Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 275 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242294 - 09/13/18 04:24 AM Hello Everyone!
November Storm Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Hi all, I guess I'll start with the basics. I'm female, 42, and I've lived in Pennsylvania all my life. I have no children except for the ones with fur or fins. I have a lot of those. My name is because I was born in November and I enjoy watching storms. Autumn storms usually have some of the most interesting lightning.

I found the LDW games via Big Fish. I had purchased all of the VV's and VF's and intermittently played all but VV4 and VV5 before my previous laptop died. I recently acquired a new laptop and set about reloading games. Had a few issues with some BF copies so found LDW and re-bought the VF games directly from the source. I've got 5 families up and running on each already. I think all of my original peeps have crossed the 45 threshold so far. One is closing on 60.

QUESTION: Does anyone know of any significant differences between any of the VV games here and the versions from Big Fish? Thanks!

One more question: I've been going through the VF forums and almost all of the Links that are supposed to go to other threads take me to the same incorrect forum page.? Why? What happened to the links?

Edited by November Storm (09/13/18 05:04 AM)

#242295 - 09/13/18 07:13 PM Re: Hello Everyone! [Re: November Storm]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Welcome to our forums! We don't often get to know the stories behind the forum names. Thanks for sharing! smile

The main difference between our version of the VV games and those Big Fish sells is how recently they've been updated. We updated all of our games a few years ago to provide support for Windows 10 and the newest computer technologies. To the best of my knowledge, most game portals (including Big Fish Games) still have the original versions. There is no content difference, though, so you can enjoy them as long as they will run on your computer.

We really do appreciate your support for us and our games!

There are a lot of broken links in the forums now, as I explained in this post shortly after the crash that caused the problem. Since years of posts were left with broken links, we couldn't fix them all. The best we could do is give everyone a workaround that would allow them to access the original posts. We do fix links when people request repairs for interesting or important posts.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and hassle. frown

#242309 - 09/18/18 10:14 AM Re: Hello Everyone! [Re: LadyCFII]
AnnRose Offline

Loc: Belarus
Hi! My name is Anna and I am from Belarus. I'm 17 years old and now I'm in College. I found 2 virtual families about 4-5 years ago and all this time I play all the games from LDW. These are the games that do not get bored after many years. You're the best! And now I am waiting for 3 part of virtual families. (Sorry for my mistakes, my native language is Russian)

Edited by AnnRose (09/18/18 10:16 AM)

#242312 - 09/18/18 05:18 PM Re: Hello Everyone! [Re: AnnRose]
Keegan Administrator Online
Community Manager

Hi Anna! Welcome to the forums and thanks for playing!

Please also follow our Facebook page, if you're not following already, where you can be among the first to hear about any game-related news and announcements:

https://www.facebook.com/VirtualFamilies

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter