Slow Support

Posted by: CarlaAdministrator

Slow Support - 01/02/08 09:37 PM

Hello Everyone,

Arthur and I took a couple days off and I haven't looked at our support issues. I am on the job right now and will try and take care of all of them. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay.

Carla
Posted by: swedane

Re: Slow Support - 01/03/08 12:23 AM

Welcome back...

I 'almost' figured you were away. A well deserved time off, I am sure!
I look forward to downloading VV-2 The Lost Children for the Mac.

Lisen

Re: Slow Support - 01/04/08 12:35 PM

I am still awaiting a download link to the Mac version of VV-2 The Lost Children! The download link Carla mailed me turned out to be wrong!
The file did indeed say; VV_Mac_LDW_FULL_v2, but was in fact VV-1 A New Home; which I purchased from macgamestore.com in December 2006. And, thanks to their diligent record keeping, I re-downloaded it without a hitch.

If need be, I can provide you with my Payment Details and Reference number from Plimus Sales! Or http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/63291/page/0#Post63291

Please advise, ASAP!

Lisen
Posted by: TheVillageIdiot

Re: Slow Support - 01/04/08 12:41 PM

Hi Lisen, I would suggest posting another support request. They will see your post, but not as fast as they would get the support request.
Posted by: CarlaAdministrator

Re: Slow Support - 01/04/08 02:55 PM

Hi Lisen,

I emailed you the correct link. Let me know if everything is ok.

Re: Slow Support - 01/04/08 06:45 PM

Thanks Carla,

Either I'm jinxed, or cyberspace is all plugged up! There's not a trace of your email"yet!" I'll keep checking and get back to you as soon as I receive it!

Lisen
Posted by: Jazzo

Re: Slow Support - 01/04/08 06:47 PM

Check your spam/junk/bulk folder.

Re: Slow Support - 01/05/08 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Jazzo
Check your spam/junk/bulk folder.

Thanks Jazzo, I have done all of the above and still no email from Carla. LDW has emailed me before so why it's not showing up this time is really bizarre!
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Slow Support - 01/05/08 12:08 AM

I'll send you a private message, since you're having such difficulty. \:\)

Re: Slow Support - 01/05/08 01:01 AM

Hurray... Carla, that did it. It's up and running just fine. Thanks, bunches, for all your trouble!

(Why we had go through all those hoops I'll never know!)

Lisen