Hey guys and gals,
GBU all 2.
On my "upteen" tribe on VV5, Daughter, I made a "big" mistake in placing my love shack and my 1st hut near the lake.
My "reasoning" for placing them there was to "eliminate" the red heatherns from "scarring" my peeps away when I do the lake for food.
So I "solved" my "emotional upset" in my mind, when it rains,or I "make" it rain, using the rain power up, the reds "leave", so when I see 1 of my peeps, "doing laundry", I let them go and do the "laundry" and by the time the rain "ends", they have "clean" clothes. And I am "waiting" to "fill" the lake and "claiming" the pool totem last.
When I 1st start the game, I "collect" all the yellow heatherns with a mom/baby and put them in the "glitch" at the bridge near the pools. Found that "glitch" early when I 1st got the game.
And in this tribe I found "if" I "waited" to "spreading the word" with each "different" peep, the "only converted", heathern is the Dr., and "tech pts., around 35,000 and up, my devotion power line "maxed out" in 3 or 4 times in "spreading the word" and I got my devotion master person "done." So far I have 4 devoted peeps and "counting" with 62 in population.
Can't "wait" for VV6. grin grin

Edited by crosstitcher (07/18/17 01:01 PM)
Edit Reason: Rearrange info