Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#152480 - 05/30/08 02:46 PM Tribe and Villager Tracking Charts
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Courtesy of Caireann

Caireann's description and usage notes:

I've had so much fun playing these games and I've really appreciated all the work that the other members do to help everyone (ie: potion lists) and I really wanted to return the favour.

The zip file includes the Excel spreadsheet (.xls) and the web version for those who do not have Excel (.htm)

Just a note on how I personally use it: I find it easiest to list the villagers, under 'name', in order of age (you can put a star or other mark beside the chief). I put a check mark under each level attained for the corresponding skill (T=trainee, A=adept, M=master). Also, the lvl1, 2, & 3 at the top correspond to the researched level of whicever faction the tribe has picked. As well, I thought it would be helpful to put the date of when the tribe was first created (if you can actually remember) to give you an idea of how long you've been playing. If anyone wants a custom sheet done up, please let me (Caireann) know. I can also make any changes to this one.

Edit: Attachment removed. Please download the updated Tribe Tracker, below.

#156696 - 06/11/08 04:35 PM Updated Tribe and Villager Tracking Charts [Re: LadyCFII]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Caireann has submitted an updated version of the tracking charts:

I've just finished updating my tribe tracker charts to include places to check off which puzzles, awards, collectables and techs have been finished. Now everything is on one page.

Attachments
Caireann's_Updated_Tribe_Tracker.zip (729 downloads)

Edited by LadyCFII (04/01/09 01:31 PM)
Edit Reason: Fixed corrupted attachment

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter