Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 242 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242521 - 01/29/19 07:06 PM VV Origins 2 for pc, possible bug
ladiestorm Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Greetings everyone!

I purchased my copy of Virtual Villagers: Origins 2 through Big Fish Games. I bought the pc version, NOT the mobile version. I have found a possible glitch, although I am not sure. I tried to check with Big Fish Games, but they don't even have a forum for this game, so I thought I would come here.

The glitch is in the daily collections. I'm on day 20, which means I'm supposed to get whatever is in the multi colored box. The box appeared on top of my mausoleum, and at the same time, my lemur found the last stone for one of my collections, allowing me the higher population. Here is the problem. There is a collect button, both on the collections window, and for the mystery box. I collect on the mystery box button, and I get another colorful box on my mausoleum, but I can't collect from the collections window, and I can't actually collect the prize for the 20th day. I now have about 6 of those colorful boxes on my mausoleum, the mystery box is still on my beach, and when I click on it, the 20th day prize is showing as not being collected. Also, every time I try to collect it, my game freezes up, and the only thing I can click on, is the button to log out of the game.

I'm running this game on my Lenovo laptop, running windows 10. Is there a patch I need to download? Or am I the only pc player experiencing this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#242525 - 01/29/19 08:39 PM Re: VV Origins 2 for pc, possible bug [Re: ladiestorm]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

While we can't provide direct customer support for the Big Fish version (or any paid version of the game available for desktop computers), we've informed the developers to review this particular issue and I urge you to check back as they update the game.

We appreciate your patience while they investigate this and let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for playing!

#242711 - 03/04/19 10:28 AM Re: VV Origins 2 for pc, possible bug [Re: Keegan]
martindale88 Offline

I'm on big fish, and I have a problem. I cannot seem to get customer support.
I've finished chapter 1 but the volcano hasn't exploded, so I can't go on to chapter 2

#242713 - 03/04/19 08:16 PM Re: VV Origins 2 for pc, possible bug [Re: martindale88]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Martin! Try exiting and opening the game to see if the volcano triggers - otherwise, we do recommend speaking with the Big Fish support team as you're playing their version of the game.

If you wish to try a free-to-play version of the game on a desktop computer that we can provide support for, please let us know and we'll provide you with links to the version of your choice.

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter