[SPOILERS] hallo and help

Posted by: cinnamon-crow

[SPOILERS] hallo and help - 09/05/08 10:28 PM

hi everyone im hecate i love this game but am having trouble finding the spear it isnt laying on the beach and have looked everywere i stuck can anyone help,,,,*****
Posted by: HarryFan17

Re: hallo and help - 09/05/08 10:52 PM

Hi cinnamon-crow! Welcome to the forums!!

For the spear, keep looking. There's different spots for every person. You'll find it. \:\)

Posted by: Lurkily

Re: hallo and help - 09/05/08 11:05 PM

I presume you're talking about the cutting-implements-thingies for the alchemy lab in VV3? The location is different in every game. If this was a PT or FT question, then I apologize for butting in uselessly, but for the alchemy implement in VV3, remember to check behind things that obstruct your view, like the broken statue.
Posted by: Miss Monkey Girl

Re: hallo and help - 09/05/08 11:50 PM

Welcome to the forums! In every game it's not in the same spot, so you'll have to look around a bit. \:\)
Posted by: lucas

Re: hallo and help - 09/06/08 05:04 AM

Welcome to the forums enjoy ur stay \:\)
Posted by: CaszaGirl16138

Re: hallo and help - 09/06/08 05:20 AM

A big warm welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask for as much help as you want!
Posted by: laurence

Re: hallo and help - 09/06/08 10:43 AM

Hello cinnamon-crow! Welcome to the forum!
I found the cutting tool of the alchemy-lab... here, in a place where we never go, at the extreme south-east of the village!! \:D

Posted by: williamani

Re: hallo and help - 09/06/08 12:10 PM

what do you mean with "Extreme, East and South"? tell us why it's useful!

btw, welsome to the forums, CinnamonCrow!
Posted by: laurence

Re: hallo and help - 09/06/08 12:16 PM

I mean that this pic is at the extreme south-east of the village. If you look very close, you coud see where is the cutting tool! ;\)
Posted by: Rockmower

Re: [SPOILERS] hallo and help - 09/07/08 08:42 PM

Welcome new friend!
We're glad you are here!
You'll find lot's of help,
and some Villager cheer!

Re: hallo and help - 09/09/08 07:33 PM

thank you so much for the tip i found it in the end am playing two games now one of each blessings hecate
Posted by: Miss Monkey Girl

Re: hallo and help - 09/09/08 11:11 PM

No problem, keep having fun with VV3. \:\)

Re: [SPOILERS] hallo and help - 09/10/08 10:21 PM

thanks everybody for all your help. i found it at last and now im stuck again im playing nature game and the magic game im good opn the nature one at the moment but im stuck on the potion for the sharks on the magick on im tearing my hair out because i dont understand the the berry bit of the formula 2 roses great 1 berrys WHAT BERRIES ive looked and looked am i being dumb please hhelp blessings hecate
Posted by: Rusty55

Re: [SPOILERS] hallo and help - 09/10/08 10:30 PM

cinnamin you need pitcher plant for nature they are near the "natures calling" spot

the potion for nature is 2 black orchards 1 pitcher plant
Posted by: Lurkily

Re: [SPOILERS] hallo and help - 09/11/08 12:10 AM

Berries and pitcher plants are unique herbs; they don't exist unless you have level 2 of that faction. A nature-factioned village will never, ever get a berry plant, just like a magic-factioned village will never see the pitcher plant.