Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 106 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#73869 - 05/27/07 09:35 PM confused
vvnewb Offline

Have they messed up the speed or something? I have just started playing vv2 today. I set my villagers up so they can survive on double speed and sat back to watch things go faster, but they didnt...people were aging really slow, things were progressing really slow, although when looking at like the fire it said I have 9hrs remaining as if it was doubled....it was taking forever to get anything done though....so I put it on half speed and although the timeframes were saying double times, percentages in like the dam maiking were going faster and tech points were racking up faster....has anyone else had this happen or do I need to reinstall or something....also the women dont seem to want to give up their babies, its taking forever.....:(

#73870 - 05/27/07 09:44 PM Re: confused [Re: vvnewb]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Those kinds of problems are usually caused by intentional or unintentional changes to the computer's system clock. You can find out more by clicking on the links in this post.

#73871 - 05/27/07 09:52 PM Re: confused [Re: LadyCFII]
vvnewb Offline

Thank you for the reply.....I only got the game a few hours ago and have not messed with the computer clock at all. I learned that mistake with the first game....I thought it might have been a programming error in the game:(

#73872 - 05/27/07 09:58 PM Re: confused [Re: vvnewb]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The fire should be at 9 hours right after being lit at 2x speed. Villagers age at 1 year per hour on 2x speed. If that's not happening in your game, it's possible that your operating system adjusted the computer's system clock for you (it does that without you realizing it). You might want to start a second game in another player slot while you see what happens with the first.

#73873 - 05/27/07 10:02 PM Re: confused [Re: LadyCFII]
vvnewb Offline

yes the fire is at 9hr when lit at double speed, not sure on the aging it seems like forever, I will try starting a nrew tribe and see what happens..thanks \:\)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter