Where do you play games most often?

Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Where do you play games most often? - 01/08/07 06:32 PM

Our latest poll takes a look at our community's favorite platform on which to play games. Please select the one that you spend the most time playing games on. If you choose "Other," please post and tell us what your favorite is.

Posted by: Izzy2k2

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 01/08/07 11:33 PM

I play on both the mac and windows, sometimes the ps2, and i play with my guinea pigs \:D
Posted by: Lisalyanne

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 01/08/07 11:47 PM

I play on xbox, xbox360, ps2 and windows, I play more on the game consoles, but thats just because I have an older computer, if I had a better computer I would probably play more computer games.

Lisalyanne
Posted by: flipinfun

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 01/24/07 02:18 AM

I play my xbox 360 and a window computer (mainly wold of warcraft.)
Posted by: MCroft

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 01/24/07 06:49 PM

I play on my Mac. On my next mac, I'll play mac and windows games.
Posted by: Village Idiot Jr

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 01/24/07 08:34 PM

i play on game consoles and windows most the time
Posted by: PTforWindows

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 02/09/07 01:41 AM

Well,I play Fidh tycoon and my X0 other download games on the XP,but I'm also found on DS and Gamecube.
Not to mention I have a sega genisis.
Posted by: Funkiroller

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 05/22/07 07:25 PM

I play on the computer the most (windows), but I also play on handhelds and consoles. It really depends on the game. Some games only come out for certain systems.
Posted by: Keza132

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 05/22/07 08:44 PM

I play on my laptop(windows) the most, but will go on my ps2 every now again. I like to play on my ps2 when i have my virtual villager games running \:D
Posted by: miniflowers

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 09/15/07 03:17 AM

I play on my PC exclusively - so far! lol
Posted by: milou

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 10/14/07 01:07 AM

Laptop w/ Vista
Posted by: Jazzo

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 10/14/07 01:10 AM

Mac Laptop (MacBook)
Posted by: Deathwing

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 10/14/07 12:13 PM

on my desktop. (PC)
Posted by: Toxik

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 10/30/07 09:03 PM

This was a hard one.
I play with my Wii(Call of Duty 3,Super Smash Bros. Brawl,Wii sports etc) alot but I also play VV and WoW on my computer.
Posted by: Llulabell

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 04/15/08 04:23 AM

Its been awhile since anyone posted in this topic...but I thought I would put my 2 cents in!

I play mostly on the PC. Mainly because my kids have hijacked the TV in the den for xbox 360. I do like some of the playstation 2 games as well, just dont play them as often as PC games...
Posted by: HappyPlayer

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 04/17/08 07:37 AM

I guess this is the place where I admit how much of a geek I am... well here goes...

On my main computer I play VV1, on my laptop I play VV2, FT, and PT, and on my PDA (Palm OS) I play the village sim and PT demos (I hope to have the real ones soon). I insisted that my friend, to whom I long ago gave my retired mac, download VV1 so that I could see the graphics, because I'm determined to own a mac again and will definitely download a new copy of the games on it.
Posted by: Bom

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 04/17/08 01:19 PM

It's definitely Nintendo DS :)! But I don't want VV and FT or PT to move there! I just like them on the PC!
Posted by: Complexity

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 04/21/08 09:17 AM

On my Mac and only on my Mac! While I've owned a variety of Macs since 1986, my current one is a MacBook Pro.

I enjoy having the games with me whenever I go somewhere where I have to wait for awhile, such as a doctor's appointment. Games are also a fun way to relax and unwind.

I don't and won't own any kind of game console. With a network of 7 computers (3 Macs, 4 PCs), there's no need for anything else.
Posted by: Eastcoastfan

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 04/21/08 04:27 PM

Where do you play games most often?
You may choose only one
Game console (PlayStation, GameCube, Xbox, Wii, PSP, DS, etc.
Windows PC
Mac
Pocket PC
Palm OS device
Phone
Other

For me I play on my PC... Now that I know you can get it VV2 on a game system I will try to find that. My son and husband get sick of me hogging the computer. (Hee Hee)
Posted by: bryanzthousand

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 07/26/08 02:51 AM

i hav a playstation 1, gamecube, and a wii, with a total of 82 video games. so im always playing with the consoles. \:D
Posted by: CaszaGirl16138

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 09/06/08 02:00 PM

On my MacBook. I always play VV after school, but sometimes during school during lunch my friends and I have a look at each others games.

And I sometimes play games on my iPod. But my mobile doesn't have games on it grrrrr 3 network!
Posted by: Rachel72

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 09/14/08 04:22 PM

On-Line
Posted by: Oni

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 09/16/08 01:08 PM

I play games on my windows comp except every Thursday my husband and I get together with friends for tabletop D&D or Shadowrun. On my windows I play VV1 , 2 , 3 , FT , PT , a ton of games I download from bigfishgames , also I spend alot of time playing Ultima Online.
Posted by: Havetia

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 11/10/08 10:24 PM

Pc for me! grin
Posted by: virtualruler

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 02/01/09 07:57 PM

i play on my pc and with my pet rat and sometimes my xbox 360 but mostly my pc and rat
Posted by: Safire

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 07/28/09 12:26 AM

I am addicted to Virtual Families, so I'm usually at the computer, but I also play Wii, PS3, and PSP.
Posted by: VF_Life

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 12/23/14 01:35 AM

PC.
Posted by: Herlioz

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 02/24/15 09:33 AM

Being blind in my right eye and only having 50% vision in the left I can only play games on the PC (Windows). I use a 32" monitor but am hoping to get an even larger one soon.
Posted by: HappyPlayer

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 03/23/15 05:40 PM

Mac, iPad, and iPhone. I don't have a laptop anymore, but might get another one. smile
Posted by: arnie

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 03/23/15 08:54 PM

I can't vote in the poll so I must have voted previously and forgotten. Since this thread has been going for eight years that's not surprising. Things have changed over the years, though. Then I only had a Windows desktop PC. Now I've a Windows laptop, an iPad, and a Mac desktop. I play games on the iPad and Mac now, probably most often on the iPad. I tried to play VV2 on my Android phone, but the screen is really too small on my old model.
Posted by: AriaSparkle

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 04/24/15 12:57 AM

I mainly play on my Kindle Fire HD.
Posted by: Candy_63

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 04/25/15 05:15 PM

I prefer my Windows desktop PC, but I also play on my Netbook and on my Smartphone wink
Posted by: Lia

Re: Where do you play games most often? - 10/17/17 01:33 AM

Windows PC unless you want to travel to way back when for Pong and 221 B Baker Street on a Commodore.