WHAT ARE THEY??? [SPOILERS]

Posted by: vfam2player

WHAT ARE THEY??? [SPOILERS] - 05/30/13 08:47 PM

What is the alternative way to fix the house! I need to know! It's been driving me crazy for the past 5 days!
Posted by: GirlOnFire26

Re: WHAT ARE THEY??? [SPOILERS] - 05/30/13 08:58 PM

Funny that you posted this because I just noticed it for the first time yesterday when I started up a new family. It is also driving me crazy! Haha!! Hopefully somebody has figured it out and will let us in on the secret. wink
Posted by: candypanda57

Re: WHAT ARE THEY??? [SPOILERS] - 05/30/13 09:09 PM

I've only got one room left to fix-up and I haven't figured out what the alternative way is either!!
Posted by: Livvy

Re: WHAT ARE THEY??? [SPOILERS] - 05/30/13 09:57 PM

Someone said that the health department comes and asks if you have toxic waste in your home, and if you admit to having it you get 25% off the green room. I heard it on another forum. It sounds accurate, but it is only something I heard so I'm not positive it's right. smile
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: WHAT ARE THEY??? [SPOILERS] - 05/30/13 11:21 PM

You might find this thread to be of some interest. smile
Posted by: vfam2player

Re: WHAT ARE THEY??? [SPOILERS] - 05/30/13 11:46 PM

Thanks, but I've
Click to reveal..
Already renovated my contaminated room. frown
Posted by: SparkleGeekGirl

Re: WHAT ARE THEY??? [SPOILERS] - 09/12/13 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Livvy
Someone said that the health department comes and asks if you have toxic waste in your home, and if you admit to having it you get 25% off the green room. I heard it on another forum. It sounds accurate, but it is only something I heard so I'm not positive it's right. smile

I've had that happen at least 3 times now,
Click to reveal..
and when the EPA, or health dept, or whatever gets involved, I don't think I paid for that room at all.