LPP for Palm Centro

Posted by: meggiebaby1

LPP for Palm Centro - 04/29/09 08:45 PM

I did do an advanced search for this topic, so if it has already been addressed,please redirect me and I can read the older thread.

I have downloaded LPP to my computer, and have tried to hotsync it to my Palm Centro, but the hot sync said that it wouldn't download to my phone. Do the Palm OS games work on Palm Centro?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: LPP for Palm Centro - 04/29/09 09:38 PM

Although we don't have a Centro to test it on, the Centro runs Palm OS 5 and should be able to load and run LPP. You are trying to HotSync the .prc file to your Centro, aren't you? (I have to ask basic stuff like that.) blush

Re: LPP for Palm Centro - 04/29/09 10:09 PM

The file I downloaded says: LPP_os5 and it is a PRC file.

My install tool error says: "The file lpp1_3.zip cannot be installed to the Handheld."

1.) Does it require internet on the phone to run?
2.) Do I open the zip file on my computer and then install to Handheld?

Re: LPP for Palm Centro - 04/29/09 10:30 PM

Thank you, I opened the zip file and everything is working fine now. All my questions have been answered.
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: LPP for Palm Centro - 04/29/09 10:37 PM

Excellent. Sorry for the delay, but we're very busy right after we launch a game, and I'm juggling a lot of things right now. blush

Re: LPP for Palm Centro - 04/29/09 10:51 PM

Absolutely no problem at all. There was hardly any wait. I should have played around with it longer anyway before asking. Thank you for the help.