Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 88 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242047 - 03/30/18 11:01 PM Stone Circle
Marzen55 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Ok, i know that I'm going to need to dig something up here eventually right? I got all excited awhile back because a visitor said i had until the time their ship left to find what's buried there. There was a rainbow which ended on the stone wall of the river behind the circle. I ended up unearthing most of the ground in the circle. But then I think I read something about it being related to a full moon. If you have solved this one, i would love it if you could please share how, what i need to be looking for, and any other info that will help me. Thanks so much!

#242057 - 04/05/18 02:29 AM Re: Stone Circle [Re: Marzen55]
Poomai Offline

Loc: Maui
I'd like to tell you SPECIFICALLY what all I experienced re the Stone Circle, but being as I had completed it a bit ago, I'd be hard pressed to do so. What I can say for sure is what you will be digging up there will take place at the first full moon AFTER UR Townies have completed the project of its restoration AND your town is visited by a mysterious stranger who informs you that you will be digging up something there. Where U need to dig will be as clear as where U need to dig for any other item such as stolen back notes, stolen minerals etc. All of which are indicated by a raised circle of dirt. To know when UR town will get its next full moon, all U gotta know is when UR In Real Life full moon happens since Virtual Town is played in Real-Time. PLUS YOU WILL BE VISITED BY THAT MYSTERIOUS STRANGER! If that has happened already and you've lost the opportunity to dig up this artifact before your mysterious stranger's ship had sailed away then I'd take a shot in the dark by saying this:
If the Stone Circle no longer has any indication of needing to dig up something, then your opportunity has been lost, but probably only until your mysterious stranger returns to visit your town again. And all the mysterious stranger's visit repeatedly.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter