No Christmas decor

Posted by: gamergirl10

No Christmas decor - 09/13/15 11:57 PM

I've noticed some people on a VFam 2 Facebook group posting that the Christmas decor is in the store, but when I checked, It was not there in my game. I switched from Android to kindle fire, are the Christmas decorations unavailable on kindle fire?
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: No Christmas decor - 09/14/15 07:21 PM

Hello gamergirl10. The holiday items randomly show up in the “On Sale” section of the store. Once the holiday season returns, the items will continue to randomly appear in the “On Sale” section, but the entire holiday content will be available to purchase at full price in other relevant sections in the “Furniture” category. smile

Re: No Christmas decor - 09/14/15 07:24 PM

MissKathy thank you smile I just heard that they were not there anymore, so it might have been a glitch.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: No Christmas decor - 09/14/15 07:40 PM

Hi gamergirl10. Like I mentioned above, the holiday items do randomly show up in the “On Sale” section of the store. I have a "Holiday Welcome Mat" and "Candy Canes" in the "On Sale" section in my game at this very moment. smile

Re: No Christmas decor - 09/14/15 07:48 PM

Yes, I saw an fb post that the Christmas decor was up, but then they said it wasn't anymore, so was that a glitch?
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: No Christmas decor - 09/15/15 03:24 AM

No, it isn't a glitch. That's how it's supposed to work.

What someone probably saw was a holiday item in the On Sale section, as MissKathy mentions above. The holiday content is not available in the full section of the store until the holidays. smile I hope this helps!