VV6?

Posted by: wildlilly

VV6? - 07/29/14 06:17 AM

Hi, just wondering if and when a VV6 will be made. Its been about a year since I asked last time....Thanks
Posted by: arnie

Re: VV6? - 07/29/14 08:19 AM

The only new game so far announced is Lonely Pets and that's been well over two years in development.
Posted by: Rivie

Re: VV6? - 08/01/14 04:02 PM

Didn't they say VV5 was the last one? I really hope they make another one, I love VV!
Posted by: JudasFm

Re: VV6? - 08/07/14 12:15 PM

I don't remember LDW officially saying there wouldn't be any more VV games. There have been a lot of debates on the boards about where on the island these games could be set (personally, I think it's big enough to support a lot more games!)

I'm with you though. For me, VF and its sequel couldn't hold a candle to VV. Please, LDW, is there any chance you could let us have the official stance on this? Are VV games a thing of the past, or are you planning to make more in the future?
Posted by: Jrhtct

Re: VV6? - 09/19/14 01:29 PM

I really hope there will be more VV games... But its been almost 2 years and nothing frown
Posted by: Tyffy11

Re: VV6? - 09/24/14 02:22 AM

Please make a new VV!!! and also please make it more like #4 and less like #5. I liked new believers, but no where near as much as I liked The tree of Life and secret city. Tree of life is my fav and i would LOVE for there to be a new one similar to it in a different location with new puzzles and all that good stuff grin
Posted by: TechnoAddict

Re: VV6? - 09/27/14 03:07 PM

If they do make one I hope its for ios