Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 275 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242087 - 04/27/18 07:09 PM Games I bought from LDW .
Tmac Offline
Master

Hi , I bought a lot of games from LDW . I have a new computer how do I add them too it ? Do I install the demo and will it remember me from the past purchases ? Thank you .

I just tried to download the game without putting the cc info in , it didn't work. How do I get my games back that I purchased from the Dev ? With Bigfish games it has a purchase history . I only bought VV2 the Lost children and Vitrual families 2 from them . All the rest from Arthur to support the Dev directly .

#242089 - 04/27/18 08:23 PM Re: Games I bought from LDW . [Re: Tmac]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello Tmac! We really appreciate your support of indie game developers! Since your issue involves sensitive personal information, such as obtaining a game update or a game download, please submit a support ticket on our Help Desk. The help desk is set up to handle problems with everything from purchasing and installation to technical support for game problems, and is a secure method for handling issues with game purchases and downloads.

#242091 - 04/28/18 06:47 PM Re: Games I bought from LDW . [Re: MissKathy]
Tmac Offline
Master

Thank you , heading there now .

I sent the messages , and I just found the order info from LDW for VV3 , VV4, VV5 , and Virtual Families smile . I will wait to send that until I hear back .

#242094 - 04/30/18 07:59 PM Re: Games I bought from LDW . [Re: Tmac]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Hi Tmac! I've replied to your support!

I'd like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that when you write in about previously purchased games, you'll get access to them a lot quicker if you provide any and all information you have on the purchases when you write in. smile

We can't accept personal information provided on the forums, as the forums are public and personal information will be immediately removed, so it's best to include it in your support, instead.

Unfortunately, my mind reading powers didn't come installed ( laugh ), so I need a little help when looking up your orders. grin
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#242095 - 04/30/18 10:01 PM Re: Games I bought from LDW . [Re: Xay]
Tmac Offline
Master

Hi, I sent you info about the 4 games I bought . I copied and pasted the sales receipts from LDW , hope that helps. I found them in the old email , good thing I saved them !

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter