3 Runners! Yay!

Posted by: Fluteteacher

3 Runners! Yay! - 12/02/06 06:47 PM

I am so excited! I just started a new game and I have 3 runners! Usually I get one runner per every 5 or 6 games so this is really cool! I wonder if breeding runners will give you other runners? I am going to try it and see as soon as I get far along enough in the game to breed these runners. LOL
Posted by: Matilda

Re: 3 Runners! Yay! - 12/03/06 12:12 PM

Grin. I know you are a happy camper. When I start a new game now, I always restart until I have a runner. Used to be I was on the lookout for the pink haired girl, but Runners are not only useful, but fun to watch.

Last week I found a game with a runner, and it wasn't until I had started everyone picking berries that I discovered I had not one runner, but two runners

They were the same character, the grim looking one, the one I call Grimaldi,dressed in the same way but a year apart in age.

I called the one Grimaldi, and the other Grimshaw
Posted by: Jami

Re: 3 Runners! Yay! - 12/03/06 01:44 PM

I've always found that only occastionally will a runner breed a runner. Most seem to breed children that hate running. Sometimes though, their great-great-great grandchild will be a runner.

You know, I just thought - some people have managed to modify the mushrooms. I wonder if people can also modify the likes/dislikes list to add a few more.