Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#237458 - 11/08/14 08:00 AM do master and untrained learn at same way?
Bram Offline
Trainee

My question is, if I wanna create master farmer,for example, would it faster to create from master builder or non skilled villager,or they are same?

#237462 - 11/08/14 11:17 PM Re: do master and untrained learn at same way? [Re: Bram]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
In order for a villager to become a Master at his/her skill, they need to have enough practice (which takes time), and be healthy. Sick villagers do not work. You may be interested in checking out the Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home - Guide section. It has lots of tips and strategy ideas. smile

#237483 - 11/14/14 12:55 PM Re: do master and untrained learn at same way? [Re: MissKathy]
Bram Offline
Trainee

Well my friend.. seems u didndt get it.. what I ask is , when villager become master at one skill,would he train much slower at another skill,compared with he started with no skill?

For example, lets think we have exactly 2same villagers. one I ask to train as builder,then he become trainee builder. I left the game so he can be master.another one, he master farmer already,I made him traine builder and left the game

which one is faster?

Because I need to know the better way to create villager who master in multiple skill.do better made them adept at 5 different skill before mastering one by one, or made them quickly master skill one by one from beggining?

#237486 - 11/14/14 02:35 PM Re: do master and untrained learn at same way? [Re: Bram]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I don't think there's a definite answer to that. I've never noticed that a villager who is already a master progresses any faster (or slower) than one who has no skills already. Once a villager is an adept they should eventually, given time, become a master. Villagers do differ, though; some learn faster or slower than others, and some seem to like a particular trade more than others, even if it doesn't show up in their 'likes' and 'dislikes'.

It is often a good idea to train several of your villagers up to around adept level in several trades. That way, if something happens to, say your farmer, the village won't starve as one or more others are available to collect food. On the other hand, if you are relying on, say, your builders to complete a particular building while you're away, you might find they've not all stuck to the task and have gone off to conduct research or fish instead. wink

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter