{SPOILER} Hiring Maids... is there a VF BBB?

Posted by: Dragoness

{SPOILER} Hiring Maids... is there a VF BBB? - 05/13/09 05:14 PM

I have hired the maids 3 times now in different game slots. The message is something like "a team of maids will make your house spotless inside and out for 50.00" so I pay to have it done but they do a really bad job! I need to report them to the Virtual BBB! Every time I pay for the maids I still find wrappers, socks, spots, and weeds and a lot of them! Is this a glitch or just bad maids?
Posted by: sapphyrebaby

Re: [SPOILER] Hiring Maids... is there a VF BBB? - 05/13/09 05:29 PM

I think its a glitch because the one time the maids came to clean up one of my families' place, it was spotless!

Believe me, before that it looked like a dump - weeds everywhere, dirty socks and wrappers all over and fleas congregating over the dustbin!
Posted by: Dragoness

Re: [SPOILER] Hiring Maids... is there a VF BBB? - 05/13/09 05:35 PM

I think those are flies by the trashcan

Man I would go nuts if i had flies over my trash can in real life!
Posted by: serenade71

Re: {SPOILER} Hiring Maids... is there a VF BBB? - 05/26/09 05:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Dragoness
I have hired the maids 3 times now in different game slots. ... Every time I pay for the maids I still find wrappers, socks, spots, and weeds and a lot of them! Is this a glitch or just bad maids?

Same here! I wonder if they ate all my food like the career counselor or whatever (not that I experienced that one yet, just heard about it.) I'll have to check my fridge first before I ever hire anyone again! ugh.