Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac!

Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/05/07 12:44 AM

We are very excited to announce that Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children is now available for Mac! You may download the free trial or purchase the game from our site by clicking here.

We really appreciate all of the Mac users in our community and thank you for your patience. \:\)
Posted by: MissFabulousJenn

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/05/07 03:19 PM

YAYYYYYYYY!!!! My whole day is made!! Thank you so much!
Posted by: swedane

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/06/07 08:51 PM

Can't wait to try out The Lost Children for Mac! Is it possible to have both games installed?

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/06/07 10:45 PM

Yes, you can install both games. \:\)
Posted by: MCroft

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/06/07 11:19 PM

You can even run both games at the same time.

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/07/07 12:26 AM

Mail sent to Last Day OF Work, March 6-2007 at 15:20

I purchased Virtual Villagers: A NEW HOME (for Mac) back in December 2006. Serial Number: XXXX- etc. (Mac)
Today, March 6, 2007, I downloaded the trial version of VV 2: THE LOST CHILDREN and decided to buy it. Little did I know that I was downloading the same game I bought back in Dec. 2006. I will describe how it happened: I went to the Option Window of the game, The Lost Children, and clicked the BUY NOW button, I then proceeded with my purchase, but ended up with VV 1: A NEW HOME. Which, as stated above, I already bought and PAID for.

I hope you are able to help clear up this mistake as soon as possible!

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/07/07 12:50 AM

You should receive a reply to your support request. We can't handle those kinds of issues on the forum.

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/07/07 01:59 AM

Thanks for your reply, I hope you're right!
Posted by: ArthurAdministrator

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/07/07 10:58 PM

We'll get to every support request, of course, and I'll look into this potential mac purchase-link problem.

Please do bear with us as since Carla and I are at the Game Developers Conference this week, it is taking us longer than usual to respond to support requests!
Posted by: Moi

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/09/07 03:06 AM

Should I not do what she did then? I was just about to do the same thing - I downloaded the Mac trial and played it for a bit and I was just about to click the buy now button from the Menu screen and something told me to check here first.

So should I wait until this is fixed or just delete the trial game and buy directly from your store?

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/09/07 03:20 AM

There are two links on the page that the Buy Now button takes you to. One is a link at the top that says, "Buy now to experience the full game!" Don't click that one. The other one is a link at the bottom (next to the price) that says, "BUY FULL VERSION" and that one will take you to the correct purchase page. Just check to make sure that the correct game is listed at the top of the purchase page and you'll be OK. \:\)
Posted by: Moi

Re: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for Mac! - 03/09/07 03:24 AM

Thanks alot! \:\)