Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 224 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242614 - 02/14/19 06:44 PM Random Questions
loceschaos Offline

Loc: Arkansas
First I want to say...I have never enjoyed a game so much as to become a user on forums. I have spent much time looking at different posts for fun and research on this game. I love it. A few months back I was hit by a car while walking to work and this game has helped my "I'm stuck in bed" sanity. Thank you LDW for creating a game that someone like me who is oblivious to tech and games can actually play without being totally confused. My kids are gamers but (hoping my age doesn't show lol) I am certainly not.

I have a few random questions/concerns for windows 10 that I am sure I will continue to add and I do not mind spoilers so spoil away.

1) I have a character I have spent days perfecting and i am just shy of having her healing mastered. She finally died at age 103 and I wanted to reincarnate her but my village is full. Is there a way to delete characters to make room or do I need to turn off auto so that no one gives birth after someone dies?

2) More of a concern... My phone freezes up when I try to play mobile. I do not like playing on fb because it glitches too much. I have a fb button to sign in but apparently that is only for mobile users. It would be great if pc/ microsoft users could sign in to fb. I hesitate spending real money because I am always afraid I will lose my info and it would be a waste if I have to start again. I went ahead and bought lava stones because my patients wore out trying to finish puzzle 11. It charged my credit card double the amount but I did not receive the lava stones. I probably would have spent it at some point in time anyway but would of course like the lava stones to go with it lol. Safe to assume that a tech ticket is needed?

3) Is there a list of all the puzzle names to make it easier to look up questions?

4) when my chief dies does the jacket come back so I can put it on someone else or do I have to reincarnate that one character?

#242615 - 02/14/19 07:01 PM Re: Random Questions [Re: loceschaos]
loceschaos Offline

I went ahead and put in a ticket for it charging double and almost immediately I got a response. Again...ya'll are amazing!

I didn't wait long for one of my character to die and I was able to reincarnate the character I have spent so much time on. I would still like to make her the chief but have no idea if I will be able to put the jacket on her or if I have to reincarnate the chief when he dies. Any ideas?

Edited by loceschaos (02/14/19 08:03 PM)

#242617 - 02/14/19 08:43 PM Re: Random Questions [Re: loceschaos]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there! Welcome to the forums and thanks for playing VVO2!

I've already responded to your email regarding your second post, so I'll address your other four points here.

1) It's not possible to delete a living villager, but you can wait until one has died off so you can reincarnate your favorite one. You could also add a Totem of Population to your Mausoleum to increase your max population limit.

2) If you're also playing the game on a mobile device and having this issue, you can try un-checking "High Quality Mode" in the Options menu to see if it improves performance. And don't worry about losing your Windows save game - we have your User ID and can restore it, in the unlikely event your game is lost.

3) The puzzles don't have official names, but there are plenty of players in these forums who will gladly help you. If you're completely stuck, we can also point you in the right direction!

4) You won't lose the jacket/robe, but you will need to train another villager up to a chief level in order to wear it again - reincarnating a villager won't bring them back as a chief; they'll just retain their highest and most preferred skill.

We hope this helps and that you continue to have fun with your Virtual Villagers!

#242627 - 02/16/19 07:59 PM Re: Random Questions [Re: Keegan]
loceschaos Offline

What do you do with silk? I've looked at several crafting guides and I have made silk but cannot seem to find what to do with it.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter