[CONTAINS SPOILER] List of good moneymakers?

Posted by: momn8or

[CONTAINS SPOILER] List of good moneymakers? - 11/05/06 08:42 PM

Is there a list somewhere of good breeds to have to make more money?
Posted by: Village_Masscott

Re: List of good moneymakers for a beginner? - 11/05/06 10:15 PM

Well if you can get a greenfin spotonus and a twinfin fruitfish you get 4 flagged leaffish then you breed them together you get 8 flagged leaffish their worth 22$ sell the 4 old flagged leaffish and sell them after they give birth to their young. And so on and so forth.
Posted by: Dannny

[SPOILER] List of good moneymakers for a beginner? - 11/06/06 06:58 PM

The list is too extensive, and progresses thru better environments supporting more fragile fish. Your top monetary goal is the 7th magic fish, the Canary Fire-Arrow, which sells for a max of $475.00. But advise don't skip diversification of breeding in favor of just the highest-priced fish. If you are wanting to compete, the top winning players are listed first by number of breeds found, and the first several pages consist solely of players who've found all 441 breeds, then they are listed by isola bucks made.
Posted by: momn8or

Re: List of good moneymakers for a beginner? - 11/06/06 08:40 PM

Thanks for the responses. I'm just looking for easy to breed fish that can bring me in some money so I can do the research. Right now, I'm breeding Hornet Leaffish and selling them for $25 each. Kinda slow but better than $4.