question about VV1

Posted by: squishy

question about VV1 - 01/09/11 04:47 PM

It seems everyone on here has forgotten about VV1. Well i have a question that i've wanted answered for ages, what can i do when the population is 90, and some villagers are worried about housing? I don't understand why they are worried, the population is allowed to go up to 90, yet there is no option to build more huts. What am i supposed to do?
Posted by: laurence

Re: question about VV1 - 01/09/11 08:12 PM

I think there is nothing to do. Some villagers are anxious very easily! wink
Posted by: Deanna.P

Re: question about VV1 - 03/18/14 04:51 AM

I nees help im running out of food and dont have enough of those pointy things to have them talk for me what do I do the bushes are out of berries please help the whole village is worried about food what do I do
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: question about VV1 - 03/18/14 05:15 AM

Hi Deanna! It sounds like you've got lots of questions. smile If you haven't checked out the Guides section yet you may want to. It has lots of tips, tricks and answers. You'll find it here. Just click on the link for the game that you're interested in. Enjoy your villagers! laugh

Re: question about VV1 - 03/18/14 07:39 PM

Ty ty ty

How we o i earn teach poins faster or is there even a way

My crops want grow on vv1. A new home

Grrr my crops arnt growing and i cant find the fish and cant seem to have a goldon child but i but the nursing mother in the lagoon ?? Any advice
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: question about VV1 - 03/19/14 12:15 AM

You're welcome. smile You can earn tech points faster by:
Click to reveal..
- Purchasing level 2 and 3 of Science (on the Tech menu)
- Having additional villagers trained as researchers
- Setting your game speed to 2x in the Options menu. Warning: Setting your game speed to 2x will also cause the food supply to deplete faster. Since your villagers don't have enough food as it is, I really don't recommend it.

About your crops: Did you have your villagers plant any?

The ability to fish requires
Click to reveal..
a certain puzzle to be solved and certain technology purchased. So does the golden child. smile

My advice is to concentrate on storing up food. Always have 1 child in your game so they can pick up mushrooms. Once they turn 14 they can't pick up mushrooms anymore but they can work. I hope this helps. smile

Re: question about VV1 - 03/19/14 03:35 AM

This has helpes alot maby that is why i lose food so fast ty ty ty ty

what do I do if there is no butterflies and the golden child is born and the cave is emptied clear

Re: question about VV1 - 03/28/14 06:39 AM

Also does the golden child age at all
Posted by: arnie

Re: question about VV1 - 03/30/14 12:22 PM

Click to reveal..
No. The Golden Child stays at age 5.

Re: question about VV1 - 03/31/14 03:35 AM

Thank u