Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243868 - 10/24/22 06:41 AM Villagers gone forever
Latifa Offline

Loc: Texas
Today, my mausoleum reached its maximum capacity of 500 villagers. Whenever a villager is buried, the earliest deceased villager disappears forever. The limited number of reincarnations only makes this problem worse. I will be very sad once my favorite villagers are gone for good. frown

It would be a great idea to add the following features to resolve this issue:
1. Increase the mausoleum capacity
2. Infinite reincarnations post-game. After completing all puzzles, the game becomes equally easy regardless of how many skilled villagers you have, so the reincarnation limit becomes totally unnecessary.
3. An option to preserve deceased villagers indefinitely, so they will not be removed even after the mausoleum reaches maximum capacity.

Additonally, please fix the pause button asap. I have had to tend to my villagers daily since I first played VVO2 4 months ago. I finally want to be able to leave the game alone indefinitely without having to worry about it.

#243869 - 10/27/22 02:08 AM Re: Villagers gone forever [Re: Latifa]
lorsieab2 Offline
Adviser

Loc: United States of America
^ These would be awesome. It would be great if we could immortalize our favorite villagers in a "Hall of Fame" type of thing, and reincarnate them without limit. I always like to look back at my original 5 founders and see how far I've come. And I take note of any significant villagers, like runners or masters in all skills.
Speaking of infinite reincarnations, the cost of reincarnating villagers should be free, or reduced after we finish all the puzzles.

We need the pause button fixed! It sucks having to repopulate villages every 2 weeks because you can't pause the game. So many 100-year old skeletons... frown

#243875 - 11/11/22 03:26 AM Re: Villagers gone forever [Re: lorsieab2]
Latifa Offline

Loc: Texas
I agree. For now, all I can do is take photos and videos of my favorites, draw them, and make avatars on Gacha Life and Mii Maker.

I really wish the pause button were fixed. I have played VVO2 since June 15, 2022; the button was already not working back then. When did you first experience the problem?

#243877 - 11/12/22 08:30 AM Re: Villagers gone forever [Re: Latifa]
lorsieab2 Offline
Adviser

Loc: United States of America
I don't remember. I think it's been happening for longer than 5 months though. I've been playing on and off for years. I remember it worked around Dec 2020.

Edited by lorsieab2 (11/12/22 08:34 AM)

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter