Furniture collection

Posted by: CindyO

Furniture collection - 05/02/21 10:32 PM

I completed the first collection and earned the tye dye bed. I clicked the claim prize button but I don’t have it in my inventory and don’t see it in my house. I also checked the shop. I have no idea where it is. Please help!
Posted by: Rissy

Re: Furniture collection - 05/03/21 07:58 PM

Sorry to encroach on your thread. Can you explain the furniture collection for me please

Re: Furniture collection - 05/05/21 01:37 AM

If you have the newest update of the game, click on menu and there is a button for furniture sets. If you buy everything in the set, you are supposed to get the award item at the top. I completed the first set, but never got the item.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Furniture collection - 05/05/21 06:23 PM

Hi CindyO. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. It has now been resolved. smile In order to receive your missing item, please contact our Customer Support Team through your game by tapping the 'Contact Support' button in the Settings menu (or email support@ldw.zendesk.com) and provide them with details about your issue.

If anyone else has experienced this issue, please contact our Customer Support Team.

Re: Furniture collection - 05/08/21 10:24 AM

Thanks Kathy! After submitting a ticket, Keegan did reach out and I now have my item. Woohoo!
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Furniture collection - 05/14/21 07:50 PM

You're very welcome Cindy! I hope your peeps are enjoying their new tie dye bed! wink