Parenting on android

Posted by: Canario

Parenting on android - 10/02/20 11:28 AM

I tried making 3 of my villagers adept parents, and I just tried with one of them again who was almost adept and no matter how many times I put on top of a female he would not become adept (It said "this villager has improved at breeding!" but the blue bar at details would not go further). She got pregnant and now I have to wait 4 hours to try again, the other 2 have less skill so I wanted to try on this on. Is parenting so hard to master or is it just a bug?

BTW, how do I make children go to school? I tried dropping my master scientists on the drum and the building and the same with my kids but nothing happens. confused
Posted by: Tobie

Re: Parenting on android - 10/02/20 02:25 PM

When the game says that a villager has gained skill, they *do* gain some skill, but it doesn't always show on their details screen. There's an excellent explanation of how villagers gain skill on LDW's support page that should help you.

Another little tip you can use when you want to increase a male's breeding skill is to drop them on an elderly female, if you have one, since the female will be too old to bear children. It speeds up the process, since you don't have to wait for a baby to be weaned.

This post should help you with the school. laugh
Posted by: Canario

Re: Parenting on android - 10/03/20 08:41 AM

Thanks for your help! laugh