On LDW?

Posted by: bubblysnuggly

On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:20 PM

When will "The Lost Children" be availible on the LDW site? I really want to use the discount from the email because I bought VV1 from the LDW site.
Posted by: TheVillageIdiot

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:30 PM

It will not be here for a couple of weeks. You can read Arthur's post about that here.
Posted by: katlynbird714

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:52 PM

didn't arthur say that the download links would be here today?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:53 PM

Today isn't over yet! ;\)

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:54 PM

Removed.

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:54 PM

and he said that they would be here 8AM PST (he also PM-ed me because i asked him what time that would be in NY and he said 11AM EST)

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:55 PM

VI, i already downloaded and used that trial and i want another hour! LOL!

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:56 PM

LOL, ok well payup and you'll get a ton more hours. hehe

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:57 PM

i cant my mom's not home and i dont have a credit card!

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 03:58 PM

Bummer.
Posted by: penandkip

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 04:25 PM

It is a bummer! I also don't have a credit card - but I do have paypal, and usually find this works very well, but on Big Fish games, you have to wait 1-2 days until you get the flippin code!
It's just not good enough - how am I going to wait 1-2 days!?!
Most companies accept paypal instantly... just my flippin luck...
\:\(
*bites lip and is deflated*

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 04:28 PM

Hmmmm, well how is everyone else getting it? I have never purchased anything from BF, so it is just an honest question. Is everyone else using paypal?

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 04:33 PM

I don't know - but I think if you pay by credit card it is instant - or near enough...

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 04:35 PM

Ok, gotcha. You used paypal, and that is what is causing the wait. I read that wrong. What I have found with paypal is you have to use the source of payment as a CC, not your bank account. That way the payment to the vendor is immediate.

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: TheVillageIdiot
Ok, gotcha. You used paypal, and that is what is causing the wait. I read that wrong. What I have found with paypal is you have to use the source of payment as a CC, not your bank account. That way the payment to the vendor is immediate.

Hmmm, not sure what you mean by this, but ordinarily when I paypal people, it is instant anyway....at least, they have all received the payment straight away.
Posted by: ArthurAdministrator

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 04:52 PM

If you have a compelling reason to not want to, or not be able to buy it from Big Fish Games, PM Carla.

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 04:59 PM

Paypal offers several different ways of submitting payments to vendors.

1. ACH from your checking account. This is when they debt your checking account. This has caused delays for me in the past because they will not guarantee payment until they actually receive the funds from your bank,
2. They can also use a credit card to fund the transaction, and
3. Pull it out of your paypal money market account if you have one.

If I don’t want to wait, I’ll use option 2 unless I have some money sitting in the money market account, which does not happen very often.

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 05:08 PM

Oh...I see...I have impulse control issues (especially when I've been waiting for something) so went ahead and already paid - they have received it as its out of paypal account - not from bank - never mind, I'll just have to wait - might be good for me - I can finish my uni work undisturbed! Thanks for all the suggestions and help x x
Posted by: CaliBrat

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: bubblysnuggly
When will "The Lost Children" be availible on the LDW site? I really want to use the discount from the email because I bought VV1 from the LDW site.

Might I ask what discount and email is being refered to here? I know there was mention that if someone purchached VV1 there was a discount possibility for VV2.

I purchased VV1 from BigFish, and suprisingly have not recieved a noticication from them at the realse of VV2 since they tend to send me one one other games. I am also signed up for LDW's Newsletter (though that was just a few days ago, hadn't known about it before).

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 06:02 PM

Big Fish will not offer any discounts. The discount will come from LDW. How to get the discount will most likly be in the email they send out in a week or two.

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 06:08 PM

aww!! i already bought the game!
Posted by: CaliBrat

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 06:14 PM

Since my funds are currently not able to let me purchase the game however much I'd like, I will be content to wait and know that when I'm able the game will be waiting.

I do believe somewhere someone once said 'Patience is a virtue', but I'd still rather have the game now :P
Posted by: MochaJew

Re: On LDW? - 02/15/07 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: katlynbird714
VI, i already downloaded and used that trial and i want another hour! LOL!

Your doing better than I; I can't get the game to download all