what is little palm pet?

Posted by: Duka

what is little palm pet? - 08/27/07 06:19 AM

can i download it?? where do i get it?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: what is little palm pet? - 08/27/07 11:45 AM

You can get it from here on LDW's main site. It runs only on Palm OS devices and must be HotSynced to your Palm device after downloading.
Posted by: Becca123

Re: what is little palm pet? - 03/04/08 08:14 AM

Are you ever going to make it for PC? It sounds interesting.
Posted by: Twelvies

Re: what is little palm pet? - 03/05/08 06:47 AM

it does sound interesting.... would it be easier or harder than, say, vv, to make it for pc? (just curious)

Re: what is little palm pet? - 03/05/08 07:14 AM

Can somebody send a screenshot?
Posted by: TheVillageIdiot

Re: what is little palm pet? - 03/05/08 12:30 PM

It appears they are concentrating on the Virtual Villager series. I have not heard them say a thing about ever bringing LPP to the PC. Although it is a fun game, it is pretty basic, so if they would bring it to PC it would need a lot of additional work to bring it up to the current standards of LDW. Although I'm sure it would be a lot different, I would think it would look something like Nintendo's Dog or Cat games they have for the DS.

As far as screen shots, you can take a look at the LDW page here. Basicly you are in a fenced back yard and you have several toys for your pet, as well as a brush, food and some medical supplies. And well....there is some pet poopoo you have to clean up as well.

I think it very well could be a great game if they ever brought it to the PC, and I know if would be very well received by their customers and would bring them even more.

Re: what is little palm pet? - 03/05/08 01:43 PM

These are better screen shots of Little Pocket Pet for Palm OS from the "old" LPP page (from before the name change). Ignore the "Little Palm Pet" title screen. At least you can see what Warren was describing. \:\)

Posted by: Village Idiot Jr

Re: what is little palm pet? - 03/06/08 12:52 AM

i have played it and it is fun. trying to keep ur pet alive and keeping new items on the way. i recommened playing this game.

Re: what is little palm pet? - 03/06/08 05:38 AM

It looks fun - yet pretty basic. But basic doesnt mean boring, take a look at VV, vv is a basic game and everybody loves it!
I agree with VI, they could make it like a nintendo game - that would be really cool.
Posted by: virtualbrenda

Re: what is little palm pet? - 02/28/09 07:23 PM

I'd love a virtual pet for my netbook. I play both VV2 & 3 on my netbook, so a small pet that grows from a puppy to an adult dog would be awesome. I hope they do make one for PCs soon.
Posted by: Annthewhofan

Re: what is little palm pet? - 03/02/09 12:38 AM

I would love to have something like that on my pc. I was hoping to win an ipod, but it has already been won, If it was still there and managed to get it I would of got palm pet on it. Alas frown I did not win enough points and the ipod had sold out.

Re: what is little palm pet? - 03/02/09 12:48 AM

Don't be too sad about it, Ann. Little Pocket Pet will run only on Palm OS devices, which means that it won't run on an iPod.
Posted by: mou2

Re: what is little palm pet? - 01/23/10 03:46 PM

how is the game? i never played it.