Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#232497 - 02/08/13 02:37 AM Orange Peel
keri Offline
Expert

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I have looked through all the treads the only thing I have figured out is the thing by the trash can is an Orange Peel. When I try to pick it up I only get that he needs something else first. Can someone help me with what that something else is? I saw another thread that said pick up something in the kitchen but I can't figure out what that something is either. Help please?

#232498 - 02/08/13 03:57 AM Re: Orange Peel [Re: keri]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

Loc: Ohio
alright well first
%spoiler!% i dont remeber how to do the drop down thing wink

Click to reveal..
its part of the ants puzzle. before you can do anything with it though you have to drop someone on the cinnamon by the kitchen sink and let them do their thing. and when theyre done, see what you can do with the orange.

Edited by MissKathy (02/08/13 04:18 AM)
Edit Reason: Added spoiler tag :)

#232499 - 02/08/13 04:04 AM Re: Orange Peel [Re: IsolaFlower]
keri Offline
Expert

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Thanks!!! I and figured from onther post I read that I had to drop someone in the kitchen first, just couldn't for the life of me figure out where to drop them. No matter where I drop them they are doing normal stuff they do when you drop them in different spots. Was begining to think I missed something. Now that I know where to "aim" so to speak, I will try again!

#232813 - 04/04/13 07:22 AM Re: Orange Peel [Re: keri]
solitha Offline

Does this have a pre-req? I don't see either item to be used.

#232814 - 04/04/13 07:37 AM Re: Orange Peel [Re: solitha]
Mdntowl Offline

Loc: California
I don't understand it either because I have dropped my peeps all over the cinnamon jar and they seem to bounce over to the trash can and either keep stomping ants or start another activity! Have you figured out where to drop them so they take the cinnamon jar to the workroom?

#232818 - 04/04/13 01:43 PM Re: Orange Peel [Re: Mdntowl]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
'Stomping ants' seems to be a popular pastime with the peeps. wink If you put someone down in or near the kitchen they go and put on their big boots! Unless. that is, you put them down on a hotspot that triggers an action (making dinner, washing up, and so on).
Click to reveal..
If you see the ants you need to put the peep to the right of the sink, at the angle of the counter, which is where the cinnamon should appear. After they have prepared the cinnamon you then need to drop them on the 'orange peel' by the bins, which they'll then mix in with the cinnamon to complete the ant poison.

#232828 - 04/05/13 08:21 AM Re: Orange Peel [Re: arnie]
Mdntowl Offline

Loc: California
That's what I keep trying but everywhere i set them seems to set them off doing something else, is there a trick to it that I am not catching? I am so frustrated with these darn ants in the house right now! LOL

#233219 - 04/21/13 03:36 PM Re: Orange Peel [Re: Mdntowl]
Zia Offline
Expert

Will the ants come back? When I first started playing I saw ants but I didn't connect how to complete the ant puzzle. Now I'm well into my first generation (they are 56 now) and I haven't seen ants in such a long time! I even tried leaving dirty dishes in the sick for a bit.

#233221 - 04/21/13 05:03 PM Re: Orange Peel [Re: Zia]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
As long as the Ant Terminator goal is not marked "Completed", the ants will be back. smile

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter