Funny actions

Posted by: stonzee

Funny actions - 05/03/13 02:03 AM

So my lady, Franola (who is nursing twins) was asleep on the bed. Since it was late I put her husband Flicker on the bed to go to sleep. He starts making up the bed. While his wife and twins were asleep. In the midst of this, the oldest child, Margetta started jumping on the bed.
Posted by: arnie

Re: Funny actions - 05/03/13 08:04 AM

So, just an ordinary day for a family with young kids, then? laugh

Re: Funny actions - 05/04/13 01:25 AM

Yes, and Franola and the twins slept through it all.
Posted by: arnie

Re: Funny actions - 05/05/13 07:44 PM

"Bothering the fish". You'd think it would be something the kids would do, not their mother!

Re: Funny actions - 05/06/13 04:39 PM

Now that's funny.
Posted by: Nora Willow

Re: Funny actions - 05/09/13 12:46 AM

Personally, I love when the kids jump down the stairs. It's too cute laugh
Posted by: Salted8

Re: Funny actions - 09/30/13 07:03 PM

I love it when they play train! Cute! And then when their father would go up and tickle them and they'd scatter! This was on my old game. On my new game the new (and first) baby hasn't grown yet smile
Posted by: SupernaturalJem

Re: Funny actions - 09/19/14 12:43 PM

This is more spooky than funny, but... When I got on the game yesterday, Gemma (61, recent widow, Paulur was 62) was on her bed. I thought she was asleep, so I clicked on her to see if she was really tired or not. When I did that, she rose up from the bed and waved at me. Only thing was, it wasn't a completely corporeal version of her and her real body was still lying on the bed looking asleep. Then a second later, I got the message on the screen that she had died. So essentially, her spirit form was waving goodbye to me before passing on.