I'm up to my knees in boys!

Posted by: glashelder

I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/06/08 11:42 PM

Hah, that sounded funny in my head.

Anyway, I'm a new player. I started playing on Saturday and to be honest, I've done nothing else since! I have school tomorrow (today there was a strike) and I'm already worried about how I'll manage!

My tribe is not that old, obviously. I have a population of 20, including 5 children and 2 babies.

Now my problem. My last babies have all been boys. I've had 8 boys in a row now. Before that, only 2 girls. The rest are the original villagers or boys. I'm really hoping at least one of the two current babies will turn out to be a girl, otherwise I'll be in trouble and hoping for a barrel of babies!

Have any of you had this happen?
Posted by: leaiso

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/06/08 11:54 PM

Yes! In fact at one point I only had one female.

I finally lucked out and had two or three girls in a row and was able to save the tribe.

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/07/08 12:15 AM

Yay! At least one of the babies is a girl. Her name is Atepa and she's cute. Even though she seems to be one of those creepy white faced villagers. She dislikes swimming, so no farming future for little Atepa.
Posted by: Isolayan

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/07/08 01:04 AM

I had soemthing like that. although it was a bit too late to worry. Now i just panic. my tribe only has three guys in it \:\(
Posted by: Krystal

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/07/08 01:13 AM

Originally Posted By: glashelder
.....She dislikes swimming, so no farming future for little Atepa.
You'd be surprised what villagers overcome. lolol

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/07/08 01:17 AM

I know, but I'm way too fond of the girls in the game. They get away with a lot! My favourite villager (Atepa's mom) pretty much gets to do what she wants.

The second mother gave birth to a girl, too \:\) Hakea and she has a really big head, haha.
Posted by: MickyTeddy

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/11/08 11:51 AM

I am also in that situation, except all mine are girls.
I need a barrel-ful or 2 of boys but knowing my luck it would be all more girls.
Posted by: MrsKatNorris

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/13/08 07:47 PM

I am having this boy problem too.
I have been playing this game for 336 hrs, have 3 totems, 15 of 16 puzzles solved, with the 16th started(hospital), but have only been able to get my population up to 27, because I have only 4 females, 2 of childbearing years. I am inundated with food supplies(4435), and have had to make everyone stop harvesting so I can use some of them up.
If anyone has any ideas...
Posted by: halidog

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/13/08 09:08 PM

Hope for a barrel of babies or a couple to fall down the waterfall.
Posted by: KayyRox!

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 10/14/08 02:16 AM

me too! Totally! I dont have much girls in my tribe!
Posted by: Lailai

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 11/09/08 11:11 AM

I just had a strike last month in our school.
Boys/girls are random, but you can hope for a event that will hopefully bring babies
Posted by: Umineko Otaku

Re: I'm up to my knees in boys! - 06/21/11 05:47 AM

I have 11 boys and 21 girls! Only 6 of those boys are above 18. GIRL POWER!!!!