Fish Tycoon 2 is here!

Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Fish Tycoon 2 is here! - 03/31/17 08:06 PM

We are pleased to announce that Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium is on most mobile devices! It is available on Android, and iOS devices.

The game features many new fish species, more tanks, all-new magic fish to discover, high-resolution graphics, and lots of improvements everywhere in the game. Your discoveries are recorded in the new Species screens and Findex, where you can easily track the results of your fish-breeding efforts.

I've attached a screen capture from the game, so you can see what it looks like.

We have created a discussion forum for Fish Tycoon 2 , as well as a FT2 Help Center for you to check out if you have questions about the game.
Posted by: Zaboo

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 04/01/17 11:52 AM

In the LDW website, under the Previews tab (located at the top of the website), can add Fish Tycoon 2 and include the link to the preview page.
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 04/03/17 06:11 PM

We removed the previews page, as the game is technically released on Android devices. Here's a link to Fish Tycoon 2's game page instead.
Posted by: eyeshigh

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 04/03/17 08:00 PM

I'm tempted to buy yet another phone so I can play it sooner!
Posted by: AIcaeos

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 04/21/17 07:49 PM

I'm so happy it releases worldwide in 4 days. I was hoping today as a it would have been a nice birthday treat but I'm still so excited and can't wait grin
Posted by: SilkySpotanus

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 04/22/17 04:24 AM

Looks cool, (I love the first game) but will it be available for PC anytime? smile
Posted by: frogboy

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 04/25/17 09:12 PM

Looks like it just got released on Android/iOS, playing now.

I'm trying to have fun with it, but the in-app purchases and constant network requirement are a real drag.
Posted by: SilkySpotanus

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 04/25/17 09:49 PM

Oh dear, I was afraid that would happen smirk
Posted by: JudasFm

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 04/29/17 12:20 PM

To be fair to LDW, they do usually release on PC after mobile devices, so hope isn't dead yet.

LDW, are you planning to release Fish Tycoon 2 for PC?
Posted by: Deewelch

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 08/11/17 05:44 AM

I'm playing Fish Tycoon on my phone!
Posted by: Agentqutip

Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! - 08/15/17 11:26 PM

YAYYY