Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
virtual families 3
by akard
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
What Kind of Animation Designs are in the Future?
by Hydra14
Yesterday at 07:28 PM
Cooking Like Mommy? Driving Like Daddy? Really?
by MaleficentsReign
02/01/16 02:15 AM
Virtual Villagers - New Believers has Launched!
by LadyCFII
01/24/16 04:02 PM
preview section shows progress of v3?
by LadyCFII
01/13/16 07:33 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
kittybear25, Willowthewips, Becake1, goddess99, elliephnt3
29092 Registered Users
Forum Stats
29092 Members
72 Forums
18425 Topics
181897 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual Town for iOS and Android
Jump to new posts Re: Where do they go? by Viciousbumblebee @ 02/05/16 02:17 AM

I am not sure we should tell you Aviatrix...I mean if you aren't invited to the parties, maybe that's a sign... Haha, what a great thread to come up with! I think you are onto something with the robberies, if only we could narrow it down to a certa
Jump to new posts Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? by sunshower @ 02/05/16 12:49 AM

I seem to be having success with planting my flowers staggered like chess pieces on a chessboard. I've gotten a hybrid almost every day (Not always new ones. Sometimes I get a duplicate). I have the lucky rabbit's foot, which is probably a factor too
Jump to new posts Town Beauty by Mauragustin @ 02/05/16 12:22 AM

It seems all but impossible to get my town beauty up to at least 96% to get my 10th resident. I have seriously done everything, flowers, added features, keeping everything pristine, and have finished all projects. (I also bought the lucky rabbit's fo
Jump to new posts Where do they go? by Aviatrix @ 02/04/16 09:51 PM

Sooo... I am assuming everyone has faced a situation where a particular peep isn't home and can't be found anywhere. So where do they go? I know that sometimes they go to the Bank or the Store, but suspiciously are not in there even if the mayor foll
Jump to new posts Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? by tygerkittn @ 02/04/16 09:38 PM

I finally got a blue rose, it took forever and I had tried everything, I had been fertilizing around there, I don't know if that helped but I kind of think it did.
Jump to new posts Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? by Jennschu3 @ 02/04/16 05:52 PM

I'm new to forums, I'm not sure if I'm posting this correctly but I've been playing for probably a month. I haven't gotten a hybrid flower yet. I have tried same flowers w/ spaces, different flowers w/ spaces, clumps of all 5, tried leaving holes als
Jump to new posts Re: Benches and statues keep changing by sunshower @ 02/04/16 05:09 PM

Ok, thanks for that info Barbara. Akard, either it's a ghost or my townies are playing practical jokes on me. I wouldn't put it past the little buggers, given their snarky attitudes!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: virtual families 3 by akard @ 02/04/16 05:06 PM

Yeah I know ldw is a small company, but they should at least give a general idea of when virtual families three is coming out, maybe work on one project at time
Jump to new posts Re: Benches and statues keep changing by akard @ 02/04/16 05:02 PM

I think there's a ghost in the town that causes things to move, cuz one of the townies said she say a ghost
Jump to new posts Re: Benches and statues keep changing by LadyCFII @ 02/04/16 04:50 PM

Actually, there is a bug causing these issues with the town features that we hope to have fixed in the next update to Virtual Town.
Jump to new posts Re: Benches and statues keep changing by arnie @ 02/04/16 07:04 AM

I suggest sending in a support ticket.
Jump to new posts Re: New Virtual Town 0.5.42 update by KatM @ 02/04/16 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: arnieTo start over click the gear icon at the top right, then Settings. You should see the option there. You'll get two 'Are you sure?' reminders before the game starts over. To move a town improvement tap and hold on the item
Jump to new posts Re: Mysterious visitor by cbz @ 02/04/16 12:58 AM

Same experience with the Mysterious Visitor... She told me my fortune and said I'd be lucky that day. But nothing happened that I could tell... ????
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot by tygerkittn @ 02/03/16 11:26 PM

I clicked on the lucky rabbit's foot so that it was green around it, and left it like that all day. When I came back to the game there were only a couple of weeds/tall grass to cut.
Jump to new posts Benches and statues keep changing by sunshower @ 02/03/16 11:10 PM

Is anyone else having a problem with some items not staying once you move them? I have 2 statues and 2 benches that I keep moving to face in a different direction, but every time I reopen the game, they're facing back the old way.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: virtual families 3 by Hydra14 @ 02/03/16 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: akardHmmm, it February now and still no virtual families three. I think you are new to waiting for new game of LDW You can't even think how much difference beetween the real release date for VV 2 and the release date they said
Jump to new posts Re: New Virtual Town 0.5.42 update by arnie @ 02/03/16 05:54 PM

To start over click the gear icon at the top right, then Settings. You should see the option there. You'll get two 'Are you sure?' reminders before the game starts over. To move a town improvement tap and hold on the item for about three seconds. Yo
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: virtual families 3 by akard @ 02/03/16 05:34 PM

Hmmm, it February now and still no virtual families three.
Jump to new posts Re: New Virtual Town 0.5.42 update by KatM @ 02/03/16 04:58 PM

I guess I do have this version but don't know how to start over or move town upgrades.
Jump to new posts Re: Where did the tasks go? by Phthon @ 02/03/16 04:40 PM

Yeah, I didn't see the usual trash to pick up or the rocks to break open...all in all a very quiet day. Everything should be back to normal tomorrow. Mine is now. I do love the new additions to the game. You guys make the most interesting and addi
Jump to new posts Re: Where did the tasks go? by seaysick @ 02/03/16 03:53 PM

My game updated yesterday and I am having the same issue today. It is not just the tasks though, I am not seeing the usual trash to pick up and grass to cut. I hope my issue will resolve itself as well! (I love how I am still a "newbie"...
Jump to new posts Re: Where did the tasks go? by Phthon @ 02/03/16 03:40 PM

I play between 1:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Internet was just fine. I don't mess around with time travel. I think it was that when the game updated it reset some sort of clock within the game. The tasks showed back up this morning. I went in earl
Jump to new posts Re: New Virtual Town 0.5.42 update by KatM @ 02/03/16 03:19 PM

I have the iOS version and I have not been prompted for an update and there isn't one to download. Unless I missed it and it did it automatically but I don't see an option to start over or move town updates.
Jump to new posts Re: Townies level of mayor love by Aviatrix @ 02/03/16 02:01 PM

My townies never get really high on those meters, either, but as long as they seem happy-ish I haven't worried about it.
Jump to new posts Re: Where did the tasks go? by Aviatrix @ 02/03/16 01:59 PM

1) Has a full day passed? The game day tasks should update at 5 am. 2) Do you have a consistent, reliable connection to the Internet? In some cases, transient connectivity can cause a problem with day updates. 3) Have you manipulated your devices D
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter