Posted by: XayAdministrator

New website URL! - 12/06/16 11:06 PM

http://lastdayofwork.com/
Posted by: frogboy

Re: New website URL! - 12/19/16 03:45 PM

where?
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: New website URL! - 12/19/16 03:51 PM

I don't understand what do you mean with "where". if you mean the new URL, here it is; http://lastdayofwork.com/
Posted by: frogboy

Re: New website URL! - 12/19/16 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Hydra14
I don't understand what do you mean with "where". if you mean the new URL, here it is; http://lastdayofwork.com/

yeah, thanks. all i can see in xay's post is a broken image embed
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: New website URL! - 12/19/16 04:08 PM

Awkward, image doesn't look broken for me...
BTW YW.

Re: New website URL! - 12/20/16 12:52 AM

It's been fixed with a text link and an attached image! Apologies!
Posted by: CaliBrat

Re: New website URL! - 01/05/17 01:07 AM

It has been literally ages since I've been here ... somethin like 6 to 8 years. Anyway, somethin made me think of it and when I typed in www.ldw.com and it came up invalid I was like WHAT! No way.

So then a thought hit me to do a google search for Virtual Villagers and was able to find it YAY! I'm glad ya'll are still here and goin strong.

Posted by: arnie

Re: New website URL! - 01/06/17 01:54 AM

When you find time, it would be good if you could change the link at the foot of each of this forum's pages to "Last Day of Work Main Site" to the new URL.
Posted by: HappyPlayer

Re: New website URL! - 01/07/17 10:15 PM

Nice! Congrats on the new URL! laugh
I had the same experience as smart_brat when looking for LDW.com (except it has only been a few weeks for me), and thought "I haven't been gone THAT long, have I??" Oops! lol Guess I need to stop by way more often. blush Good to see you all!

Re: New website URL! - 01/08/17 07:35 AM

Done! smile We're looking into methods that will allow more search results to point to www.lastdayofwork.com. smile
Posted by: Ninja Penguin

Re: New website URL! - 01/12/17 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: HappyPlayer
Nice! Congrats on the new URL! laugh
I had the same experience as smart_brat when looking for LDW.com (except it has only been a few weeks for me), and thought "I haven't been gone THAT long, have I??" Oops! lol Guess I need to stop by way more often. blush Good to see you all!

woot! we're getting the band back together!
Posted by: SilkySpotanus

Re: New website URL! - 01/25/17 07:48 AM

Yay for the new URL! grin
Posted by: Xordaii

Re: New website URL! - 02/17/17 09:20 PM

The new URL appears to break some things, like the beta test application (points to ldw.com).

Some links on forum posts still point to the old address, like current project links, etc.

Congrats on the new URL smile

Re: New website URL! - 02/17/17 09:47 PM

We know about the Beta Test Application form, and will be resolving it soon. The forum posts must be changed manually, so if you'll let me know in a Private Message, which ones are pointing to the wrong thing, I'll work on changing them. You can, of course, copy the url, change ldw to lastdayofwork and it will work as it should. smile