!! ONLY 89 PEOPLE? MY BRO'S GONNA BE MAD! *makes a woman have triples* YESSS!!!!!!!!! (I said that when an elder dropped in my bros tribe)

BANG BANG BANG! WHAT!?!?!?!?!!?!? GONG GRANTS LIFE? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Posted by: glashelder

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 10/07/08 12:09 AM

"Where are all the [censored] kids if you need them?!" They're always in my way, except when I find a collectible, of course. Then they're all playing tag in some far off corner. (I've learned to go to the most far off corner, I usually find a couple of kids there.)

"Why are you soooo sloooowwwwww?" I have one girl who does not like running. It's painful to look at. Ok, you don't like running, but you could at least WALK in a normal pace. I usually have her on research (she's not useful anywhere else) or having babies (the trait has not been passed on so far, luckily!). Breeding her is fun, the guy's usually already out of the hut before she's anywhere near.

"No, be a girl!" I have a million little boys running around, not one little girl.

"Ok, your baby's cute and all, but it's time to let him go. Stop showing him the ocean or washing him, he's clean enough to go into the world now."

"Excel, [censored] you, EXCEL!" All of my adults are master scientists. I have no masters at anything else. No matter how much crops they harvest, fish they catch or things they build. And they all LOVE the science table.

"Heehee!" Some villagers make uh, funny noises. I pick them up and I hear "hey! ho! aahhh!", haha. I like playing around with the noises they make. Maybe that's why they hate me.
Posted by: Elisa725

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 11/11/08 03:11 AM

Alonaha, time to... ALONAHAAA! Alohi and you were a good twosome! Why, oh, why, did you make coconut-head twins?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 11/13/08 06:06 PM

Not sure what to do??? I'll give you not sure what to do, NOW GET FARMING ON THAT FIELD AT YOUR AGE AT 40.

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 12/23/08 05:10 AM

"EEEAAAAHHH!!!!! VILLAGERS!!!!! GET BACK ON TASK!!!!!"
"Unsu-- UNSURE WHAT TO DO?!?!? You're a farmer, There is food to be harvested....PUT IT TOGETHER! IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!"
Posted by: Becca123

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 12/23/08 09:15 AM

Aww, poor elderly villager. I'll just put some lilys in the bath for you and you can have a loooong relax. NO! Not you too!!! Get out of the bath and WORK!!!! laugh

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 12/23/08 01:41 PM

That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm putting you under house arrest!
TERMS:
1) you must build the hut
2) you may NOT leave
3) NO MORE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4) ... Where is he?
Posted by: B3lla240

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 12/23/08 09:33 PM

"dont you shake your head at me!" i said tht to my namesake cuz it wouldnt work...kinda like me lol
Posted by: Safari

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/20/09 05:37 PM

"Stop having kids and get wor... aw man! triplets!"

i said that to my 65 year old... now my other runner has triplets....

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/20/09 05:40 PM

LOL!! Funny!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: VVGirl99

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/20/09 11:39 PM

"You're too old to have another baby!!! Quit bothering the only Master Scientist!!!"
Posted by: virtualruler

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/21/09 05:12 PM

i said to my 70 year old women who somehow still kept having children!!! stop goin to the love shack you hippy your to old put down ur triplets!!!omg lol
Posted by: spitfyre13

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 03/15/09 05:45 PM

"WHY don't you like running?! What did it ever do to you? Now all you can do is research, and that still takes a while for you!'

I hate it when villagers are really slow. It just makes everything really slow. It's funny when they're afraid of bananas or caves or something stupid. Some of them hate water, which SUCKS!
Posted by: God'sGirl4Ever

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/01/09 01:36 AM

You dork! What are you doing up that tree?! IT'S EMPTY!!!!

Stop walking in circles around that hospital and go inside already! (to a villager who had walked at least 5 circles around the hospital complaining about feeling sick.)

How the heck did you get a name like Hoya? Or Top? I mean, seriously!
Posted by: God'sGirl4Ever

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/01/09 01:56 AM

I know! The kids are always dissapearing when I need them! Once I saw a collectible appear on the beach, and the kid right next to it started running away! It even said that on his stats! And, lilke, NONE f my villagers like running. It's all so slow. Soooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/04/09 03:43 AM

Oh, for heaven's sake! Why can't you show a little stick-to-it-iveness and stay on the job for more than ten seconds?!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/05/09 12:26 AM

Okay, I know I told you that you can take short breaks, but this is ridiculous. I've taken you back to work five times in the last three minutes!
Posted by: Nora Willow

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/05/09 04:27 AM

"Uggggghhhh! How many times DO you have to go to the bathroom???? I told you to go before we started the collectable hunt!!!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/05/09 12:31 PM

LOL Very good Nora!
Posted by: Nora Willow

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/05/09 01:26 PM

OMG!!!!!!!! YOUR STANDING RIGHT AT THE MUSHROOM! GET THE MUSHROOM!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/05/09 01:31 PM

laugh I often said that! laugh and also for the collectibles! laugh

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/05/09 02:22 PM

No. Bad Tofo. No 'Love Hut' for you. I've already got more people than I can sustain!

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/13/09 04:44 AM

"What on earth...? ... what are you running away from?!"

One of my farmers randomly ran away from the food bin after bringing in some crops. crazy
Posted by: williamani

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/13/09 02:20 PM

'Oh my! did I frighten you?' I said that to my Teata when she said 'oh' when I picked her up. crazy
Posted by: Parazombie

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/14/09 08:18 AM

"Stop being a little (whatever word I feel like saying) and just do it before I slap you upside the head!"
This happens after I try to get them to do some farming...after 20 minutes of not wanting to learn!
Then I apologise 'cause it's not a very nice thing to say. frown
Posted by: MusicObsessed

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... - 04/22/09 03:33 AM

"see, you wouldn't have to 'worry about food' if you would FARM like i ASKED you to!"

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/24/09 08:20 AM

"No, you work, she work. I know you villager, so small words I say. You. Her. Not in Love Hut. Outside. Work."
A minute later
"Whew, I'm thirsty."
After coming back with soda and fries
"WHY YOU LITTLE! DIDN'T I SAY NO!"
Male villager comes out of Love Hut with Female and triples. They are no longer with the tribe smirk

"NOW you drop the kid."

"No wonder your blond."

"NO! YOU BROKE THE NO LAUNDRY RULE! NO POOL FOR YOU!"

"Could your be any more...oh, you don't like the ocean. My bad."

"The Rules are simple. No laundry. Children are born in groups. I choose your job. I choose your mate. I choose when you retire. I choose when you breed. YOU BROKE EVERY RULE!"

I may be Command Leader on the Hard Tribe, But the Soft Tribe:

"Lay down, take a nap, sure, do what your want!"

"No, no! Don't harvest if you don't want to!"

"you don't have to fish or get coconuts if you don't want to!."

"Sure, don't breed! It's no bother to me!

The

HARD TRIBE
Posted by: Shark112

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/26/09 02:02 AM

"Oh..you the oldest of the tribe..have the stew that restores full health...

(I over see contruction of new hut for two seconds)

What she died?"

If I was those people I'd be all freaked out, cause the best stew, and then she suddenly died.
Posted by: TheChewerOfGum

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 04/28/09 02:18 AM

"Why the heck do you honor the dead? THEY'RE DEAD! GET TO WORK!"

"Why are you all swimming and enjoying the pond? You're supposed to be WORKING!"

":o did i scare you tuna :o"

Yeah and so on XD
Posted by: Eminemily

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/09/09 07:20 AM

"Quit stuffing your face and study that plant!"

"Oh, you don't want to build... you just pulled research duty for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!"
Posted by: txmom2

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 06/26/09 09:18 PM

"What the...?!? You were at 21 minutes a little while ago, now 9?!?"

"You just turned 5, how can you be 6?!?"

Guess I got too caught up in VF and lost track of time. laugh
Posted by: itzmichelle

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 06/27/09 06:17 PM

OMG! I hate it when that happens! Like all of a sudden a female 30 yrs. old was carrying a baby when I didn't even put a male and a female "together" ! GOODNESS! && Yes I too had plans for her (ex: farming etc...)
Posted by: knksmiles

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 07/11/09 03:15 PM

"Tapu, I don't care how far back in the waterfall you try to get, I can still see you. Now back to work!"
Posted by: Isis52

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 11/29/09 05:39 PM

"You did NOT just get my builder pregnant! You did NOT just get her pregnant!" I set all the old people who had mastered Reaserch and Farming to parenting thinking they would go after their own age. Instead all of my women from agees 18+ were pregnant, and I was trying to keep them off my two 18 year old builders uncovering the floor. They each had three kids before I was able to change all the guys to Healing.
Posted by: haeiliy

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 11/29/09 06:03 PM

wow lol u should see my breeder he likes to breed any women her could find!
Posted by: Castawaylover

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 12/22/09 10:05 PM

1."give birth to your child! you've been nursing on 0 minutes for an hour!"
2. "Stupid child! sit still when your being taught!
3."STOP HAVING CHILDREN!"
and last but no least
4."CITY! OH NO! I CHANGE YOUR NAME! YOU'RE NAME IS NOW STUBBORN!" I'm not joking either i changed her name to Stubborn, she is now an esteemed elder, guess the name change did the trick laugh
Posted by: Village Kid

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/03/10 08:39 AM

"YOU CAN GET IN THE POND AFTER YOUR AN ESTEMED ELDER!"(I've said this to nearly every villager)
"Your a master in rescearch so obey my training and get famring!"
"I dont care about the silly laundry anymore,we do not need 10 people doing it!"

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/04/10 02:23 AM

"...If I had the green glove you would be SO mad at me for nagging... I would praise you for working properly until you couldn't STAND it!!! NOW, for heaven's sake, DO YOUR JOB!"
Posted by: 123isolagirl

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/17/10 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: vvphotog
I accidently dropped a male on a female while moving him and got a baby that I had no planned.

SAME HERE! but it was twins for me lol

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/25/10 11:04 AM

I have 2 runners in my village and I always use them for stews. After the stew's done I make them eat the stew and I'll say, "Have a taste of your own medicine!"

When they do laundry I say, "If you like laundry so much, you'll spend the rest of your life doing it!"

I ALWAYS yell at the gong for not making any interesting stuff happen in my village!

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/27/10 10:18 PM

"Wow! You're so skilled, you say your name!"

I said that to a guy named Uan, who makes a werid, quite, "Uhn" noise when you pick him up.
Posted by: Luke Gates

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/31/10 07:15 PM

Leave the coconuts alone, you can fish now, go fish.
This was the first time I yelled at the screen.
Posted by: red3080

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 01/31/10 10:03 PM

ah ha the trees are out of coconuts now you will have to fish smirk

why did in name the tribe the coconuts why?! why?! cry

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/06/10 12:01 PM

When their action is "waiting for someone":
"Who are you waiting for? Waiting for me to make you GO BACK AND START WORKING?!"
Posted by: Beth81

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/07/10 06:29 AM

They do "waiting for someone" in Virtual Families too sometimes. I think that is funny, because they only have one spouse, so don't we all know who the "someone" is? wink
Posted by: gamer158

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/25/10 08:45 PM

Now let's undercover the ruins. Hey...!? These are pilars!?
Another temple!? The first was already a torture!
Posted by: ShadowGal

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 03/25/10 10:48 PM

No Teach the Kids Not make a baby!
Posted by: dulcey

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 04/24/10 11:21 PM

"I didn't give you permission to die!"
Posted by: chocolatechip

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/19/10 06:35 PM

1. " If you harvest the coconuts one more time You'll be in the algae faster then you can say fish!"
2. " And how does laundry help make Isola a better place, City?"
3. " Get Away from the Pond. Now!"
4. " Where's Aika? Oh, she died? what about Chimba? She died too?"
Posted by: mysteryshrimp

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/23/10 07:04 PM

Red Cap Mushroom!!!!

Wherethekids Wherethekids Wherethekids Wherethekids?!!!!

I know I have kids! Where are they?!!!
Posted by: CsocsoOrchid

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 10/24/10 05:32 PM

:D:D:D Read all the comments, you made me a hyena now :D:D
What I usually say to them:
"Come on!! Pretty rare collectables for my beautiful Tech Points can be added!" smile
"Coconuts are only for emergency! But I never let the game unpaused, when I go away... Harvest them all!" laugh (of course, then they'll harvest the crops! :D:D)
*Hears kissing voice* "Hope we will get triplets"
"You can pee 30 seconds later also!" laugh
*Finds a rare collectable* Kiiiids!!!!! *5 seconds later with the child in my hand* Oh noooooo!! WHERE DID IT GO!?? laugh
"Laundry??? shocked You have only one cloth, or have you 20 clothes from the same outfit?"
"Don't tell me an uh-huh, or these! You just have to grab a few sticks, GOSH!" laugh
Posted by: txmom2

Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE - 07/13/12 07:03 PM

"Wouldn't it be funny if I named a tribe something stupid like 'I dont even' and it turned out to be an awesome batch of villagers?"
I was having a hard time trying to come up with a name for a new tribe, so I just went ahead and named it "I dont even". And what do you know?

How could I pass that up? And then I noticed that the fifteen year old you automatically get when starting the game was a bit faster than normal...

How ironic!
Posted by: Zhulya

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 08/19/13 02:28 AM

"Stop getting out of the water and worrying about the food!"
Posted by: Amanda231

Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL - 02/20/14 12:12 AM

Lol you people are hilarious XD

THings I say:

"Honey,does worrying about food helping you GET FOOD?!?! NO!!!!!!!! *puts villager in ocean* *turns away for 5 seconds* *villager is back, worrying about food.
Me: -_-