Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#237266 - 06/26/14 06:05 AM Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2?
Sir Sam Offline

I honestly think the image of the unreleased game is Plants Tycoon 2

Why?

1:There are plants in the fence. Possibly your not using a greenhouse this time?

2:There is a inventory. You can see something like a seed in one of the slots.

Problems
1:What about the other stuff in the inventory?
Awnser: Maybe enterable houses are in the game and you have some quests to find stuff and return it to them for rewards like money or seeds.

#237278 - 07/04/14 11:19 AM Re: Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2? [Re: Sir Sam]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

That would be good. I just really hope it's not Virtual Families 3...

Then again, Lonely Pets is still being worked on so it might be that. Maybe you have to grow food for your pets?

I hope it is Lonely Pets. I've been really looking forward to that PC game since it was first announced. It would be a little upsetting to learn that it's fallen by the wayside.

On the other hand, LDW doesn't seem inclined to update their Previews page anymore, so we probably won't know anything until the game itself is released. Regardless, I'm just happy to know LDW is still making games laugh

(Now, about VV6... wink )

Edited by JudasFm (07/04/14 11:20 AM)

#237287 - 07/05/14 08:28 AM Re: Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2? [Re: JudasFm]
Sir Sam Offline

There's a game called Lonely Pets? Have not heard of it,but it sounds cool. Most of this community is way to addicted to Virtual Families. And I find Virtual Families a bit boring. Its just the same thing over and over again.

#237290 - 07/12/14 08:22 PM Re: Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2? [Re: Sir Sam]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Yeah...it was one of LDW's early games. They were planning a port to PC, but there's been no news on that for a LONG time. It's on the Previews page of the main site, but like I said, no one's updated that for a long time either.

And I wholly agree with you about VF. Unlike Virtual Villagers where your tribe could grow and evolve (sort of) and you had a story and a whole chunk of island to play in and clothing and tech points and the like, in VF there's absolutely nothing to do once you've fixed up the house. The awards are a good idea, but many of them are based on pure chance and I'm not going to sit and grind for hours waiting for someone to practice Kung Fu (had 10 generations and never got that one) or to get a marriage proposal from someone with the exact same job as me (see above).

Like I said, I still haven't given up hope that one day we'll see a VV6 laugh

#237297 - 07/27/14 05:12 PM Re: Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2? [Re: JudasFm]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
I hope it's Plant Tycoon 2, I love the first one and have been waiting years for the next one to come out.

I have all of the VV's and all of the VF's, plus Fish Tycoon.

http://dragcave.net/user/GreenDragonMama

#237864 - 02/01/15 06:00 PM Re: Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2? [Re: RuthieJo]
poofy Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
Any chance you will be developing a new fish tycoon or plant tycoon. I love playing these games but would love to have new ones.

#237867 - 02/02/15 05:22 AM Re: Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2? [Re: poofy]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
I myself like Fish Tycoon more than Plant Tycoon but they are both great smile

#241448 - 04/29/17 02:00 AM Re: Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2? [Re: VF_Life]
poofy Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
I downloaded fish tycoon 2 for mobile. But I would love to have a list of the magic fish. I have one now. But I dont know the names of the others

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter